Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Lotta bears in Alaska.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks Bud.  Hopefully some real shitheads move in next door to you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
good

Send them to shitholes like Anchorage who want them. I only get pissed when they send them to relatively conservative places like Boise. Let the big blue cities take them.

We've been getting refugees for years already and the flow is only increasing after this. Your AO can handle a hundred. We are looking at several times that just from this Afghan batch, to say nothing of the Somalis and Syrians already here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lotta bears in Alaska.
View Quote

Going to tell the Afghans that the bears are like randy goats?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We've been getting refugees for years already and the flow is only increasing after this. Your AO can handle a hundred. We are looking at several times that just from this Afghan batch, to say nothing of the Somalis and Syrians already here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
good

Send them to shitholes like Anchorage who want them. I only get pissed when they send them to relatively conservative places like Boise. Let the big blue cities take them.

How about no locations in the USofA get stuck with ANY of these...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Wisconsin, Texas, Virginia, and now Alaska

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#6]
can they even observe their religion in that climate?  Or do they just naturally choose to wear those shitty rags?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Less than a year  all refugees gather in a central location in the lower 48, elect their own representatives, senators and justices.  At least they won't put a strain on the toilet paper situation.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
good

No where in the US should
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#9]
What will it cost the tax payers to provide Halal food?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:22:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What will it cost the tax payers to provide Halal food?
View Quote
Meh. I bet buried, rotten fish heads and whale penis are halal of you're hungry enough.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#11]
It’s gonna be entertaining to see them throw down against the natives.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:13:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good ole Catholic charities
View Quote

Well, ole anyway.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:14:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How much does the CSS make for this?
View Quote

It's almost like they're not doing it to help the refugees, or something.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:17:13 AM EDT
[#14]
The Catholics are importing people from a culture widely said to practice pedophilia against young boys. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Alanis Morissette might have written a song about that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Once chain migration is allowed to run it's course, there will be a taliban elected representative at state level at least.
View Quote

We have them. They call themselves republicans…

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I've never figure out why we resettle "refugees" to places that are nothing like where they came from. Somali's? Send the to RI. S.E. Asians? Send them to Detroit. etc.

I'm sure they will probably be fine in AK, which seems like it's probably pretty close, except for the bears.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:43:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wait till they see their first moose...
View Quote

I hope they try to fuck one
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:18:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Afghanistan terrorist colony in Alaska.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:50:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Shoulda got'em from Somalia, teach them how to ice fish. I guess first you'd have to teach them to dive.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:53:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:51:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Shoulda got'em from Somalia, teach them how to ice fish. I guess first you'd have to teach them to dive.
View Quote

There were a number of Somalis that ended up here. About a dozen of them were placed in a home a few doors down from me. Fairly nice single family residence in a nice residential neighborhood. They got there own dumpster. Required a total remodel when they left.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I wonder how they'll feel about being cast into a frozen hellscape full of Grizzly Adams motherfuckers who went there willingly.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 4:00:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Are 100 people going to even be noteworthy?

Speed
View Quote

Short term no long term yes.

It's all about chain migration - those 100 will become citizens in 5 or so years, and they will proceed to chain migrate their immediate relatives here as soon as they get citizenship. There is no cap on how many can come over from that, the only cap is how many immediate relatives they have...and Afghans have huge families, the average family size is 5 kids per woman with many having 10 kids.

That 100 will balloon into a 1000 once their parents aunts and uncles are flown over, then to 5000 once their sisters and brothers are sponsored. Then their brothers and sisters will chain migrate their husbands / wives and those husband / wives will down the road chain migrate their own parents and aunts uncles, siblings. Rinse and repeat...our immigration laws are fucked up so it's not just 100.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 4:09:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Catholics are importing people from a culture widely said to practice pedophilia against young boys. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Alanis Morissette might have written a song about that.
View Quote

Doubtful that those are legitimate Catholics, probably more along the lines of Marxists using the Catholic Church as a front to mass import future Democrat voters. The Lutherans did the same with Somalians and ruined quite a few nice areas of the country.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:37:09 AM EDT
[#25]
How long before they beg to be airlifted back to Kabul?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:44:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Why are the church groups always the ones working so hard to import people here, especially this time.  It's not like they're going to be christians all of the sudden.  

How are they making money off of this.  Who's paying who, for what?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:48:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Are 100 people going to even be noteworthy?

Speed
View Quote
They reproduce. Take a look at what happened with the somalis in Minnesota..
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#28]
It's best to spread the love around.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Out of curiosity, how cold does it get in Afghanistan?

Seems Alaska is pretty harsh.
View Quote
its not like they are sending them to Fairbanks or Barrow, Anchorage has mild winters, just long.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

As if there wasn't enough inbreeding in Alaska.

View Quote
Well I didn't see you up here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:07:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
good

View Quote
Shove it pal.

Anchorage is a great place except for a couple small areas. And far more scenic than fucking Boise.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:09:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
can they even observe their religion in that climate?  Or do they just naturally choose to wear those shitty rags?
View Quote
Maybe they can move to Fairbanks and help finish that Mosque.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Short term no long term yes.

It's all about chain migration - those 100 will become citizens in 5 or so years, and they will proceed to chain migrate their immediate relatives here as soon as they get citizenship. There is no cap on how many can come over from that, the only cap is how many immediate relatives they have...and Afghans have huge families, the average family size is 5 kids per woman with many having 10 kids.

That 100 will balloon into a 1000 once their parents aunts and uncles are flown over, then to 5000 once their sisters and brothers are sponsored. Then their brothers and sisters will chain migrate their husbands / wives and those husband / wives will down the road chain migrate their own parents and aunts uncles, siblings. Rinse and repeat...our immigration laws are fucked up so it's not just 100.
View Quote
I'm going to start carrying a reload or two, and an AR.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:13:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Afghanis are a mixed bag....better than somalis

Ive met both, the ghanis i met were pretty family based and had a decent work ethic...of course some are dirtbags
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dutch Harbor has a Somali population.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top