Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2019 1:35:32 PM EDT
out there? Been watching it on El Rey network via Directv. Tonya Allen is easy on the eyes in the earlier episodes, but those are a little sit-comish. The later episodes are better.

Comments?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 3:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched some of it.  I feel Michael Pare is one of those actors who could've been much more popular, but never took off.  I recall seeing him as an extra on Greatest Amercian Hero, and the video rental I used to go to in the 80's and 90's had a bunch of direct to video movies starring him.  One of my favorites was titled, "Into the Sun."  Pare played a fighter pilot assigned to teach a popular post teen movie star on how to act and behave like a fighter pilot for a big summer action film.  The actor was played by Michael Anthony Hall.  Part of the humor was when they are describing this actor, you're expecting a Tom Cruise type.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top