Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 94
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What do they have that I could get into? 49 yo, 15 years in LE, bad back that really limits how long I can stand and how muck I can pick up? Will they train and let me get a CDL through them?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 4:42:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MethaneMover] [#2]
Originally Posted By raven:

Originally Posted By dog-meat:
the bust is going to be fugly in ND

Just keep the banks from overlending, which shouldn't be a problem after the subprime fiasco.  Texas and Alaska had their own banking crashes in the mid-80's when the dollar surged and the price of oil crashed.  It chastened them in a way that other parts of the country weren't in terms of lending for real estate, so there hasn't been a housing collapse here and in Texas.  

Penn square bank.  The book 'Funny Money' is a biography of the bank throughout those years, a really good read.

Originally Posted By CSM:
Originally Posted By Katana16j:
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
Any need for I/T people?

This

Yes.  Most oilfield companies are going to throw you a default frac, cement, roustabout, etc. "hand" type job because thats what they need the most.  However there are traditional and non traditional IT positions.  There aren't that many traditional, but for non traditional, there are more.  Non traditional would end up being more of an electronics tech and IT guy.  Meaning, if a piece of equipment stops working electronically, you can deal with the hard wiring of the control systems as well as the Windows or Linux box running it.

Don't forget SCADA techs and meter guys.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By targettarget:

Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Originally Posted By 1Bigdog:

I have been letting everyone know about eastern Ohio

It is just beginning here in Youngstown/Warren.

They are thinking that the Utica Shale formation may be the largest oil discovery in the history of the USA.

There are land men everywhere around here and they are writing big checks.  Chesapeake drilled four horizontal wells that they have put into production....worst well 1000 barrels per day of oil and the best is 3400 barrels per day.  They can put 6 of these wells on each 700 acres from one central pad location.
Bad.... bad news for Obama.....USA will quickly be energy independent.  That piece of shit will find some way to stop it.

Yeah, you can find all of the 2000 barrel of oil wells you want, the bottom line is that the US will never be energy independant unless you exploit nuclear, and even then I would be highly skeptical.

Why would you say that ? The US has just as much oil to be sucked out of the ground as we do, all they have to do is change the political climate and dispatch the whacko environmentalists, then get on to business.

Umm, yeah...not even close....

FYI - a well that produces "2000 barrels of oil a day" is pretty fucking rare.  95% of the rigs I've ever worked on might find 0-300 BOD wells (300 being the EXCEPTION, not the rule).

The US consumes 20ish million barrels of oil a day.  

It takes allot of "one-off" 2000 BOD wells to produce 20,000,000 Barrels of Oil per Day.

There is always the possibility that you are not as smart as you think you are.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]

They are thinking that the Utica Shale formation may be the largest oil discovery in the history of the USA.

There are land men everywhere around here and they are writing big checks.  Chesapeake drilled four horizontal wells that they have put into production....worst well 1000 barrels per day of oil and the best is 3400 barrels per day.  They can put 6 of these wells on each 700 acres from one central pad location.

Bad.... bad news for Obama.....USA will quickly be energy independent.  That piece of shit will find some way to stop it.

Yeah, you can find all of the 2000 barrel of oil wells you want, the bottom line is that the US will never be energy independant unless you exploit nuclear, and even then I would be highly skeptical.

Why would you say that ? The US has just as much oil to be sucked out of the ground as we do, all they have to do is change the political climate and dispatch the whacko environmentalists, then get on to business.

FYI - a well that produces "2000 barrels of oil a day" is pretty fucking rare.  95% of the rigs I've ever worked on might find 0-300 BOD wells (300 being the EXCEPTION, not the rule).

It takes allot of "one-off" 2000 BOD wells to produce 20,000,000 Barrels of Oil per Day.

Tell me.  Have you ever done any oil well production analysis?  
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TUBBY:
Originally Posted By MovinMan:
The trucking industry is the same.

I can have a high school drop out making $50,000 a year in three weeks. Nobody wants the work. They don't want to be gone 5 days a week or drive 11 hours a day. You know how hard it is to Facebook and twatter when you work 55 hours a week?

Add that to the fact that there are too many options that allow them not to work, like being on disability for having ADHD, why the fuck would anyone want a job?

What company?

Almost any company. I work for a medium-sized trucking co., we are screaming for drivers.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Well...I am not as dumb as I look.....what is your point?

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]

What are the prospects for a 45-year-old with a strong back, a college degree (non-technical), years of IT experience, and shitty credit (all current now)?

Would the age or the credit thing be a deal killer?  Could do either manual or office work.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By hobbsar:

Everyone around here is screaming for help.

No experience needed.

If you are still warm and can pass a drug test, you can find work here.

I guess that eliminates the 99%.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Objekt:
No experience needed.

Say what?  Where in New Mexico is that?  Oil and gas industry or something else?

There is a strong oil and gas presence in Farmington and Hobbs...
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:30:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 80085] [#10]
Originally Posted By mucknuggle:

What are the prospects for a 45-year-old with a strong back, a college degree (non-technical), years of IT experience, and shitty credit (all current now)?

Would the age or the credit thing be a deal killer?  Could do either manual or office work.

I know of 60 year old women, ex cons, and people with the worst possible credit in the world who work in the oilfield.

The age and credit is not a deal killer.

Motivation and ability to work the schedule they give you will be the deal killer.

One other word of advice to anyone thinking of getting into the oilfield:

Do not apply if you are:

• an alcoholic or have to have a drink every day

• drug user

• diabetic AND insulin dependent (you can't get a cdl)

• epileptic (same as above)

• someone who will not work weekends or has a problem with working at least 14 days straight with no time off.

• someone who is unable to work 100+ hours a week

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By maleante:

I know of 60 year old women, ex cons, and people with the worst possible credit in the world who work in the oilfield.

The age and credit is not a deal killer.

Motivation and ability to work the schedule they give you will be the deal killer.

One other word of advice to anyone thinking of getting into the oilfield:

Do not apply if you are:

• an alcoholic or have to have a drink every day

• drug user

• diabetic (you can't get a cdl)

• epileptic (same as above)

• someone who will not work weekends or has a problem with working at least 14 days straight with no time off.

• someone who is unable to work 100+ hours a week

Thanks for the info.   Where do I apply for this.   I was at Minot for 4 years in the 80's.   I do have a CDL with Tanker/hazmat.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Some of you guys are thinking way too small. Why do back breaking work ?  

An RV turned into a mobile strip club or an Asian massage parlor is the way to bring in real money.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Why is the CDL so critical?    I  understand they must need lots of drivers, but aren't there all kinds of other jobs?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Why is the CDL so critical?    I  understand they must need lots of drivers, but aren't there all kinds of other jobs?

Yeah there are a ton of other jobs, mostly labor. CDL just makes it it so you aren't busting your ass your whole shift I guess.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:

Originally Posted By LRB-MT:
Boom and Bust.

Tough, dangerous work too.

I have a friend that went through the various positions on the rig and ended up a directional driller. Makes good money. But he wasn't working a couple years ago because the oil fields had pretty much shut down.

I heard a person with CDL, Hazmat cert, be able to pass a drug test can get on for $80K in ND. But the living cost is stupid expensive. Too many people, not enough living quarters.

That's why the Good Lord invented RV's.  

I went up there for a week, trying to sell RV's.  None of the companies wanted to buy any and the people that did, had no money.  I will sell a brand new one and with 10% down your looking at $250-350 a month. Depending on credit.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By HankHall:

Yeah there are a ton of other jobs, mostly labor. CDL just makes it it so you aren't busting your ass your whole shift I guess.  

There's an absolute shit load of stuff to move to complete a well, and 99% of it requires a CDL.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#17]
The city of Hobbs NM has boomed.   The news the other day said they couldn't fill positions because there isn't anywhere for people to stay.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By Cole2534:

There's an absolute shit load of stuff to move to complete a well, and 99% of it requires a CDL.  

Oh I know, I just meant physically. I just think it's more physically demanding with lower pay when you aren't a truck driver. Roustabouts, etc. I don't know a ton about the oil field but a guy I know real well drives for them everyday. That and I live in a huge oil town in Northwest OK, haven't started working in the fields yet, just moved here. It is probably in my future though, I know enough people who do

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Makes sense.  Just seems risky to put your whole livelihood on not ever having an accident or ticket.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Oh I know, I just meant physically. I just think it's more physically demanding with lower pay when you aren't a truck driver. Roustabouts, etc. I don't know a ton about the oil field but a guy I know real well drives for them everyday. That and I live in a huge oil town in Northwest OK, haven't started working in the fields yet, just moved here. It is probably in my future though, I know enough people who do  

Which one?  Chances are that I've been there, and am looking for good places to eat.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Any jobs for guys in the construction management or business management area?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Adamantium:

I honestly have no idea.  I am a completions & frac guy.  However, I have some friends that work in the pipeline and welding business.  I would think that might be your best bet.  I don't have any names or companies to ring up though.  Mabe somebody else here might have some idears.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#23]

I am reading that you feel that "USA will quickly become energy independent."  The energy industry people here are saying that isn't realistic at the flow rates that we are getting from our shale oil and unconventional plays.  Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to pick a fight with you.  However, a comment of "you aren't as smart as you think you are" is a trolling and very elementary school retort, especially in a pro US pro job pro veteran thread.  

The fact is that the oil plays in the US won't make enough oil to get us to energy independence, but it will keep a great deal of money here in the US.  Many of the wells IP (initial production rate) at the 1000-7000 bbl/day but almost all quickly fall off to a slowly declining rate that is a lot closer to 500 - 1000 bbl/day.  Sadly, after a certain point any given field will peak.  We can keep drilling in those areas and keep production level for many years, and even after drilling ceases the wells can continue to produce for 20 years or more.  Unfortunately we just don't have the high quality reservoirs presently available to us that will produce the massive amounts of oil that we use every day.

Happy Trails.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1Bigdog] [#24]

I am reading that you feel that "USA will quickly become energy independent."  The energy industry people here are saying that isn't realistic at the flow rates that we are getting from our shale oil and unconventional plays.  Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to pick a fight with you.  However, a comment of "you aren't as smart as you think you are" is a trolling and very elementary school retort, especially in a pro US pro job pro veteran thread.  

The fact is that the oil plays in the US won't make enough oil to get us to energy independence, but it will keep a great deal of money here in the US.  Many of the wells IP (initial production rate) at the 1000-7000 bbl/day but almost all quickly fall off to a slowly declining rate that is a lot closer to 500 - 1000 bbl/day.  Sadly, after a certain point any given field will peak.  We can keep drilling in those areas and keep production level for many years, and even after drilling ceases the wells can continue to produce for 20 years or more.  Unfortunately we just don't have the high quality reservoirs presently available to us that will produce the massive amounts of oil that we use every day.

Happy Trails.

Roy

Keep your eye on the Utica Shale formation in eastern Ohio.....it is a game changer.

Everyone loves Marcellus....but it is spotty in thickness with only a few sweet spots and it is mostly natural gas.

Utica is uniformly 300 to 400 feet thick, is 50,000,000 years older than Marcellus and has a much higher carbon content.  In western, Pa it is mostly wet gas which has the same value as oil and in Ohio where it gets closer to the surface it is mostly oil.

At your reduced but long term production rate of 500 bbl/day/well...... 1 sq. mile of land can yield about 3500 bbl/day.  If it takes about 10,000,000 bbl/day to become energy independent..... it will take about 2800 sq. miles of land to produce that amount of oil per day which is an area no larger than about 60 miles by 50miles.

The area in Ohio that has the oil is about 10 times that size.

Ohio's flat land is easy to drill and easy to install pipelines.  A good portion of that area is leased and is being held by production from hundreds of thousands of shallow gas wells. These old leases are being sold to Exxon, Shell, Chevron, Chesapeake, etc. and these companies are moving their rigs from natural gas plays over to Ohio's oil.  It will happen fast.

Chesapeake alone has acquired 1,400,000 acres in eastern Ohio which is enough for over 11,000 horizontal wells ......which at your reduced production rate of 500 bbl/day/well could produce over 5,000,000 bbl/day.

The Utica is a game changer.

ETA...my "you aren't as smart as you think you are" statement can also be accurate.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#25]
How about a single dad with experience in construction of natural gas processing plants and metering stations. I am a licensed electrician.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:47:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Any need for I/T people?

This

Yes.   That is what I do.    Electronics tech/IT/electrician.    But you are not going to be in an Office.  Last week I was pulling fiber in ankle deep oilbase.    I work 14 days on, 7 days off.    I get around 100 hours a week.  Company truck, all the tools I need, and a very good benefits package.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Honestly, for the right money, I'd drive a truck, especially if they pay for you to get a CDL.  If they pay to train, how long of a commitment is there?  Six months, a year?  
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#28]
You can be diabetic and still have a CDL.

You just can't be insulin dependent.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I have been looking into this, and I am excited to apply. I just need to find out the where and how.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Adamantium:

Halliburton has a "Business Development Unit". You must have an engineering or management degree to apply.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 9:59:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By UBB:
You can be diabetic and still have a CDL.

You just can't be insulin dependent.

Did not know that. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:04:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WilliamGray] [#32]
Originally Posted By raven:

Originally Posted By dog-meat:
the bust is going to be fugly in ND

Just keep the banks from overlending, which shouldn't be a problem after the subprime fiasco.  Texas and Alaska had their own banking crashes in the mid-80's when the dollar surged and the price of oil crashed.  It chastened them in a way that other parts of the country weren't in terms of lending for real estate, so there hasn't been a housing collapse here and in Texas.  

Penn square bank.  The book 'Funny Money' is a biography of the bank throughout those years, a really good read.

Any need for I/T people?

This

Yes.  Most oilfield companies are going to throw you a default frac, cement, roustabout, etc. "hand" type job because thats what they need the most.  However there are traditional and non traditional IT positions.  There aren't that many traditional, but for non traditional, there are more.  Non traditional would end up being more of an electronics tech and IT guy.  Meaning, if a piece of equipment stops working electronically, you can deal with the hard wiring of the control systems as well as the Windows or Linux box running it.

Don't forget SCADA techs and meter guys.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yeah, don't forget about us.  

Half the meters I carry.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By Jrock82:

I have been looking into this, and I am excited to apply. I just need to find out the where and how.

Check with the big ones first.

Halliburton

Chesapeake

Devon

Cactus

Schlumberger

Nomac

Unit

Weatherford

and on and on and on.

After that try local guys.  Water haulers, roustabouts, tank guys, frac companies...

Honestly, this industry is so big it would be hard to find a place you didn't fit in if you can pass the pre-employment stuff.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Exactly. Also, 95% of every process required to drill or complete a well involves equipment that weighs hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands of pounds. The equipment doesn't just fit on the back of a pickup...

There are VERY FEW entry level jobs which do not require a CDL. The CDL-less jobs (99.9% of them) are the dirtiest, most dangerous, nastiest jobs out there.
Having a CDL puts you in a position to turn down employment because you can find something better.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:10:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 80085] [#35]

Originally Posted By Jrock82:

Check with the big ones first.

Halliburton
Chesapeake
Devon
Cactus
Schlumberger
Nomac
Unit
Weatherford
and on and on and on.

After that try local guys.  Water haulers, roustabouts, tank guys, frac companies...

Honestly, this industry is so big it would be hard to find a place you didn't fit in if you can pass the pre-employment stuff.  

Good information above.

Googling: "oilfield service companies" is a good way to start...

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MovinMan:
The trucking industry is the same.

I can have a high school drop out making $50,000 a year in three weeks. Nobody wants the work. They don't want to be gone 5 days a week or drive 11 hours a day. You know how hard it is to Facebook and twatter when you work 55 hours a week?

Add that to the fact that there are too many options that allow them not to work, like being on disability for having ADHD, why the fuck would anyone want a job?

You got it.  I don't want to be away from home for 5 days a week anymore.  I paid off our house, and have no debt.  I will work for less, and be home more.  What is the use of making so much money when the harder you work the more the Govt. takes from you anyways?

for what it is worth, I only arfcom.  No facebook or twitter.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:18:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: targettarget] [#37]

I'm pretty smart.  Just ask anyone here.  

ETA:  Listen, I know that you want to think that there's some monster oilfield still left out there that's easy to drill and can make the US energy independent.  Ultimatly, if it were that easy, one of the big 20 would have leased and would be producing the shit out of it as we speak.

All of the "easy" oil is gone.  Trust me, we aren't building 30 mile long roads into the middle of the bush and installing semi-permanent portable housing up here for no reason.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#38]

The U.S. Geological Survey's Leigh Price, a Denver geochemist who died of a heart attack in 2000, estimated that the Bakken might hold a whopping 413 billion barrels. If so, it would dwarf Saudi Arabia's Ghawar, the world's biggest field, which has produced about 55 billion barrels.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By MajorStumpDemon:

The U.S. Geological Survey's Leigh Price, a Denver geochemist who died of a heart attack in 2000, estimated that the Bakken might hold a whopping 413 billion barrels. If so, it would dwarf Saudi Arabia's Ghawar, the world's biggest field, which has produced about 55 billion barrels.

Yeah, I know all about the Bakken field.

I'm on a rig that's drilling it on the Canadian side of the border as I type this.

Again, I'm not a geologist, but I will tell you this.  MOST Geologists I've talked to have no idea what's going on or what is where.  Geology is more guess work than it is science (my impression).

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Honestly, if you're a young guy, it might not be a horrible idea to leave home, work for a couple five years, save massive dollars, buy a reasonable house and car, get some decent investments going, and then just work some piss job part time to make fun money or help with expenses.  Busting hump for 5-10 years and then be pseudo-retired at 30 would be pretty sick, IMO.  Really, how different is that from going in the service and doing a couple of deployments and saving that money?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Which one?  Chances are that I've been there, and am looking for good places to eat.  

Woodward, and good luck lol. I haven't eaten out here much, given the choices I would rather just cook my own food

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#42]
SNIP

I'm on a rig that's drilling it on the Canadian side of the border as I type this.

Again, I'm not a geologist, but I will tell you this.  MOST Geologists I've talked to have no idea what's going on or what is where.  Geology is more guess work than it is science (my impression).

I'd have to agree with TT, geologists are great and all, but they don't know their left hand from their right... and they should not be trusted as the last word for reservoir information.

Estevan?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 10:46:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dasol] [#43]
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
Think of it like the contractor jobs in the ME, only nobody is shooting at you.

Sure, but there is also no 330 day tax break advantage.  Exclusion is up to $95,100 for this coming tax year.

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#44]

SNIP

I'd have to agree with TT, geologists are great and all, but they don't know their left hand from their right... and they should not be trusted as the last word for reservoir information.

Estevan?

I'm impressed.  

We are about an hour east of Estevan and a little further north.  

Every single Geologist I can remember working with my entire life was either East Indian or Chinese.  Not only do most of them have no idea what they're doing, they also don't speak English very well.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By xdtac:
No experience needed.

Details?

Halliburton is growing their yard as is Schlumberger, Baker (formerly BJ), Rising Star services, Cudd Pumping services, Key, Basic, and a whole slew of local outfits.
Everything from drillers to water haulers, to frac sand haulers and crude haulers.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Objekt:
No experience needed.

Say what?  Where in New Mexico is that?  Oil and gas industry or something else?

Hobbs New Mexico.

Oil and gas and everything else.

Good mechanics also in demand.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:23:32 PM EDT
[#47]

SNIP

Estevan?

I'm impressed.  

We are about an hour east of Estevan and a little further north.  

Every single Geologist I can remember working with my entire life was either East Indian or Chinese.  Not only do most of them have no idea what they're doing, they also don't speak English very well.  

There are a couple good geos out there... I've worked with a bunch of bad ones, but there is one good one.  He is an old guy, near retirement.  He has a TON of field experience and always oversees his projects (surface seismic, microseismic, etc) personally.  

But yeah, most are kinda weird.  I don't see as many foreign trained geos in the continental US though.  We don't seem to import fresh out of school no nothings, we have a surplus.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Eazy_E:
Honestly, if you're a young guy, it might not be a horrible idea to leave home, work for a couple five years, save massive dollars, buy a reasonable house and car, get some decent investments going, and then just work some piss job part time to make fun money or help with expenses.  Busting hump for 5-10 years and then be pseudo-retired at 30 would be pretty sick, IMO.  Really, how different is that from going in the service and doing a couple of deployments and saving that money?

Seriously this. If it was 18 years ago I would be all over it. I'm just hoping this lasts for 3 or 4 more years. I retire from uncle sugar in 22 months and hit this up for a year or 3 to pay a house off. I'm done working at 45ish. You youngins are a fool for not doing this if you can.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Any need for apprentice machinists?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#50]
If you get in, save your money, it will implode again. It always does.
Page / 94
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top