Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 1:23:40 PM EDT
A bag with what you need to quick or spontaneous trips out of town for a day or two.

Could also be called a day-trip bag, or get-home bag, but not a bug-out bag (because that would require a bigger bag).

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife does that kind of stuff, I just throw shit in a backpack.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Pleasure Journal?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Ball gag lube that’s it
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Beer cooler.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I can be packed for a 3 day trip in less than 5 minutes.

That said, spontaneous is not a thing anymore. Kids, dogs, business. I have to know what I'm doing ahead of time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can be packed for a 3 day trip in less than 5 minutes.

That said, spontaneous is not a thing anymore. Kids, dogs, business. I have to know what I'm doing ahead of time.
View Quote

Me and GF used to take off all the time, with as little warning as, "Hey, you wanna go somewhere right now?"

By the time we got stuff packed, the momentum is kinda dulled.

I'm thinking for inside state travel, i.e. travel by car - the change of clothes and toiletries of course, but also a good knife, a GLOCK, and a light. Some batteries. Maybe another pair of shoes. Laptop. Binoculars. Ipad. Charging cords. Snacks. Drinks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Lube condoms water
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Mask, rope, riding crop, lube, magic wand. You know the normal stuff for a weekend away from home.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mask, rope, riding crop, lube, magic wand. You know the normal stuff for a weekend away from home.
View Quote

That's a hooker-stalker bag.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#12]
When I was single I kept a small backpack in my car for just in case overnight visits

Change of clothes , work shirt also if it was during the week , standard toiletries , $100 in cash , and my general EDC stuff. I carried that bag for many years and only lost a couple of shirts over those many many visits.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I have one.  It's basically just a change of clothes and a small toiletries kit.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Chain, collar,socks.

Jeans, shirt, undies.  Hand sanitizer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have one.  It's basically just a change of clothes and a small toiletries kit.  
View Quote

This, plus a box of X-large magnum Trojans. And a gun.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You weekend in the jungles?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#17]
2 gallons of Evan Williams.
G21 with 5 mags.
1 gallon Wesson oil.
3 blow up sheep.
French maid costume.
1 cup of hot fat.
The severed head of Alfredo Garcia.
Rape whistle.
Bible.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I got some shit under the rear seat of the truck if it’s an emergency.

Other than that, we have 4 kids, dog, and livestock. Any other trips require a good amount of preparation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:11:24 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You weekend in the jungles?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/86052/external-content_duckduckgo_com_jpg-1789950.JPG

This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun ?? (Full Metal Jacket)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#20]

So you keep that in a weekend bag?  

Very impressive!

King Missile - Detachable Penis
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Mine is a little different now than it used to be. I have a kid now so weekend bag is my change of clothes, baby's multple changes of clothes, diapers, wet wipes, toys, books...

Used to keep a weekend bag packed with hammock setup, 2 days of mountain house, several water bottles, cooking supplies, and many times I would get off early on a friday and just grab it and head to the uintas, Southern utah, or a national park. Have a several other day bag options for guns but usually I would grab a little range pistol bag with 5 loaded mags and a p226 and toss it in the trunk with the day bag
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I lived for 6 weeks out of a small backpack in my youth. Could never do that now.

Going to a fully stocked cabin 30 minutes from my house soon but with wife, dog, 2 young kids.

Considering putting a roof rack and trailer hitch in the van for all the extra shit we’ll need and bringing a few hundred in cash to buy what we need but forgot
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I have an Amex card, if i need spontaneous, I can buy new shit at my destination.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top