Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2019 10:24:43 PM EDT
https://theoldschoolpatriot.com/nra-national-retaliation-association/?fbclid=IwAR0eRxosi_ZMa-g8a8JeZX-G6PQgcvESZxst7WS-tDLfEqdMpdSqZ25DX3E

It is also to my understanding that Tim Knight also was removed from all his committee assignments.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Same two solid people, corruption abounds.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfuckingbelieveable.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfuckingbelieveable.  
View Quote
This

LaPierre is accomplishing what democrats have been trying to do for decades, the destruction of the NRA.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This

LaPierre is accomplishing what democrats have been trying to do for decades, the destruction of the NRA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unfuckingbelieveable.  
This

This.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unfuckingbelieveable.  
This

That fucking scumbag needs to be tarred and feathered!!  
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#8]
WLP has been wargaming this for decades.
Don't let him win. He isn't the NRA, just a stolen suit salesman who sees the end is near.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unfuckingbelieveable.  
This

NRA President in an olde expunged speech: "WE will set the Gun Control Agenda in the United States....."
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#11]
well then there is your answer to who should be running the NRA.  just get a list of all the people the present NRA is blackballing and those are the new leaders.  We are on to their shit.  No more money for them.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://theoldschoolpatriot.com/nra-national-retaliation-association/?fbclid=IwAR0eRxosi_ZMa-g8a8JeZX-G6PQgcvESZxst7WS-tDLfEqdMpdSqZ25DX3E

It is also to my understanding that Tim Knight also was removed from all his committee assignments.
View Quote
I talked to three NRA board members recently and from I heard there are about 10 current members that are openly advocating for major changes in the NRA including new leadership.

It is my understanding that all of them have been removed from current committee assignments and denied new assignments.

Now is the time for everyone to contact as many NRA board members as possible and let them know how you feel.

We need more current board members to demand changes.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:06:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Here is a link to a website that has a list of all current NRA board members and contact info for most of them.

It took me a few hours to work my way through the list but I believe it was worth it.

I had email responses from several and phone calls from three that are on our side.

I also had a phone call from a distant acquaintance that heard about my letter from a board member and called me to talk about it.

Contacting board members apparently has more of an impact that I would have thought.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Not my monkey, not my circus...don't care what they do anymore, because I no longer have interest in that organization.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This

View Quote
At this point I would love to see him get locked up for anything. He is trash
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Duane Liptak (Magpul) Removed from ET committee for speaking out.  Found out today.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Duane Liptak (Magpul) Removed from ET committee for speaking out.  Found out today.
View Quote
Good, another board member is speaking out.

The list is slowly getting bigger.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 8:13:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Do you know what liberals do in this type of situation?

They go protest their own organizations at their HQ, and demand resignations in a public way.

Why don't we do this?

NRA HQ is pretty local to me.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Do you know what liberals do in this type of situation?

They go protest their own organizations at their HQ, and demand resignations in a public way.

Why don't we do this?

NRA HQ is pretty local to me.
View Quote
It’s a damn long drive for me but I would go if someone would organize it. Probably be lucky to get 87 people to show up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#20]
He really needs to go.
Link Posted: 7/18/2019 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Sean Maloney Second Call Defense one  a big advocate in Ohio also removed from committee assignments.
Link Posted: 7/18/2019 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This

View Quote
If and when  LaPierre and Co are shown the door, I expect the NRA would rebound in a major way.

Hope it is sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Hope they can make WL resign before it gets out of hand. Of course it seems to be there already.
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Here is a link to a website that has a list of all current NRA board members and contact info for most of them.

It took me a few hours to work my way through the list but I believe it was worth it.

I had email responses from several and phone calls from three that are on our side.

I also had a phone call from a distant acquaintance that heard about my letter from a board member and called me to talk about it.

Contacting board members apparently has more of an impact that I would have thought.
View Quote
Thanks, I'll utilize this too.

I've also been sending back all the mailed correspondence with the note "NO MORE MONEY UNTIL WAYNE IS GONE"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top