BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2019 4:08:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 4:09:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 5:31:57 AM EDT
[#2]
It seems to be a bit random in load times for me too.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Comes and goes for me, it's all over the place.
View Quote
same, most of the time it loads really fast.  Others it will time out.  I always ping google or something on ATTs network and hit a webpage I've not been to recently and I never see an issue.  
I usually clears up withing 2-3 mins at most.

So I hardly ever start a post about it.  I figure all I'll get is the works fine from here, must be you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, while using Chrome. It was beyond slow and would actually freeze the browser.

I switched to Firefox and it has been a huge improvement with zero isdues as of yet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
At the moment everything is fine but over the last couple days pages freeze when loading and I have to hit refresh.  It seemed to have something to do with an ad that was loading.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#7]
If the servers are located near the owners, but storms in the area.

Not sure if that affects anything, but it's happening.

Txl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top