BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
TL;DR

I thought the mods and Brownells legal team already fulfilled that role...

TC
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
gun shoelace trigger bumpstock third hole short barrel auto shoulder thing lightning link assault clip boogaloo magazine militia
View Quote

You have been Subscribed to ATF Watchlist.

To Unsubscribe click here
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 5:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He was butthurt people were getting sick of his OMB posts and not getting the praise for all of his sacrifices that he thought he deserved.

A joke flew over his head so he made a big flameout thread because arf was insulting his family, when no one but him thought that actually happened.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pfft a 100K? That's it?

Also what did I miss, what happened to Miami JBT?

He was butthurt people were getting sick of his OMB posts and not getting the praise for all of his sacrifices that he thought he deserved.

A joke flew over his head so he made a big flameout thread because arf was insulting his family, when no one but him thought that actually happened.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 5:17:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BATFE will lose some IQ if they read GD.

I hope they go through the archives and read Piccolo's SEC and Johnny_Reno's IWATQ.

Perhaps they will have a bean factor index and set off the alarms if there's a run on chili w/beans.
View Quote

True classics

Seems like GD used to be more fun and far less hostile. Then again maybe I talk like a fag and my shits all retarded. I can never be sure which one it is anymore

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 5:22:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do I have to put glory holes in my hotel room doors everywhere I go for craigslist hookups or just once in a year or so?

View Quote

Huh, well I'll be...

You have to wonder if at any point he thought " this probably won't end well"
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 5:22:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
TL;DR

TC
View Quote

Realistically speaking, they'd angle for moderator and site administrator spots, to have maximum control over whether to interrupt, monitor, or incite discussion of illegal activities...and in the case of admins, to get access to all user IP's without requiring NSA-level ISP access or subpoenas.  The only question is whether they've succeeded already.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 5:29:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol,I figure there are probably hundred of gov types on here. Kinda like when they bust a militia-ends up being a couple slower types,and all the rest were undercover feds.
View Quote

Wait, are you saying all those PM's from 20'ers asking if I want to meet up and "do some real patriot shit" are bait?
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A 13 position...in DC....enjoy your poverty line. Not to mention it’s an internet OSINT based job that isn’t allowing telework. At most any compiled products will end up classified as LE Sensitive...which still transmits over unclassified systems. What a joke...
View Quote

The real joke is they call data mining "products"

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Realistically speaking, they'd angle for moderator and site administrator spots, to have maximum control over whether to interrupt, monitor, or incite discussion of illegal activities...and in the case of admins, to get access to all user IP's without requiring NSA-level ISP access or subpoenas.  The only question is whether they've succeeded already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

TC

The question is, who on the staff is their CI?

Or should I be asking who on the staff isn't a CI?
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wait, are you saying all those PM's from 20'ers asking if I want to meet up and "do some real patriot shit" are bait?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol,I figure there are probably hundred of gov types on here. Kinda like when they bust a militia-ends up being a couple slower types,and all the rest were undercover feds.

"Hello fellow firearm enthusiast" is a dead giveaway...
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Where did he go? He was posting 500 times a day then he just disappeared.
View Quote
he had to create complex reports pertaining to firearms and internet-based sources of firearms used in crimes, national and international firearms activity trafficking and crimes with firearms in various law enforcement jurisdictions
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Will, there be glory holes, if not it's a deal-breaker.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

People posting pics of their dogs isn’t helping the situation either.  

https://i.redd.it/t7c1wy74wx821.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread isn't done yet.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#15]
If they want to pay me to surf arfcom, I'm in.

Can't promise I'll find anything to prosecute though.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dear ATF agent,

Go fuck yourself.  I hope you die in a car fire.

Sincerely,
13Joker
View Quote

Don't be like that.

We're actually pretty ok once you get to know us
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just trying to make new friends.  My bad!
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This thread isn't done yet.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

ATF InternChan agrees!
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#19]

I hope some people here actually did apply. The gun rights organizations should start programs to help pro gun people get jobs with the agency.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top