Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2021 4:11:15 PM EDT
...the mouth breather living in the old brown house with a collection of priceless treasures and artifacts in both the front and back yard? You're just East of a ball park and gave yourself away by the two black and white Larue stickers placed prominently above your mom's front door. I've driven by your place 8,700 times and never noticed until today.

I just wanted to let you know that while I commend you on physically preparing yourself for what is to come, you can get a better sweat on if you take the exercise bike off the front porch and down to your basement lair. It'll be more efficient for working off those doritos and pizza rolls and we're due for a cold snap soon.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Call out thread?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Dear Craigslist missed connections...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
...the mouth breather living in the old brown house with a collection of priceless treasures and artifacts in both the front and back yard? You're just East of a ball park and gave yourself away by the two black and white Larue stickers placed prominently above your mom's front door. I've driven by your place 8,700 times and never noticed until today.

I just wanted to let you know that while I commend you on physically preparing yourself for what is to come, you can get a better sweat on if you take the exercise bike off the front porch and down to your basement lair. It'll be more efficient for working off those doritos and pizza rolls and we're due for a cold snap soon.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't understand the point of this thread.  OP has a man-crush and is looking for a new "friend?"
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Edited 1387Delta
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Was there a toilet flower pot?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't understand the point of this thread.  OP has a man-crush and is looking for a new "friend?"
View Quote

Either that or he's just an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME AGAIN!!!

I CAN'T RIDE IT WITH A FLAT EXERCISE TIRE OR BUSTED HELMET STRAP YOU MORAN. I BET YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A KATANA COLLECTION BIGOT.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Larue stickers placed prominently above your mom's front door.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Will paper plates be involved?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Dear Penthouse, I always thought these letters were bullshit...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Seems like the CCP is pumping them out as fast as they can! Joebama will probably put a halt to them seeing as he hates the Commies so much!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well hello neighbor....
Quoted:

Either that or he's just an asshole.
View Quote

Guilty as charged. I enjoy a well-kept place.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Will paper plates be involved?
View Quote

Negative ghostrider,
Quoted:

You like imitation crab meat, OP?
View Quote

Nahh. You got any cool train sets though?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Larue stickers placed prominently above your mom's front door.

It's kind of a joke thread, but the stickers above the door are real. Apparently you must meet certain tactical and deplorable standards to enter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:02:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Was there a toilet flower pot?
View Quote

I didn't check the property line on the back yard but based on appearances it is a possibility.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top