Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 9:52:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnfromHR]
Is there any simple camera system that I can install in my house that records constantly? I was just watching on patrol live and when the camera stops recording you can miss the good stuff. I wish I had a camera that would constantly record my front door, but I’m not that handy with installing things. Any suggestions for something simple? I suppose I’m looking for something that records constantly and maybe send things to the Internet if needed. I already have Arlo, but I’d like constant recording. I like the Web thing because then they can’t come in and take your video and it’s somewhere safe.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Eufy with a home base 3 and a large ssd for the home base.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Yukon1966:
Eufy with a home base 3 and a large ssd for the home base.
View Quote

+1 for Eufy
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Reolink POE IP doorbell cam with an NVR.

Doorbell Cam POE

Get an NVR, and whatever POE cams you might like to add.  I like these 4k bullet cams.  They also have PTZ, Zoom, wide angle, and bunch of others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top