Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2020 10:48:24 AM EDT
Ammo tip of the day.

LE suppliers have readily available ammo at very close to pre-kung flu pricing. If you can receive same at your agency, you are in business. I have accomplished same using my work e-mail.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 2:59:27 AM EDT
[#1]
We’re fortunate that we have contract pricing.  It can sometimes be mildly disadvantageous when the prices were low, like during the Trump Slump of 2017, but it’s not my money so I don’t care.  That said, it’s been a Godsend overall going back to 2008–09, 2012-2013, and now because so long as we’re not paying panic prices, we don’t have to cut round counts for training.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Just to be clear, are you talking about purchase for personal use?  If so, which suppliers?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:13:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I doubt very much that the vendors we go thru for agency orders would take individual officer orders for any ammo, and most certainly not at state bid prices
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:58:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got $25k, just let me know where to send it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got $25k, just let me know where to send it.
View Quote

This is what you seek.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:47:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just to be clear, are you talking about purchase for personal use?  If so, which suppliers?
Thanks in advance.
View Quote

None of our ammo vendors will offer ammo to any individual, sworn or not.  They will only ship to LEO departments/agencies.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

None of our ammo vendors will offer ammo to any individual, sworn or not.  They will only ship to LEO departments/agencies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks in advance.

That is how we are getting it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top