Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/6/2018 9:34:01 AM EDT
Adam Schiff’s conspiracy about Russia and America’s Second Amendment is as ridiculous as it gets

Democratic congressman Adam Schiff is shilling more crackpot Russia conspiracy theories.

This time, Schiff made a series of startling claims, the most bizarre of which is that Russians are secretly promoting the Second Amendment to subliminally influence Americans to kill each other.
In an equally bizarre claim during his speech, Schiff said Russians are behind the Black Lives Matter movement, and said its only goal is to sow racial division. “They parroted Black Lives Matter to broaden the racial divide in this country,” he said.
View Quote
He needs to resign and commit himself to a mental institution, Democrats are inherently mentally ill that much is a given, but his Left loony illness has reached the medical sedation and psychotropic medication is needed stage.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#1]
He is from California.  He is already fucked in head to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
He sees a Russian behind everything except Hillary's Uranium One deal, with Russia.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:46:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, he's not wrong about that being the goal of the BLM movement.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Schiff said Russians are behind the Black Lives Matter movement, and said its only goal is to sow racial division. “They parroted Black Lives Matter to broaden the racial divide in this country,” he said.
View Quote
Close. Home-grown American marxists.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:49:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude needs to lay off the edibles... I know they're legal now but come on buddy.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Adam Schiff’s conspiracy about Russia and America’s Second Amendment is as ridiculous as it gets

Democratic congressman Adam Schiff is shilling more crackpot Russia conspiracy theories.

This time, Schiff made a series of startling claims, the most bizarre of which is that Russians are secretly promoting the Second Amendment to subliminally influence Americans to kill each other.
In an equally bizarre claim during his speech, Schiff said Russians are behind the Black Lives Matter movement, and said its only goal is to sow racial division. “They parroted Black Lives Matter to broaden the racial divide in this country,” he said.
View Quote

He needs to resign and commit himself to a mental institution
, Democrats are inherently mentally ill that much is a given, but his Left loony illness has reached the medical sedation and psychotropic medication is needed stage.
View Quote
They all do.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
He needs to resign and commit himself to a mental institution, Democrats are inherently mentally ill that much is a given, but his Left loony illness has reached the medical sedation and psychotropic medication is needed stage.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I do somewhat admire their “I’m going down with this ship/that’s my story and I’m sticking to it” attitude.

Insane, but they are holding fast to their agenda.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Schiff is seriously unhinged.  They shouldn't even let him near a pair of scissors, much less give him voting power in Congress.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#11]
He's a faggy cucked-by-his-longtime-boyfriend manlet.

A drama queen of the first order. He's skert. Of people findin' out what the Progressives pulled during the election.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's a this-is-not-how-I-like-my-shit-pushed-in look.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#13]
He must not be getting enough deep rem sleep.  Paranoia is a sign
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#14]
It is almost like he knows his name is going to come up in this investigation, and he is setting the stage for a not guilty by reason of insanity plea.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Someone is either desperate or drinking the cuckoo juice as hard as Maxine Waters does. Keep it up. They look absolutely silly.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#16]
That little shit just makes my skin crawl.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Schiff said Russians are behind the Black Lives Matter movement, and said its only goal is to sow racial division. “They parroted Black Lives Matter to broaden the racial divide in this country,” he said.
View Quote
Perfect.  Go ahead and alienate more of your base while you're at it.  I'm sure a lot of the Democratic Black voters just love this gem.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#18]
LOL his sister is married to Soros's son.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Perfect.  Go ahead and alienate more of your base while you're at it.  I'm sure a lot of the Democratic Black voters just love this gem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They have nowhere to go
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Adam Schiff-for-brains
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ah Ha !
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
His sister is married to Soros' kid.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#23]
If left wing politicians were given a mental health exam, there wouldn't be any left wing politicians.

These people are fucking lunatics.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Oy Vey!

Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:26:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Well, now you have the perfect cover for the Democrat Memo.

Mr. President, how do you respond to the allegations in the Democrat's memo?

Adam Schiff wrote that thing and he's nuts. I mean, this guy said that the Russians started Black Lives Matter. He's a kook.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#27]
I’ve never seen a guy who can lie with a straight face as good as this asshole.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#28]
There must be some bad antacid going around.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
That would explain a lot.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#30]
This is what happens when you defund mental health.  These fuckers slip through the system
and end up in politics.  How the fuck do these people get elected?
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote
The more frightening part is how many committed leftists are nodding their heads in agreement and are happy that he is saying the words to really stick it to Trump.
And that he was elected and will be re-elected, over and over until he dies or is convicted of some crime.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
His district is only 2.3% black.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I do somewhat admire their “I’m going down with this ship/that’s my story and I’m sticking to it” attitude.

Insane, but they are holding fast to their agenda.
View Quote
Like a bunch of 12 year-olds.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I half expect to see his tongue flash out and catch a fly.

Reptilian.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Russia, Russia, Russia.

Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Sniffy boy is actually an alien from some far away planet. A cattle prod should correct his attitude pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, he's not wrong about that being the goal of the BLM movement.....
View Quote
Thanks! I didn't want to be the first to agree with this loon about that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Enough with the Russia line.  Provide some proof or stfu.

I'd not take these fools seriously if they weren't so damn dangerous.  But this guy is absolutely proof of the failings of our mental health programs.  When he snaps it will be ugly...or glorious, depending on how he does it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#39]
So, are the Dems finally admitting BLM is a racist movement?
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit.  

If so, reality really is stranger than fiction.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Adam Schiffty
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Enough with the Russia line.  Provide some proof or stfu.

I'd not take these fools seriously if they weren't so damn dangerous.  But this guy is absolutely proof of the failings of our mental health programs.  When he snaps it will be ugly...or glorious, depending on how he does it.
View Quote
Oh, it was the 200K worth of FB ads that is their proof. Ignore the 90 million Hilldog spent or the fact the Russian ads were mostly in 2015.

What the fucking MFM needs to ask, which they never will, is that the Dems are tools of the Russians by spewing this shit, talking collusion all the time and weakening our country with their fantasies. Putin got what he wanted, due to leftist losing their minds when hilldog lost.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Adam Schiff-for-brains
View Quote
I'm surprised Trump hasn't used this in his Tweets.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Being a paid foreign agent of the Ukraine explains phoney Russophobia.

Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same last name.  Not brother and sister.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Being a paid foreign agent of the Ukraine explains phoney Russophobia.
View Quote
The Soros connection seems interesting, given that most of those Putin has offed (either physically, or politically like Saakashvili and some of the Ukrainian leaders) were mostly Soros puppets.

It kind of makes sense now, this muh Russia business.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Top this one Florida Man!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Schiff is seriously unhinged.  They shouldn't even let him near a pair of scissors, much less give him voting power in Congress.
View Quote
Better yet, the democrats let this fairy chaser write the rebuttal memo
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top