BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
50 & 60 year old ex military folks have already linked up with other capable people in their neighborhoods.

View Quote

Have they?
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I've noticed a large number of fireworks being set off every night in areas of Pomona for the past several weeks, but it has been in heavily Hispanic areas. I doubt Antifa/BLM/DSA would be doing that to desensitize residents to gunfire, as real gunfire has always been somewhat common. Also it would be suicide for them to start trouble in those areas. Cholos wont hesitate to murder the shit out of them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ll call BS.  They’re flexn and acting as if that’s them.  Fireworks have been popping off everywhere all day.  

They are attempting to use the national holiday to act like they are a larger force than they are! I have not seen that bulletin!
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is it ....near Hutch?
View Quote

I'm in for KS crew.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why telegraph your move?
View Quote

Because it's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is such obvious fake news fw:fw:fw:fw: type content, OP should be embarrassed he's amplifying this nonsense.
Nothing about it is true, this is made up inflamatory propaganda for stupid people.
View Quote

The OP got it right about the fireworks. I live in Cincinnati (North Avondale. Yeah...) and they have been popping the BIG ones for about three weeks now. My 12 and 10 year olds have been complaining about it.

Anyone want to recommend a video system for the AAR
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if antifa feels up to it, they can give it their best shot.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Be a shame if there was 10 guys for every grave waiting for them in the cemetery and its outskirts and could catch them all dead center in the middle of the act before anything got damaged...be a crying shame....
View Quote

This would be the smartest, most big brain thing anyone could do. Super great. Nothing bad could possibly happen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope if it does go down, someone urges a bayo charge to defend the flanks.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why telegraph your move?
View Quote

Why else?
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Antifa is all talk and prefers cowardly acts. They don't have the balls for this.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I think it's flexing on their part (Whomever "they" really are), but, believe me, the locals & surrounding areas know about these threats. It will get ugly if it really does happen.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Hundreds of 'right wing' militia showed up but no Antifa in sight...

Right-wing militias descend on Gettysburg after falling for online hoax that Antifa was planning to burn American flags at the Civil War battleground

Hundreds of armed far-right protesters descended on Gettysburg Civil War battleground after rumors that Antifa groups planned to burn American flags
   Posts on social media by supposed Antifa leaders urged members to meet at the Pennsylvania site on 4 July - but they turned out to be untrue
   Far-right groups assembled on the historic grounds on Saturday, but no rival groups were to be seen
   Posts appeared on social media calling for people to head to the site in face paint
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Right-wing militias descend on Gettysburg after falling for online hoax that Antifa was planning to burn American flags at the Civil War battleground

Hundreds of armed far-right protesters descended on Gettysburg Civil War battleground after rumors that Antifa groups planned to burn American flags
   Posts on social media by supposed Antifa leaders urged members to meet at the Pennsylvania site on 4 July - but they turned out to be untrue
   Far-right groups assembled on the historic grounds on Saturday, but no rival groups were to be seen
   Posts appeared on social media calling for people to head to the site in face paint

LOL. Far right!!!  Sure, anyone against Antifa thuggery is “far right.”  How about regular American citizen?  The media is so transparent in its bias it is laughable. Anyone who wants normalcy is far right. I guess 80% of America is far right.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LOL. Far right!!!  Sure, anyone against Antifa thuggery is "far right."  How about regular American citizen?  The media is so transparent in its bias it is laughable. Anyone who wants normalcy is far right. I guess 80% of America is far right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Far right!!!  Sure, anyone against Antifa thuggery is "far right."  How about regular American citizen?  The media is so transparent in its bias it is laughable. Anyone who wants normalcy is far right. I guess 80% of America is far right.
Lol antifa are cowards.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Would be crazy if we had a CW2 kickoff at Gettysburg.
View Quote

Yeah you're so right. It would be crazy if the states of CA, HI, OR, WA, NY, NJ, MD, DE, NM, and RI sent their National Guards troops there to attack, destroy, rape and pillage in those areas to kick off your wet dream of a new Civil War. Yeah, really crazy, which is why it would never happen in the 1st place.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol antifa are cowards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol antifa are cowards.

Or... Now they have a good idea who from the opposition is willing to show up.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top