Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2019 11:10:07 PM EDT
I follow a few channels on Youtube that have to do with China. ADVChina, SerpentZa and Laowahy 86 or whatever. It's mindblowing how that country operates and where it seems to be headed. I stumbled on Naomi Wu when she did a crossover show with Winston (Serpentza). She is probably the most famous Maker around these days and her channel is pretty cool. I run a HS robotics team so this maker shit is right up my alley.

Anyway she is so over the top hooker-y looking I laugh out loud every time she walks outside in a video. She's pretty fearless in a society where she will probably end up in jail eventually. She and Vice channel had a feud and she's all fucked up now after Patreon dropped her channel for Doxxing a Vice writer.

Anyway, if you don't know of her and like 3D printing or making crap she's a smart cookie. Her videos may NSFW or not. Fuck this may be my 1st COC violation

https://youtu.be/PyajZsQlNe4

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
That was interesting.......
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]
NOT

GUILTY
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive been following her on youtube for a long time.  She does make some pretty cool stuff, and reviews a lot of interesting tech.

The way she presents herself in public is deliberate and its interesting to hear her talk about the when and why that lead to it.  Plus I think she gets a kick out of people who underestimate her.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I've watched her stuff on and off since before the Vice incident.  She's generally got a good head on her shoulders and she makes fun of herself and doesn't apologize for her appearance.   She's got a q&a where she talks about how many CCs her Thai boob job has.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't she have a video where she lit up her boobs with LEDs or something?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:38:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting visit to a tech market

China copies the fuck out of hardware but their software work is scary-legit. The guy in this had a great discussion about buying Chinese phones in one of his vids.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm still trying to figure out what the beef is between her and Sarah Jeong is?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I like her videos.  She knows she has big fake ol titties, she uses them to market herself, and above all else, she doesn't take herself too fucking seriously.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I uh, holy shit

I'll see myself out
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Chinese bitches be crazy?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#13]
i watch one of her vids recently, about a childs 3d printer. I didnt finish it. Her tits bug me, way out of proportion and unattractive.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I suddenly like robots more
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#16]
You know she's not real, right?

She's basically playing a character....her husband/boyfriend is the one behind everything. She's dresses like a stripper with the huge fake boobs only for the views. It's all a persona.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]
All that did was make me want to look at naked Asian chicks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Cheers to that!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't regularly watch her stuff, mainly because I think other channels like Maker's Muse, 3D Printing Nerd, and 3D Maker Noob do a better job of presenting projects and printers.

I was 100% on board with her battling it out with US media...

However, she's exceptionally dramatic about everything and comes across as though she has a massive chip on her shoulder. Last weekend, she got into a pissing match on Twitter with Tom Jackson (Filament Frenzy). Tom did start it by calling out someone for putting her likeness on a model created by someone she's blocked/fought with. Still, she threatened to block everyone who followed both her and Tom. Considering Tom's printer profiles are the basis for my own, I decided I'd had enough of Naomi.

At the end of the day, she just acts as though people owe her for all the help she's provided to the community. Sure, she's pressured Creality and other Chinese manufacturers to adhere to open source standards, but it's of limited value because none of them innovate in any meaningful way. In the end, I just don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:02:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't regularly watch her stuff, mainly because I think other channels like Maker's Muse, 3D Printing Nerd, and 3D Maker Noob do a better job of presenting projects and printers.

However, she's exceptionally dramatic about everything and comes across as though she has a massive chip on her shoulder. Last weekend, she got into a pissing match on Twitter with Tom Jackson (Filament Frenzy). Tom did start it by calling out someone for putting her likeness on a model created by someone she's blocked/fought with. Still, she threatened to block everyone who followed both her and Tom. Considering Tom's printer profiles are the basis for my own, I decided I'd had enough of Naomi.

At the end of the day, she just acts as though people owe her for all the help she's provided to the community. Sure, she's pressured Creality and other Chinese manufacturers to adhere to open source standards, but it's of limited value because none of them innovate in any meaningful way. In the end, I just don't give a shit.
View Quote
Read up on her on Reddit. There is tons of threads talking about "behind the scenes" info about her. She's playing a character. Like an actor.

Start here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/800r2m/naomi_sexycyborg_wu_is_a_fake/
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Didn't she have a video where she lit up her boobs with LEDs or something?
View Quote
Saved me from typing it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Read up on her on Reddit. There is tons of threads talking about "behind the scenes" info about her. She's playing a character. Like an actor.

Start here...

View Quote
I was gonna add, her written English is better than mine.......
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#24]
scrawny malnourished 4.3/10 with horrid accent.

Bring on the Swedish Bikini Team instead.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Start here...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Start here...

I hadn't seen that, but yeah it makes sense. There are a lot of things that just seem "off" about her whole thing, none of which are really at all related to her gender. The points about her unrealistic knowledge of western culture and unbelievably good English are very valid given what is commonly reported about Chinese education. Also, those apartment photos are pretty damning. The last thing is that she gets so defensive about her private life. I get not wanting to have too much about yourself out there and that's amplified somewhere like China, but then again, she's allegedly blatantly violating Chinese law by using western social media - and using it a LOT - and is oddly selective about things that could get her into trouble with the government.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:33:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She's basically playing a character....her husband/boyfriend is the one behind everything. She's dresses like a stripper with the huge fake boobs only for the views. It's all a persona.
View Quote
Bullshit. I've read all the crap about that, yes - but I also messaged back and forth with her on Reddit years ago, before she was a "name".
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your heterometer needs recalibration. She gets an immediate plus 3 for surviving birth as a Chinese female. This takes her to an entirely doable 7.3.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:54:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sarah is actually Korean Americam and a big feminist/liberal.  She's known for her racist comments against whites.  Yet the liberal media are fine with it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#29]
She know why people watch and sub.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:05:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Swedes have a burka team now
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#31]
She's very cool.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:13:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
@spartacus2002

First post of yours where ive ever disagreed.  That is a fucking 10.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Tagged to read later....
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Meh, looks like a ladyboy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:47:26 AM EDT
[#38]
A flat tummy is my fetish. Flat ass and face, not so much. lol.

Even if it's all an act she goes all-in on social media. She's fucking nuts to promote female empowerment and fuck with US media while in a gString and fishnets if she's within Chinese borders.

I work with Chinese students. It's a trip to talk to them about this stuff.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:48:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Meh, looks like a ladyboy.
View Quote
Check out the 3D printed bikini. No one can tuck their junk that much
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:52:52 AM EDT
[#40]
She is mighty fine looking.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:02:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Yeah I watch and I amazed she gets away with it.

The light up implants costume was cringey as hell.

Kinda feel a little sad for her because I believe she has said she wants to go even larger on the fake tits which it is absurdly clownish as is already.

Genuinely cute gal into nerdy tech shit but there is a red flag about the size of her ginormous fake tits lurking around in there some place.

I hope she never runs afoul of the Chinese government and gets disappeared.   The Vice thing potentially put her in real danger and she has also been largely defunded/demonetized at one point.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:03:44 AM EDT
[#42]
So, here is a behind the scenes look at her apartment.

Inside Sexycyborg's Secret Lab!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:29:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Boots & Video players are super Cheap in China.

However Denim must be VERY expensive over there, which would explain why she can't afford much of it for her micro skirt...
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:16:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@spartacus2002

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@spartacus2002

To each their own.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Isn’t this the same chick that put LEDs in her shirt or something so her tits would glow? If so...Yeah, she’s not guilty!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:21:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Interesting
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
So she's the internet.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So she's the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she's the internet.
That's the BS with Vice that lead to her trying to Dox the writer, not because she was those things but that's what they started saying about her and it threatened her husbands livelihood as the Chinese gov't is so oppressive. I only really found out about her channel when I found a story about that whole mess which of course I only paid any attention to because of boobs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top