Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2022 4:43:19 PM EDT
I don't know a lot about it but it's referenced quite often.  The Calvine incident took place in Scotland in 1990.  A couple of guys took several photos of a large diamond or triangular shaped UFO that was hovering for about 10 minutes.  During this time, military jets made numerous passes nearby.  Eventually the UFO shot straight up and out of sight.  

The incident was investigated by the U.K. UFO office at the time and as usual, the photos that were given to them promptly disappeared.  Nick Pope, who led the U.K. UFO program at one time, had a copy of the photo on his office wall but it was confiscated by his boss and never seen again.  An artist rendering has been out there for some time and it's damn close to the real photo.  There is also a black and white grainy line drawing that has been out there for years.  

Some researchers somehow found a copy of one of the photographs and the provenance is one person, who has had it since 1990.  It's said to be verified as the correct technical aspects for a photo print from 1990.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Neat
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a few years ago I would have posted this:

But with all that has come out (from the .gov, even!), I'm intrigued, I gotta admit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 3:05:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn...
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 6:37:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Not sure about Nick Pope. If you’ll notice, he never says anything substantial.
If I had his credentials, I would flat out say UFOS are real or hogwash. He always waffles. Same with Elizonda.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 7:00:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure about Nick Pope. If you’ll notice, he never says anything substantial.
If I had his credentials, I would flat out say UFOS are real or hogwash. He always waffles. Same with Elizonda.
View Quote

I'd say Nick Pope signed a pile of NDAs before he left the MOD and knows how far he can go with it all before he crosses the line. Having read and signed NDAs myself I can understand their reluctance to say much.

There was a video out there from a few years ago with Pope saying there was a copy of this photo hanging somewhere he worked until it was taken down by a supervisor. Pope later did a drawing of it and from what I recall it was pretty similar.

Either way, real or fake, it is an interesting find.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not sure about Nick Pope. If you'll notice, he never says anything substantial.
View Quote
Elizondo has been saying this, very emphatically, for years.  No waffling on his part.  

I agree with you on Pope.  I don't know that much about him because he never struck me as being worth following.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like reflection off the water of an island lol.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting, but not surprising that someone kept a copy of the photo all these years.

I remember an interview where Pope said he got the distinct impression that the poster sized photo was removed from their office because it was a secret, U.S. craft of some sort.

That wouldn't surprise me
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like reflection off the water of an island lol.
View Quote

There is a contingent of people pushing the “reflection debunk” hard.  

It’s not a reflection. It’s not a perfect mirror of a rock or object in water. There is no surface tension line. The image of the plane has no distortion or transparency. There is a lack of anything that would qualify as a contaminant in the scene to allude to water.

Past that, the area has been clearly identified and there is no body of water where the photos were taken, and there is eye witness testimony that the event happened, in addition to government classification of the entire event.

It’s absolutely not a reflection.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Can't believe I'm the first

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#12]
SG1 on the way
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Elizondo has been saying this, very emphatically, for years.  No waffling on his part.  

I agree with you on Pope.  I don't know that much about him because he never struck me as being worth following.
View Quote

I watched a YT vid the other day in which they interviewed the guy who set up/ran the original program, AASAP (or something like that). He said Lue had nothing whatsoever to do with the program (which was also known as AATP).

Apparently, Lue kinda did stuff on his own, by himself, with no funding and was never the "Director" of anything.

Being that his job was counter-intel, something about him always rubbed me the wrong way And I am now, solidly, of the opinion that he's a fraud.

That said, I do believe much of what has been said/released about the UAP phenomenon.

Edit: spelling.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#14]
A 23mb uncompressed scan is available now for analysis, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCOQiQKciRJsZ4pm26hdrFuVv1uzMk-k/view
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Not discounting this one but I remember the UFO pictures in the 60's that years later were found to be hubcaps. Some people had some pretty good hoaxes going until technology got better to debunk them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I watched a YT vid the other day in which they interviewed the guy who set up/ran the original program, AASAP (or something like that). He said Lue had nothing whatsoever to do with the program (which was also known as AATP).

Apparently, Lue kinda did stuff on his own, by himself, with no funding and was never the "Director" of anything.

Being that his job was counter-intel, something about him always rubbed me the wrong way And I am now, solidly, of the opinion that he's a fraud.

That said, I do believe much of what has been said/released about the UAP phenomenon.

View Quote
The whole AAWSAP/AATIP situation is confusing but it has been explained by various people, for clarity.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"This book is written by the two program managers, Drs. James T. Lacatski and Colm A. Kelleher, who oversaw the day-to-day operations of the AAWSAP BAASS program"
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 19). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"This book describes the first steps on this 13-year rocky road that culminated in the release of the UAPTF Report in June 2021. It describes the genesis and execution of a unique program run (2008 - 2010) from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) of the United States that was the first official, fully funded study of UAPs since the termination in 1969 of the infamous Project Bluebook, which was run by the United States Air Force. The name of this covert two-year $22 million DIA program was Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP).
"
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 16). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"As this book describes for the first time, the scope of the AAWSAP investigations at DIA, which were run by Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), was much broader and delved deeply into the psychic and paranormal relationships to UAP interactions. As Appendix I in this book lays out in full detail, an enormous body of data concerning the psychic and paranormal connections to UAP interactions currently exists at the Defense Intelligence Agency."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 17). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"AAWSAP BAASS was not AATIP. The AATIP moniker arose from an unclassified nickname that was inserted into a letter that was sent from Senator Harry Reid to the Deputy Secretary of Defense requesting the creation of a Special Access Program (SAP). This letter is described fully in Chapter 10. Because Lacatski, the DIA program manager, wished to protect the AAWSAP name for security reasons, AATIP was a "made up" substitute name for Reid's letter to describe the AAWSAP."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (pp. 19-20). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"After AAWSAP had shut down, the AATIP designation was used to describe a completely separate, small initiative that was underway at the Pentagon to study UAPs encountered by military personnel. AATIP involved a small group of people working on the UAP problem, with direct knowledge of their superiors, when their day jobs allowed them to."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 20). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"Further down the dinner table sat Luis Elizondo, who worked collaboratively with Axelrod and was at the office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USDI). Elizondo looked dapper with jet black hair and was considered a brilliant Special Agent and analyst with a lot of expertise on counterintelligence investigations. Little did anyone at that dinner table realize that nine years later Lue Elizondo would become a media star and a household name in global UAP investigations."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 70). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

Elizondo has described the programs and his role in exactly the same way.  

Note that Lacatski and Kelleher did not refute that Elizondo was involved.  Surely they would have mentioned it if he was a fraud.

One of the pilots from the Nimitz UFO incident said the first time she met Elizondo was in a SCIF, at the Pentagon, when he debriefed her on the tic tac incident.  

Elizondo's role in AATIP is solid and has been confirmed by numerous people.

Also, the Skinwalker Ranch stuff is for real.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Among many other planes, the Brits were flying a 'Hawk 1' in 1990 that looks like it could be the plane in the picture.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The whole AAWSAP/AATIP situation is confusing but it has been explained by various people, for clarity.

"This book is written by the two program managers, Drs. James T. Lacatski and Colm A. Kelleher, who oversaw the day-to-day operations of the AAWSAP BAASS program"
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 19). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"This book describes the first steps on this 13-year rocky road that culminated in the release of the UAPTF Report in June 2021. It describes the genesis and execution of a unique program run (2008 - 2010) from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) of the United States that was the first official, fully funded study of UAPs since the termination in 1969 of the infamous Project Bluebook, which was run by the United States Air Force. The name of this covert two-year $22 million DIA program was Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP).
"
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 16). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"As this book describes for the first time, the scope of the AAWSAP investigations at DIA, which were run by Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), was much broader and delved deeply into the psychic and paranormal relationships to UAP interactions. As Appendix I in this book lays out in full detail, an enormous body of data concerning the psychic and paranormal connections to UAP interactions currently exists at the Defense Intelligence Agency."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 17). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"AAWSAP BAASS was not AATIP. The AATIP moniker arose from an unclassified nickname that was inserted into a letter that was sent from Senator Harry Reid to the Deputy Secretary of Defense requesting the creation of a Special Access Program (SAP). This letter is described fully in Chapter 10. Because Lacatski, the DIA program manager, wished to protect the AAWSAP name for security reasons, AATIP was a "made up" substitute name for Reid's letter to describe the AAWSAP."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (pp. 19-20). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"After AAWSAP had shut down, the AATIP designation was used to describe a completely separate, small initiative that was underway at the Pentagon to study UAPs encountered by military personnel. AATIP involved a small group of people working on the UAP problem, with direct knowledge of their superiors, when their day jobs allowed them to."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 20). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

"Further down the dinner table sat Luis Elizondo, who worked collaboratively with Axelrod and was at the office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USDI). Elizondo looked dapper with jet black hair and was considered a brilliant Special Agent and analyst with a lot of expertise on counterintelligence investigations. Little did anyone at that dinner table realize that nine years later Lue Elizondo would become a media star and a household name in global UAP investigations."
Lacatski, James; Kelleher, Colm; Knapp, George. Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program (p. 70). RTMA, LLC. Kindle Edition.

Note that Lacatski and Kelleher did not refute that Elizondo was involved.  Surely they would have mentioned it if he was a fraud.

One of the pilots from the Nimitz UFO incident said the first time she met Elizondo was in a SCIF, at the Pentagon, when he debriefed her on the tic tac incident.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"

On Rogan's podcast, Commander Fravor said he talked to Lue not long after the TicTac incident and he was the first person in the government to contact him about it.  The whole "Elizondo didn't work on an official UFO program" story is disinformation.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not just Lue, but Pilots of all sorts, Sensor data, and Congress has admitted "UAP Are Real, and exist".  They covered "UFO" with UAP though some documents they approved said UFO.  Congress stated in the open part of the latest release is that The Phenomenon of UAP is Real and exists with no equivication.  Not of the US, not of ANY Country, Impossible attributes, and they exist.  Some say "Not of This Earth".

The bit that piqued my attention is they said "The Phenomenon Is Real", leaving room for it to be something intruding into our space (phases space/dimension/whatever) as well as spiritual and other aspects not made public. All of it exists and is real and next up is funding for academia to have access to the records to kick the doors open.  Right now, talking about UFOs is still "fringe" when it should be mainstream, any "Degreed" Academic type would find himself blacklisted and looking for a new job besides teaching or whatever other research he's working on if he published any paper "UFO Adjacent" today.  Congress funding those studies, sure publish all you want, more money.  No congressional funding?  Nothing happening and everybody just sticks with what they know which is "mock which they do not know".   Sure, 90% of the recent sightings (Post WW II) can be "explained away" (though not definitively, that's only around 60%).  So after using swamp gas, weather balloons, ball lightning, secret aircraft under development, there's still a shitload that cannot be explained, by our military by other countries' militaries and intelligence units.    The image above falls into that which cannot be explained away, especially showing the physics involved in speeds/direction changing, right now our best drones and materials can't even do a fraction of the G forces recorded without losing necessary parts in a turn.

They Exist.  The release can't just happen unilaterally as it would cause major complications from National control to a potential "Dead Space" of two weeks or longer due to the populations of all the nations having their minds and belief systems warped.  So for national security, they can't just release it all, it has to be in little spoonfuls at the same rate and of more or less the same content as other countries, both friendly (5 Eyes), other western, and Hostile .gov (I'd put China in that list but they're our friends, they own 75% of America via trade....)

So they exist.  Now what?   We can't stop them, and they have total control over our nukes at will both shutting them down on our side and giving USSR false Launch status and fueling their rockets.  Those incidents were thought to be the work of "The Enemy", until the USSR collapsed and a ton of information was exchanged and "The Enemy" excuse fell away.  What was exchanged isn't public but it was enough for the US and USSR to agree there was something out there and the hotline between countries was in place  for decades to prevent interferences of that sort from starting WW ]I[

What do people want?  There's not really an answer according to Lue and others that people would honestly accept after 70 years of being told bullshit and anybody that doesn't agree it's bullshit is a loony.   Not to mention the nature of the phenomenon itself.  We do not know the extent, it's all compartmentalized and only a few dozen at the very top in private aerospace companies actually know most of the extent and all of the other people and what they know (See "Wilson memos" in Congressional declassification last year in UAP topic).  That knowledge brings them a crapton of money every year for being the gatekeeper of that knowledge so no rogue leader can get elected and start publishing stuff that is Extremely damaging, only moderately damaging but enough to keep the private parties in power via intelligence and business contracts in control.  Dumping all the data would be laughed at as a farce, even if it's true, because every nation would be fighting to say it's wrong and ignore "the loonies".  They've insulated themselves well. So full release solves nothing.   Where to go from here?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure about Nick Pope. If you'll notice, he never says anything substantial.

Not just Lue, but Pilots of all sorts, Sensor data, and Congress has admitted "UAP Are Real, and exist".  They covered "UFO" with UAP though some documents they approved said UFO.  Congress stated in the open part of the latest release is that The Phenomenon of UAP is Real and exists with no equivication.  Not of the US, not of ANY Country, Impossible attributes, and they exist.  Some say "Not of This Earth".

The bit that piqued my attention is they said "The Phenomenon Is Real", leaving room for it to be something intruding into our space (phases space/dimension/whatever) as well as spiritual and other aspects not made public. All of it exists and is real and next up is funding for academia to have access to the records to kick the doors open.  Right now, talking about UFOs is still "fringe" when it should be mainstream, any "Degreed" Academic type would find himself blacklisted and looking for a new job besides teaching or whatever other research he's working on if he published any paper "UFO Adjacent" today.  Congress funding those studies, sure publish all you want, more money.  No congressional funding?  Nothing happening and everybody just sticks with what they know which is "mock which they do not know".   Sure, 90% of the recent sightings (Post WW II) can be "explained away" (though not definitively, that's only around 60%).  So after using swamp gas, weather balloons, ball lightning, secret aircraft under development, there's still a shitload that cannot be explained, by our military by other countries' militaries and intelligence units.    The image above falls into that which cannot be explained away, especially showing the physics involved in speeds/direction changing, right now our best drones and materials can't even do a fraction of the G forces recorded without losing necessary parts in a turn.

They Exist.  The release can't just happen unilaterally as it would cause major complications from National control to a potential "Dead Space" of two weeks or longer due to the populations of all the nations having their minds and belief systems warped.  So for national security, they can't just release it all, it has to be in little spoonfuls at the same rate and of more or less the same content as other countries, both friendly (5 Eyes), other western, and Hostile .gov (I'd put China in that list but they're our friends, they own 75% of America via trade....)

So they exist.  Now what?   We can't stop them, and they have total control over our nukes at will both shutting them down on our side and giving USSR false Launch status and fueling their rockets.  Those incidents were thought to be the work of "The Enemy", until the USSR collapsed and a ton of information was exchanged and "The Enemy" excuse fell away.  What was exchanged isn't public but it was enough for the US and USSR to agree there was something out there and the hotline between countries was in place  for decades to prevent interferences of that sort from starting WW ]I[

What do people want?  There's not really an answer according to Lue and others that people would honestly accept after 70 years of being told bullshit and anybody that doesn't agree it's bullshit is a loony.   Not to mention the nature of the phenomenon itself.  We do not know the extent, it's all compartmentalized and only a few dozen at the very top in private aerospace companies actually know most of the extent and all of the other people and what they know (See "Wilson memos" in Congressional declassification last year in UAP topic).  That knowledge brings them a crapton of money every year for being the gatekeeper of that knowledge so no rogue leader can get elected and start publishing stuff that is Extremely damaging, only moderately damaging but enough to keep the private parties in power via intelligence and business contracts in control.  Dumping all the data would be laughed at as a farce, even if it's true, because every nation would be fighting to say it's wrong and ignore "the loonies".  They've insulated themselves well. So full release solves nothing.   Where to go from here?

@brass

Look into The Galileo Project.  That's where Lue and Chris Mellon went after they left TTSA and it's a powerhouse research group headed up by Avi Loeb, the Harvard professor who postulated that Omuamua was possibly extraterrestrial in origin.  Gary Nolan and Jacques Vallee are also part of the group.

That's your group of scientists who are going to make things happen.  It looks like Delonge was more interested in profiting from movies/documentaries/books than getting to the truth through science.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Also, I'll say if you want to know as much detail as possible about what's going on in the UFO world, there are multiple Joe Rogan podcasts that are a must-listen.

Start with Bob Lazar, then:
George Knapp
Cmdr Fravor
Jacques Vallee
Chris Mellon
Jeremy Corbell's most recent.
Avi Loeb

Not only are they long podcasts with plenty of time for the guests to speak, but it's like they're more comfortable talking to Rogan than the typical "UFO nut" Podcaster.

Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I didn't put much behind Tom DeLonge other than a rock star to get more younger and different eyes/audience involved.  Hopefully they don't only hang on his every word.  There's lots of stuff out there to learn if people bother to spend the time and don't insist on it being spoon fed to them.

View Quote

I had to unsubscribe from TTSA emails…  at this point, they are pitching cartoons that have nothing to do with the topic.  It’s a total loss.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like an Emperial Destroyer....alert the Jedi
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top