Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2021 12:42:47 PM EDT
Just received my Neptune preorder along with a couple of their Navigator Compasses. Not sure I’ll keep it as I typically wear an Apple Watch or my Seamaster Pro but it seems like a pretty nice watch.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few...
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to get an Atlas, but they sell out too quickly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I do like that the Atlas has a black date wheel with white letters instead of the white with black that the Neptune has. It just looks better IMO.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Happy with mine.  Special meaning to me with the Afghanistan withdrawal and debacle.

Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have an Atlas drop coming in October

I’d like to pick up an Atlas and or Neptune myself. Not sure if I’ll be able to get in on the October drop… got a bunch of parts coming for a seiko build
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Happy with mine.  Special meaning to me with the Afghanistan withdrawal and debacle.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/450356/F65B5EF4-81BE-4C97-8595-CCB95E726D9D-2076065.jpg

View Quote

Man, it looks good on that bracelet. I’ll have to give it a try
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Man, it looks good on that bracelet. I’ll have to give it a try
View Quote

Thank you, I agree. I planned for it to be a strap watch and even picked up gray and black NATOs for it. The bracelet just feels right once I got it installed and I think I'll leave it on there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I've been super happy with mine. I wanted to get in on the Neptune release, but couldn't swing it as the wife and I are saving up for different watches.

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:49:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've been super happy with mine. I wanted to get in on the Neptune release, but couldn't swing it as the wife and I are saving up for different watches.

https://i.imgur.com/mHpEsoo.jpg
View Quote

Man I really like that black date wheel.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/mHpEsoo.jpg
View Quote

are those hands white or silver?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Silver brushed hands with white lume
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Vintage Bond NATO…
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Silver brushed hands with white lume
View Quote

thanks.  I have a Doxa with silver shiny hands with white lume, I like the watch but really don't like the shiny silver hands because they act as a mirror and half the time look black or dark.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

thanks.  I have a Doxa with silver shiny hands with white lume, I like the watch but really don't like the shiny silver hands because they act as a mirror and half the time look black or dark.

View Quote

It's hard to get a good photo of it, but the Atlas hands never appear too dark. The brushing on them matches the case fairly well.

The Brushed Atlas:

The Matte Atlas:

I ended up selling the matte one because I like the looks of the brushed finish better. One thing to be nit-picky is that the crown has a matte finish even on the brushed case. This kinda bothers me, but I remind myself that it's a small company and they might have overlooked it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Hell yea!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top