Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How in the hell?
View Quote

It's what happens when the parking valets are all penguins.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's what happens when the parking valets are all penguins.
View Quote

*golf clap*
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Photoshopped.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've actually lost my car twice
1-parked in front of sandwich shop. Forgot I drove there. Walked home and left it there all night.
2-went to court in the big city. Parking garage I always park in was full. Only time in 20+ years. I park in another garage. Come back after court and look all over the garage. I didn't leave the key in it and it was a beat up 4x4, who would steal it? I looked forever. Finally I thought "something's up" and I decide to just stop looking and think this through. I stood trying to puzzle it out and was just staring out the opening in the wall of the garage. My truck was exactly opposite from where I was standing in another parking garage across the street that looked identical and was owned by the same company. It was exactly on the same floor and same spot where I was standing in the other garage.
View Quote

And you're a lawyer, who has to keep myrad legal facts and stuff in his mind?

Wife says you're worse than she is. How many strokes have you had?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:59:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It was worth a try
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just throw a shovel at it.
It was worth a try
Is he like your evil arch nemesis brother?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:54:48 AM EDT
[#13]
This is the quality content I come to GD for.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:43:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How in the hell?
View Quote

Seems like another can of beer was given to a underage Penguin and said underage Penguin found the car keys
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:18:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
<snip>
View Quote

Not the same but I came out of the mall back in the 80's and got into my lowered Dodge D50 and started the engine. I went to push in the clutch and couldn't find the pedal. This was about the same I realized there was a carpet dash pad on my dash... I didn't have a dash pad.

I was in the wrong truck. I was freaking out for a couple of seconds because I used my key to unlock and start the truck. Anyway, I quickly got out of the truck feeling super guilty and looking around for an incoming punch from the owner like some sorta car thief.  

I found my truck two spaces over behind a big truck with a camper shell.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:09:33 AM EDT
[#16]
At least it wasn't the staff Yugo in the snow bank.

I do think someone did some mods to it though

Tiny Yugo goes 100mph ON ICE - SKETCHY!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#17]
B/C Aimless can't fly well?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Were there some gas station blades or fantasy daggers in the glove box?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
1-parked in front of sandwich shop. Forgot I drove there. Walked home and left it there all night.
2-went to court in the big city. Parking garage I always park in was full. Only time in 20+ years. I park in another garage. Come back after court and look all over the garage. I didn't leave the key in it and it was a beat up 4x4, who would steal it? I looked forever. Finally I thought "something's up" and I decide to just stop looking and think this through. I stood trying to puzzle it out and was just staring out the opening in the wall of the garage. My truck was exactly opposite from where I was standing in another parking garage across the street that looked identical and was owned by the same company. It was exactly on the same floor and same spot where I was standing in the other garage.
View Quote

Did you have a goldfish in a bag?

Pretty sure #2 is a Seinfeld episode.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Not the same but I came out of the mall back in the 80's and got into my lowered Dodge D50 and started the engine. I went to push in the clutch and couldn't find the pedal. This was about the same I realized there was a carpet dash pad on my dash... I didn't have a dash pad.

I was in the wrong truck. I was freaking out for a couple of seconds because I used my key to unlock and start the truck. Anyway, I quickly got out of the truck feeling super guilty and looking around for an incoming punch from the owner like some sorta car thief.  

I found my truck two spaces over behind a big truck with a camper shell.
View Quote

I've walked up to cars that look much like mine and tried to enter. I couldn't figure out why the **BEEP BEEP** from my car alarm sounded like it was across the lot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top