Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, she can go straight to hell with a Mariachi playing her a tune.  What is this with the ass lickings for the illegals?  Is she afraid DJT will lose in 20/20? Then she will become irrelevant if she supported Donnie?  So let’s kiss  some liberal ass so she will still make $$ in TV?  Get lost bitch
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, site is giving my tablet the aids. How about a synopsis?
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Basically, DJT mentioned that the illegals are not all little children and all little angels: some are hardened criminals  So Ann has a hissy and says that’s it, I give up supporting DJT. To which I will probably respond that she can stick some razor blades up here ass.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Basically, DJT mentioned that the illegals are not all little children and all little angels: some are hardened criminals  So Ann has a hissy and says that’s it, I give up supporting DJT. To which I responded that she can stick some razor blades up here ass.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Basically, DJT mentioned that the illegals are not all little children and all little angels: some are hardened criminals  So Ann has a hissy and says that’s it, I give up supporting DJT. To which I responded that she can stick some razor blades up here ass.
View Quote
I thought she said that last year. Shes on again, off again.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yah, no pleasure before pain there..
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn’t check. This article my be from last year.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
mental illness, its a hell of a ride
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Basically, DJT mentioned that the illegals are not all little children and all little angels: some are hardened criminals  So Ann has a hissy and says that’s it, I give up supporting DJT. To which I will probably respond that she can stick some razor blades up here ass.
View Quote
She is actually mad that he is not doing enough and says he will work a deal for the DACA people to stay.  I get her frustrations, but what is the alternative of giving up on Trump?  Open borders if Trump loses.  Trump has still done a hell of lot more than most to try and address the joke that is our immigration policies and to put light on the issue.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Coulter is a Republiwhore and it took me years to accept that.

I took my Coulter books to a Hard Shell Baptist book burning last time they had one.

Tomi Lahren is another GOP thot.

F em all.

Tourists all of them. That one Boondocks bit was on point AF.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Ann is the reason why for many, many years women could not vote.  Even seeming intelligent women are ultimately like little children when it comes to understanding politics.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Mark them as traitors and ostracize them for good.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#14]
It’s all just a show.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Ann is just in it for Ann.  It got crowded on the Trump train and her shtick is to be the outrageous one on the fringe.

She plays it like pro wrestling, just a show.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s all just a show.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Ann is right on this one.  She is more conservative then Trump and wants the illegals out of the country.  Trump wants to allow the illegals to stay in the country as some sort of "deal".  The judiciary is the best thing Trump has done so far (we'll have to see how they decide cases though), everything else has been a loss.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#18]
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/ann-coulter-opposes-impeachment-then-explains-why-she-said-trump-must-go

“It is an unconstitutional executive order. One executive order can overturn another executive order. Trump promised to sign an executive order overturning the amnesty for ‘Dreamers’. Remember, he had beautiful lines on the campaign trail. If only he would go back to Campaign Trump. He used to say, ‘I care about American Dreamers’. That is what Americans finally wanted to hear. So, he tweets out – anyway, this case before the Supreme Court: whether Trump, with an executive order, can overturn an unconstitutional executive order under the exact same procedure and he says a lot of these Dreamers aren't angels, many of them are criminals – but, if the Supreme Court upholds my executive order, I will work out a deal with the Democrats to keep them here.

“Wait a second. You just said they are not angels. You just said they are here illegally. You just said they’re not angels.

“Let's pretend we were all in a coma for 2016 when you said you would deport them so fast our heads would spin. And, then, the last line is: I’m going to work out a deal to keep them here? You explain what that means! So, my tweet was: fine; that’s it; I quit; they can stay; you have to go.”
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ummm no...she's pissed he's willing to make a deal on DACA.  She's right on this issue, although over dramatic.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Fucking nice website OP. Jesus WTF is that garbage?
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#22]
A lot of liberals gathering in this thread to bash Ann
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ann is the reason why for many, many years women could not vote.  Even seeming intelligent women are ultimately like little children when it comes to understanding politics.
View Quote
lol

Trump basically used her book as his announcement speech, but sure
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ann is right on this one.  She is more conservative then Trump and wants the illegals out of the country.  Trump wants to allow the illegals to stay in the country as some sort of "deal".  The judiciary is the best thing Trump has done so far (we'll have to see how they decide cases though), everything else has been a loss.
View Quote
Yep.

She's a hardliner on immigration, and she's always right about immigration issues.

YOU CAN'T STAY!
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Ummm no...she's pissed he's willing to make a deal on DACA.  She's right on this issue, although over dramatic.
View Quote
Yep. People are not reading what was actually said.

Trump said the illegals can stay. She said fine, if that's what you want, you should go.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Look up the opposite of winning in the dictionary.  It's cutting a deal and allowing DACA to stay
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Politics has become even more of a 'blood sport' of late.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Synopsis? Coulter is an irrelevant cunt who is desperate to get her face back on TV.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Synopsis? Coulter is an irrelevant cunt who is desperate to get her face back on TV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actual synopsis is that Arfcommers can't / won't read.

Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A lot of liberals gathering in this thread to bash Ann
View Quote
Sticking to the issue at hand...illegal alien crime wave...she's right.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#31]
She was likely the first major pundit to predict DJT's victory on Bill Maher's show.

Look it up, everybody thought the bitch was literally crazy.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Impossible to say if she's right or wrong when no deal has even been put on the table.  For instance, I'd happily trade DACA for an end to chain migration along with true merit based immigration. There's lots of stuff that I could get behind in exchange.

That said, there is no way the left would accept ANY deal that is actually worth it IMO.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#34]
The vid

Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I read it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read it.
Well, that narrows things down.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't care for coulter but I'm not surprised people will support amnesty if trump says to
View Quote
Exactly, even here...or should I say especially here
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read it.
So you are with the dems that want Trump gone?

Good to know.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not quite,  Ann was a serious counter point during the Obama years.  This is where the wheat is separated from the chaff.  Where those you think were true, in hindsight prove to be lost or fallen angels.  That is how things work in real life.  She still has time to repent.  If not then she will fade away.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't care for coulter but I'm not surprised people will support amnesty if trump says to
View Quote
Amnesty sucks.

But if one is being pragmatic and realistic, there is no way in hell that they will ever have the legal recourse, the financial resource or the backing of enough of the American public to kick everyone out.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ann is right on this one.  She is more conservative then Trump and wants the illegals out of the country.  Trump wants to allow the illegals to stay in the country as some sort of "deal".
View Quote
Yep.

(I gave up on ARF folks' reading comprehension long ago.)
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Amnesty sucks.

But if one is being pragmatic and realistic, there is no way in hell that they will ever have the legal recourse, the financial resource or the backing of enough of the American public to kick everyone out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amnesty sucks.

That’s the reality of the situation.

You can yell at clouds, or accept the reality that some sort of amnesty will happen.

Don’t like it. But it will happen.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yep.

View Quote
Remember the assault gun thread where someone posted a photo of a WW2 Stug III and people lost their minds. That was eye opening.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#44]
how long before the last  few dozen  white men left in the world are kept in zoos next to the polar bears
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:46:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Remember the assault gun thread where someone posted a photo of a WW2 Stug III and people lost their minds. That was eye opening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

So post a link.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#46]
The Navarro Effect...?
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#47]
She Is as heated as some bumpstock owners. Same frustration seen here.

I'd like to hear how she really feels , well if I had a goalie mask and pads. Zing smash. Wine bottles,  pots, pans, shoes, UFOs.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:59:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. She's been right, consistent, and trying to light a fire under Trump's ass to make him keep his promises regarding illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Amnesty sucks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amnesty sucks.

So we're Amerizuela in another generation. And I guess we just have to be pragmatic, realistic, and accept it?
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 11:05:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So we're Amerizuela in another generation. And I guess we just have to be pragmatic, realistic, and accept it?
View Quote
This..  Magic dirt isn't what made America great.  We are on course to replace the bulk of the American population if we continue on our current path.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top