Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 264
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
France on red alert: Macron faces calls to impose 'state of emergency' after marauding gangs with GUNS are seen rampaging in Marseille and police HQ is ransacked in fourth night of chaos

- President Macron has been warned that riots could become 'widespread'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12252905/France-red-alert-Macron-faces-calls-impose-state-emergency.html

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Hope you’re right well into 2025 and beyond.  I think the critical year will be 2024 with problems possibly starting around late November of this year.  

2024 is going to be much crazier than 2020.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fooboy:
1/2 way though 2023

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/113559/IMG_7363_jpeg-2869250.JPG

Hope you’re right well into 2025 and beyond.  I think the critical year will be 2024 with problems possibly starting around late November of this year.  

2024 is going to be much crazier than 2020.

I fully believe 2024 will make 2020 look like a tiff between two preteen cheerleaders. We saw riots to change the outcome of an election. They also resorted to in your face fraud on election night.

2024 election year will see much more violence because the leftists learned that's how to get what they want. They know Biden has the mental capacity of a bowl of tapioca pudding on his best day. With no good candidates next year they will resort to the same tactics.

Republican politicians are ineffectual on their best day. Their candidates may be slightly better than the leftists but they are only in it to steal as much money as they can before the whole system crashes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:

I fully believe 2024 will make 2020 look like a tiff between two preteen cheerleaders.
View Quote

I agree, maybe even later this year. Sometimes I swear the leftist have preprogramed people that they trigger some how to go on shooting sprees and other distructive stuff.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Will somebody give a quick what & why the riots in France are all about?

Thank you for any helpful replies.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:07:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#5]
Originally Posted By Silas:

View Quote

Police shot a 17 y.o. after a traffic stop.  Video shows what happened.  Not sure why officer had his gun drawn unless Nahel refused to turn off his engine after told to do so.

Many news outlets cut the video just before the shots are fired even though nothing can be seen inside the car.

French police officer who shot 17-year-old under investigation for ‘voluntary homicide’
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

According to a French politician:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Raheem Kassam gives his analysis of the latest rounds of the riots in France.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#9]
This is the current state of Europe.  

Outrage in Germany after Afghan migrant who was arrested for 'raping an 11-year-old' was released after 12 days then 'raped another girl, 13'

- The suspect, 23, was released 12 days after allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl
- Authorities claimed there was no evidence that he was at risk of re-offending
- Only five weeks later the man allegedly raped a 13-year-old girl in Dortmund
- Politicians are calling for the Afghan man to be deported if he is found guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8580315/Outrage-Germany-Afghan-migrant-rapes-two-girls.html
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#10]
This is the current state of Europe.  

Outrage in Germany after Afghan migrant who was arrested for 'raping an 11-year-old' was released after 12 days then 'raped another girl, 13'

- The suspect, 23, was released 12 days after allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl
- Authorities claimed there was no evidence that he was at risk of re-offending
- Only five weeks later the man allegedly raped a 13-year-old girl in Dortmund
- Politicians are calling for the Afghan man to be deported if he is found guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8580315/Outrage-Germany-Afghan-migrant-rapes-two-girls.html
View Quote

Deported lol
That animal needs to be put down. He’ll just sneak back into Germany or another European country.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/D3101E58-4906-40D1-A5BE-76E49EA6A09F_jpe-2869613.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/D3101E58-4906-40D1-A5BE-76E49EA6A09F_jpe-2869613.JPG

France 'civil war' fears as 45k police scrambled – nation faces all-out anarchy

France has been rocked by large-scale disorder ever since the shooting by police of a teenager on the outskirts of Paris on Tuesday.

Vehicles burning during Paris protests over death of young driver

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1786440/france-civil-war-nation-macron-police
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#12]
The Worse It Gets in France, the Less American Corporate Media Is Covering It and We Know Why

When the initial protests started in France over the death of “French George Floyd” Nahel M, a 17-year-old Muslim killed by police, corporate media was all over it. But in recent days as the protests turned into riots, then full-blown insurrection (the real kind, not the J6 false version), corporate media suddenly has many other things to cover.

What happened? It’s obvious. Open borders and forced multiculturalism have been exposed for their inevitable outcomes and American corporate media doesn’t want us to see what’s in our future.
https://thelibertydaily.com/the-worse-it-gets-in-france-the-less-american-corporate-media-is-covering-it-and-we-know-why/

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 10:42:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#13]
Here’s another perspective from someone in Australia.  Many want to compare what’s currently happening in France to what happened here in the US in 2020, but this reminds me much more of the 1992 L. A. riots.

Summer of Love (Riots) in France

Imagine the ‘92 L.A. riots happening on a national scale?  I remember when it happened, thinking this kind of stuff only happens somewhere else like Detroit, New York, or Los Angeles, but one day in 1993 showed me it can happen were I live, too.  Many videos from that day can no longer be found on the internet.  This is the only one that I can still find and it leaves out quite a bit about what happened that day.  

Super Bowl XXVII Victory Parade Got Ugly & Sad

A recent article in the DMN completely downplays and even revises what actually happened that day.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2023/02/15/crazy-crazy-scene-inside-the-legendary-1993-dallas-cowboys-super-bowl-parade/

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Crop Yields Down Planet Wide (All Major Growing Regions)

Crop Yields Down Planet Wide (All Major Growing Regions)

Looking at all major grain growing regions across the planet, all of them are down and the Black Sea Corridor will be shut July 17th.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Live coverage of the riots in France.  Many of the comments on YT say this will spread across Europe.

Paris Burns LIVE: Horrific Visuals From Burning Paris | Paris Protest News | France Crisis Update
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#16]
This is exactly why the NWO financed all these migrants to invade. It is called a Communist Color Revolution. The Commies allow the invaders to destroy everything and then snap up all the property for pennies on the dollar. Then they kill the useful idiots invaders and control by Totalitarianism.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:36:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MMD] [#17]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MMD:
This is exactly why the NWO financed all these migrants to invade. It is called a Communist Color Revolution. The Commies allow the invaders to destroy everything and then snap up all the property for pennies on the dollar. Then they kill the useful idiots invaders and control by Totalitarianism.
View Quote

Yep, there are no already go zones popping up across America and that will only spread further as this continues.  This is another reason why I believe people in certain cities and certain states should flee to like-minded communities where protection can be provided on a certain level.  

Truth is this danger is present within a lot of our communities already.  It just remains hidden from the vast majority.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Yes & no.  BLM is just the modern version of the Weather Underground, Antifa has been around since before WWII, and the war against police was prevalent at times during the 60s and into the 90s.

Obama sure as hell breathed life back into them so they could all be major players today, though.  I do think ISIS & the Arab Spring were manufactured by the CIA during Obama and most agree that the current regime is just and extension of many policies from 2009-2017.  

So, yes, his term absolutely deserves credit for the chaos that was started when he was in the White House and well up to what’s going on right now and beyond.

We knew this all would happen if Biden got in the White House.  I still don’t understand why most on our side didn’t fight with everything they had back then in the light of an obvious stolen election?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 12:52:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MMD] [#20]
Did you see this coming?

French police are fired upon by American rifles that may have come from Ukraine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz832elaAAEOUVh?format=jpg&name=small
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:05:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#21]
Did you see this coming?

View Quote

That’s interesting.  Of course, some will just say that’s only Russian propaganda.  Who knows what to believe anymore?

https://m.vk.com/wall-65943602_68259?lang=en
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Did you see this coming?

View Quote

Well someone should use weapons from the USA. Lord knows a majority of the people here don't have what it takes.... Right Now.

Things are still way too comfortable here. I'd like to think that when things got worse we'd take our country back, but I think most would vote to give the .gov more control to go back to some semblance of "normal".
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:35:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#23]

Well someone should use weapons from the USA. Lord knows a majority of the people here don't have what it takes.... Right Now.

Things are still way too comfortable here. I'd like to think that when things got worse we'd take our country back, but I think most would vote to give the .gov more control to go back to some semblance of "normal".
View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

I think many “Republicans” do understand the severe consequences that are going on but they’re still conditioned to look for that one political savior, be it Trump, Desantis or whoever, to come in and fix it all.  Once they realize no one is coming to save them and also that no one person can really fix this is when those individuals stand up & start taking action themselves.  By that time, it will be far too late.  In many ways, it’s already too late and has been for a while now.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#24]
This explains why guns were drawn and the possible reason for the traffic stop.  This is being pushed from both sides to get the desired results we’re seeing now.

Why are French police using guns during traffic stops?

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#26]
This video shows where we’re going and how it’s happening.

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - Part 27: "The World Economic Forum - The End of Homo Sapiens"

Time to meet the WEF, the biggest and most dangerous political NGO in the world. See how they infiltrated every aspect of society, putting their puppets in high places, brainwashing them with their training programs, and making sure the WEF’s wicked goals be implemented on a global scale. Their goals? The same as always: world dominance, a New World Order, depopulation of the masses, and the utter submission of the remaining useless eaters. Can we prove this? Of course we can, and we do so in this episode. Watch how the spokesmen of the WEF, Klaus Schwab and Yuval Harari, confirm in their very own words the horror picture that we present to you just before we let them talk. Had we not let them say it, you would’ve never believed us. Do you want to know what kind of future they have in mind for us, in the very short term? Then watch this episode!

Video By Janet Ossebaard & Cyntha Koeter

Fall of the Cabal Series Creators Website: https://www.fallcabal.com

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist but I’m wondering if the new Twitter policy of only members being able to view tweets has more to do with censoring the amount of extreme violent images coming out of France with the riots than some other typical policy change.  Before the change, I noticed several tweets with warning labels stating the tweet could only be viewed by logging in because of imagery.   A mass requirement for members only would solve the problem of Twitter being overwhelmed with such violent imagery.

Yep, I don’t have a twitter account but may break down and create one just to see if that helps to see what’s really going on.  Anyone with an active Twitter account have any input here?

I’m Glad There Is a Race War in France (Even If Whites Aren’t Fighting)
But the Moslems in France are not like American blacks. They are, instead, capable of a high level of organization. The blacks will just do violence because it is personally fun, they will loot for personal profit. They do not have a collective agenda, and even if they did, they couldn’t organize it.

The Arabs in France have the clear goal of conquering France and forcing whites to submit to them. What’s more, there are quite a few blacks in France, and even if the Arabs can’t really organize their violence, they can control the chaos that the blacks create.

From what we are seeing, this is by far the single worst “race riot” ever in all of history, and as I say, because the Arabs are organizing directly against the cops, and because they have a clear military goal, it is much closer to the first battle in a war.

It visibly looks like a war. The videos are more intense than what you see out of the Ukraine.
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/im-glad-there-is-a-race-war-in-france-even-if-whites-arent-fighting/

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Live coverage of the riots in France.  Many of the comments on YT say this will spread across Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZ25lH3cv8
View Quote

I’ve read twice in the last couple days that things have already kicked off in Belgium.

???
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist but I’m wondering if the new Twitter policy of only members being able to view tweets has more to do with censoring the amount of extreme violent images coming out of France with the riots than some other typical policy change.  Before the change, I noticed several tweets with warning labels stating the tweet could only be viewed by logging in because of imagery.   A mass requirement for members only would solve the problem of Twitter being overwhelmed with such violent imagery.

Yep, I don’t have a twitter account but may break down and create one just to see if that helps to see what’s really going on.  Anyone with an active Twitter account have any input here?

I’m Glad There Is a Race War in France (Even If Whites Aren’t Fighting)
But the Moslems in France are not like American blacks. They are, instead, capable of a high level of organization. The blacks will just do violence because it is personally fun, they will loot for personal profit. They do not have a collective agenda, and even if they did, they couldn’t organize it.

The Arabs in France have the clear goal of conquering France and forcing whites to submit to them. What’s more, there are quite a few blacks in France, and even if the Arabs can’t really organize their violence, they can control the chaos that the blacks create.

From what we are seeing, this is by far the single worst “race riot” ever in all of history, and as I say, because the Arabs are organizing directly against the cops, and because they have a clear military goal, it is much closer to the first battle in a war.

It visibly looks like a war. The videos are more intense than what you see out of the Ukraine.
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/im-glad-there-is-a-race-war-in-france-even-if-whites-arent-fighting/

View Quote

There are likely thousands of jihadists from all over Europe, North Africa and the Middle East wanting to get into France.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Yep, there are no already go zones popping up across America and that will only spread further as this continues.  This is another reason why I believe people in certain cities and certain states should flee to like-minded communities where protection can be provided on a certain level.  

Truth is this danger is present within a lot of our communities already.  It just remains hidden from the vast majority.

View Quote
do you have a map of these places?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By marlinfan:
View All Quotes

Avoid the blue
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 6:37:10 PM EDT
[#32]

I think many “Republicans” do understand the severe consequences that are going on but they’re still conditioned to look for that one political savior, be it Trump, Desantis or whoever, to come in and fix it all.  Once they realize no one is coming to save them and also that no one person can really fix this is when those individuals stand up & start taking action themselves.  By that time, it will be far too late.  In many ways, it’s already too late and has been for a while now.

View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

I think there may still be hope but I'm not so sure. I'm at the point where I can only worry about my sphere of influence, my family. I've prepared as much as I can for them and now hope for the best. The wife and I have put into plan to move out of the city and far out in the country.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#33]

I’ve read twice in the last couple days that things have already kicked off in Belgium.

???
View All Quotes

???

I saw that, too.  From the map in the Dailymail article, there’s a lot of activity along the border with Germany.  I wouldn’t be surprised if things haven’t already happened in Germany, also.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#34]

My cou ty is light blue and I do not  know of any no go zones
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:07:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#35]
View Quote

Reports from Michael Yon, Todd Bensman and some others, cartels have taken over large portions along the southern border, basically turning them into no go zones.

No go zones have also been a thing in many major American cities going back to at least the 1990s, at least when it comes to skin-tone.  My job back then occasionally took me to these areas and we coordinated with the locals to go into some of these areas at particular times, always escorted by a local.  Areas included Oakland, Kansas City, St. Louis, East St. Louis, Detroit, Dearborn and Chicago’s Cabrini-Green area.

I haven’t flown since 2001, but would imagine many of these areas are no better than they were back then.

That pretty much covers it.  lol
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks like the French police are finally responding to the rioters/looters with force.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110641336201288373

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#37]
'To be deprived of a bank account is to be the victim of social murder' | Neil Oliver

To be deprived of a bank account is to be the victim of social murder' | Neil Oliver

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:46:45 PM EDT
[#38]

I saw that, too.  From the map in the Dailymail article, there’s a lot of activity along the border with Germany.  I wouldn’t be surprised if things haven’t already happened in Germany, also.

View All Quotes

???

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

People want a Caesar but are unwilling to face what that means. Caesars don't come in and obey the established order, they upend and smash it and replace it.  And as was the case with the original Caesar, the system being upended can be so thoroughly rotten, corrupt, and backwards to its core that its destruction isn't even an objectively bad thing because it's ceased to function as intended a long time ago, passing from an instrument of order and safety to an instrument of enrichment for the few and slow strangulation for the many.

The idea of a man riding in on a white horse and fixing everything while obeying the legal confines of the POTUS is a pipe dream. If people truly wanted that the clock needs to be turned back 20-30 years minimum and people need to get as serious then as they are now. That time has passed.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Frost7:

People want a Caesar but are unwilling to face what that means. Caesars don't come in and obey the established order, they upend and smash it and replace it.  And as was the case with the original Caesar, the system being upended can be so thoroughly rotten, corrupt, and backwards to its core that its destruction isn't even an objectively bad thing because it's ceased to function as intended a long time ago, passing from an instrument of order and safety to an instrument of enrichment for the few and slow strangulation for the many.

The idea of a man riding in on a white horse and fixing everything while obeying the legal confines of the POTUS is a pipe dream. If people truly wanted that the clock needs to be turned back 20-30 years minimum and people need to get as serious then as they are now. That time has passed.
View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

Absolutely correct. When things get to bad enough that the Karen's and Suburban mom's that they don't feel safe, they will demand the .gov "fix" it. They don't care what happens or what freedoms they have to give up as long as they feel safe.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

???

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/3B1837DE-1FDF-422D-AD29-C923CE97C971_jpe-2870600.JPG

I didn’t expect Switzerland this soon.  Kinda surprised the UK is still quiet, though.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#42]

Absolutely correct. When things get to bad enough that the Karen's and Suburban mom's that they don't feel safe, they will demand the .gov "fix" it. They don't care what happens or what freedoms they have to give up as long as they feel safe.
View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

I think you’re right.  There are plenty on this site who don’t believe we’re on the path to ruin and everything can be autocorrected with a new election.  As soon a new leadership started doing the dirty work, they’d be removed just as quick because those changes would impact everyone’s daily lives in a negative way.

Even 30 years ago after the Oklahoma City bombing, I noticed much of the antiClinton bumper stickers were quickly removed after Clinton labeled Rush Limbaugh or anyone criticizing him or the government at all as being a part of a supposed Timothy McVeigh antigovernment movement.  That’s when I saw that many in the public didn’t have the backbone to stand by their convictions.  That was nothing compared what the Left accuses us of being now, too.

Even back in the 60s and 70s, the public put up with a lot of shit from government and the direct consequences of their policies and rulings.  Perhaps this is an indication that it’s much easier to fight for freedoms that you don’t have now rather than fighting to retain those freedoms that you perceive you still already have?

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Rioters in France ram car into mayor's house, injuring wife and child | DW News

Rioters in France ram car into mayor's house, injuring wife and child | DW News

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Did you see this coming?

View Quote

France Rioters Brandish Military Grade Weapons; Macron Huddle for Emergency Meet | Latest Updates

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#48]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xhgpU8DI9c

View Quote

How long until Macron and company flee France to become a government in exile while the savages pillage what's left of the country? I also wonder when the millions of WWII weapons hidden away in the countryside get dusted off?

My grandfather who was in WWII as an MP, told me stories of stacks upon stacks of captured weapons gathered after a major battle disappeared overnight while they were supposedly guarding them to be processed for destruction.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#49]
The weather and its expanding impact on agriculture and communities.

Waves of Extremes Across the Planet (Where is Next?)

Mile wide tornado in Canada?  

Horrifying moment mile wide tornado barrels through rural Canadian town on Canada Day, wiping out homes - with celebration events across the country canceled amid further storm warnings

- Terrifying footage of the tornado shows it careering through a town in Alberta, destroying homes and injuring people  
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted that his thoughts are with those affected and that officials would be continuing to monitor the situation  
- It comes as the country continues to deal with large scale wildfires , that engulfed parts of America just the other day

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12255029/Mile-wide-tornado-devastates-rural-Canadian-town-Canada-Day-canceling-celebration-events.html

This guy gets some incredible tornado footage.  I’ve posted his stuff in this thread before.

EF4 Photogenic Canada Day Tornado In Didsbury, Alberta.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#50]

That’s interesting.  Of course, some will just say that’s only Russian propaganda.  Who knows what to believe anymore?

View All Quotes
Did you see this coming?

A more likely source is all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan. Especially considering many of the rioters are of the same persuasion as the Afghans. Of course, there's a yuuuge black market for American weapons worldwide anyway so the source is unlikely to be traced.
Page / 264
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top