Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2019 11:23:07 AM EDT
Any PDR guys? I'm guessing this is repairable. It didn't crease the metal or take any paint off.
Cost idea?
It's been dented for a while but it aggravates me every time I look at it.
Truck is 2016 Ram 2500.

Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking ram beds are made out of aluminum that was rejected by soda can makers.  They sent so easy.

Mine and every one I knows has a dent in the same spot from climbing in over the tire.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking ram beds are made out of aluminum that was rejected by soda can makers.  They sent so easy.

Mine and every one I knows has a dent in the same spot from climbing in over the tire.
View Quote
Thinks it's all new vehicles, not just Ram trucks.
My older trucks were pretty hard to dent the bed short of actually hitting it with something.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
If this guy could fix this one, I'm sure yours is doable.
EXTREMELY LARGE Dent Repair on a Dodge Ram Pick Up | Paintless Dent Removal Process
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I dabble with PDR on my own.  The short answer is yes that can be fixed with PDR.  If they can push from the back side (through wheel well or stake pocket) they'll probably do that first then resort to glue pulls if that doesn't work
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Take it to the body shop and give them a debit card

Comes right out
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dabble with PDR on my own.  The short answer is yes that can be fixed with PDR.  If they can push from the back side (through wheel well or stake pocket) they'll probably do that first then resort to glue pulls if that doesn't work
View Quote
I pulled the taillight and you can get to the dent somewhat easily from there.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Easy fix.  $150.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top