Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2022 10:08:50 AM EDT

Indianapolis police arrested a man Tuesday in connection with a shooting over the weekend that left one Dutch soldier dead and two wounded in an incident that led that country's defense minister to express concern over American gun violence.

Shamar Duncan, 22, of Indianapolis, was arrested on a preliminary charge of murder, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said.

'IMPD detectives want to thank members of the community for their cooperation during this investigation,' IMPD spokesman Shane Foley said. 'During the investigation, multiple individuals spoke with detectives and provided detectives with video connected to the investigation.'

more
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Pablo Escobar Jr.?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fbd7-BQUEAA7Dui?format=jpg&name=small

Indianapolis police arrested a man Tuesday in connection with a shooting over the weekend that left one Dutch soldier dead and two wounded in an incident that led that country's defense minister to express concern over American gun violence.

Shamar Duncan, 22, of Indianapolis, was arrested on a preliminary charge of murder, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said.

'IMPD detectives want to thank members of the community for their cooperation during this investigation,' IMPD spokesman Shane Foley said. 'During the investigation, multiple individuals spoke with detectives and provided detectives with video connected to the investigation.'

more
View Quote

@texashomeserver

Do you have dailymail.co.uk just running in a side bar and you post a link whenever they have a new story? If I click on your thread, it will inevitably be a Daily Mail link. Do you work for the Daily Mail? Or is that the only place where you get your news? And is that the only place that has news about this event?

I'm glad that Indy Metro PD is making progress on this case. It takes a lot for them to get in gear this fast.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And he got a PPP loan

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/shamar-duncan-indianapolis-in

Loan Size:
$18,750

Jobs Retained:
View Quote

sent to collections......
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#7]
The fake blond doesn’t seem like a suspected killer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pablo Escobar Jr.?
View Quote

I don't think that guy is Mexican.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Diversity is our STRENGTH!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't really look like an American gun violence sort of thing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And he got a PPP loan

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/shamar-duncan-indianapolis-in

Loan Size:
$18,750

Jobs Retained:

Doubtful.  Biden probably is forgiving it like student loans to buy votes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#12]
“Shamar Duncan”? I’m confused…

TC
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Good.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess they learned a hard lesson in US hood culture.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pablo Escobar Jr.?

Neither was Pablo.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Doesn't really look like an American gun violence sort of thing.
View Quote

Should be more concerned their urban commandos weren't up to snuff.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Is the only reason they bothered to solve this was because the victims were Dutch?

If the vic was Joe middle class white guy on a work trip would they have even bothered?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Let's blame an inanimate object for someone's evil behavior.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is the only reason they bothered to solve this was because the victims were Dutch?

If the vic was Joe middle class white guy on a work trip would they have even bothered?
View Quote

Probably. Military in general I’d think. Indy is too big for the cops to give a shit about the “part and parcel” activities.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Shamar has the look of a guy that would get his ass kicked in a bar. Then follow someone around for several hours waiting for a chance to back shoot him.

I'm just trying to figure out why his earlobes stick out like little winglets on the sides of that pudgy head.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#22]
White hispanic?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Shamar has the look of a guy that would get his ass kicked in a bar. Then follow someone around for several hours waiting for a chance to back shoot him.

I'm just trying to figure out why his earlobes stick out like little winglets on the sides of that pudgy head.
View Quote

Yeah, dude got punked by the guy he killed, went and got his gat and handled it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#24]
It appears to me it is a really dumb move to wack a guy who wackes guys for a living; and all his friends wack guys for a living.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#25]
The link I saw earlier had a different man's picture.
https://images.app.goo.gl/qCmJkJoRwEKu48v67

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The link I saw earlier had a different man's picture.
View Quote

That’s Treyvious, he attacked some people in a NY  sports store, with a machete!

Ref the Dutch Commonfo shooting, I did read where a witness that night claimed they went out looking for trouble, they’d run up to groups and try to knock someone out. They got at least one from a group, and the group members picked up their buddy and just left. They approached another  group, (the commandos) and shamar got his  ass handed to him. When he got up, that’s when he ran out and got his gat and truck

Maybe shamar and his buddies were ‘polar bear hunting’

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2022/08/31/man-accused-of-shooting-dutch-soldier-was-looking-for-trouble-docs-state/65465560007/
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#27]
None of the Indy news stations have any pictures of the perp.    I wonder why.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ref the Dutch Commonfo shooting, I did read where a witness that night claimed they went out looking for trouble, they’d run up to groups and try to knock someone out. They got at least one from a group, and the group members picked up their buddy and just left.
View Quote

If thats true, my sympathy just walked out the door... But, I find it hard to believe.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
None of the Indy news stations have any pictures of the perp.    I wonder why.
View Quote

I noticed that as well.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If thats true, my sympathy just walked out the door... But, I find it hard to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ref the Dutch Commonfo shooting, I did read where a witness that night claimed they went out looking for trouble, they'd run up to groups and try to knock someone out. They got at least one from a group, and the group members picked up their buddy and just left.

I host a bunch of those guys a few times per year. They're all nice well behaved kids as far as I've seen. Not cocky or arrogant, but humble and polite. Trying to knock out random people...I'd be very surprised.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#31]
As I understand it from what I heard the perp and his crew were the ones out looking for trouble.  But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
As I understand it from what I heard the perp and his crew were the ones out looking for trouble.  But I could be wrong.
View Quote

Yes… the article reflects that Shamar Duncan, 22, of Indianapolis, is the perpetrator.

(Polar Bear Hunting…black people run up and sucker punch white people)
Top Top