Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2024 8:20:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: farfromhome]
I want to see if anyone else is having problems with it.

This morning I woke up to see my touch phone displaying the end user license. I read it, selected continue, now my phone just say "No Unifi console detected" Under network, I can see my touch phone and its IP address.

Since this occurred overnight, I think an update may have crashed my phone. Can someone confirm this?

After T/S I found out that after I remove the device from UI talk and reassign it, the main screen will show saying no internet. This will last for about 30 seconds until the phone resets itself again. I know the phone has internet access, its powered with POE.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
PI hole was preventing the phone from connecting.

Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Makes sense. I'm assuming you adjusted your pihole to allow the connection?
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
Makes sense. I'm assuming you adjusted your pihole to allow the connection?
View Quote

Pi hole was not getting any traffic. I still have to TS that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top