BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a secretary, exactly how much power do these folks think she had?
View Quote

How much power do the people who demonize them and endlessly make movies to remind us how horrible it was wield?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A secretary?  

This, kinda.  There's a point at which it just becomes absurd.

They going to go after the random bloke who worked the rail line water tower and added water to the engine's boiler on the way to the camps?  Because that's the level they're reaching.

Did she keep quiet for 75 years? Did she shout from the rooftops how wrong it was and that it should never be allowed to happen again? Did she write a memoir detailing the atrocities as a warning to future generations? Did she visit schools to educate the next generations about it?  Or... did she spend 75 years living a life that was denied others?
Oh for fucks sake...

So no remorse then, okay...
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-secretary-nazi-camp-commander-062300625.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

A 96 year old Nazi secretary skips trial and her whereabouts are unknown. So many levels to this story, 75 years later and all that's  left is  the  almost 100 year old .secretary .
View Quote

She had plastic surgery, changed her name, and moved to America with the help of George Soros.

She denounced Nazism and is now a confirmed Marxist leader in the Democrap party, she can be found today serving as Speaker of the House of Representatives and George Soros' paid minion in Gulag DC.

Her name... Nanny Pigloser.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Okay so you're a liberal commie too. Silence is violence. Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Justice for keeping silent?
Okay so you're a liberal commie too. Silence is violence. Got it.

Is that the latest insult? Liberal commie? Pffft... you dont know me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is that the latest insult? Liberal commie? Pffft... you dont know me.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif
View Quote
You don't know her ,yet you're calling for the small amount of life she has left
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You don't know her ,yet you're calling for the small amount of life she has left
View Quote

I havent said hang her... I havent said put her in a cage... I havent said throw her in an oven. If she was there and did nothing I'm okay with her standing trail. She can have her day in court.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I havent said hang her... I havent said put her in a cage... I havent said throw her in an oven. If she was there and did nothing I'm okay with her standing trail. She can have her day in court.
View Quote
Shes been in court testifying on the states behalf .

She's done her job ,she should be left alone
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Try to round up any of the commies that murdered thousands in commie death camps in Poland and see how far you get.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Actually, she was apparently a witness in multiple other trials ... you know, against people who ACTUALLY contributed to the murders.

Also, what is she supposed to feel remorse for?  Stenography?  

I am sure she feels bad for having been close to the "scene of the crime" and having worked for the actual criminals, but what did she actually DO that she is supposed to have felt remorse for?

"I was just following order" may not be a valid excuse for someone who shoved people into the gas chamber, or who shot people in the back of the head ... but it probably IS a valid excuse for a teenage stenographer.
View Quote

Link? She apparently denied knowing anything...

Definition of stenographer
1: a writer of shorthand
2: a person employed chiefly to take and transcribe dictation

Maybe she didnt understand german?

As of 2015, of the 3700 women who had worked in the concentration camps only 3 had stood trial... is she as bad as the other 3699? Certainly not as bad as some... but do you really know what she did?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Did she keep quiet for 75 years? Did she shout from the rooftops how wrong it was and that it should never be allowed to happen again? Did she write a memoir detailing the atrocities as a warning to future generations? Did she visit schools to educate the next generations about it?  Or... did she spend 75 years living a life that was denied others?
View Quote
What a clown

The funny part is the people who are the most righteous about it are the exactly the same ones who, if born in Germany and were subjected to the same societal pressures and culture of the time, would have done exactly what most Germans of that time did which was either ignore it or participate.

Just keep telling yourself you would have been different.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a clown

The funny part is the people who are the most righteous about it are the exactly the same ones who, if born in Germany and were subjected to the same societal pressures and culture of the time, would have done exactly what most Germans of that time did which was either ignore it or participate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a clown

Clown? Hmm okay...

You know that thing about learning from history and not repeating its mistakes?

Heres a story...

Almost all of the visitors who pass through the town after half a century are the holocaust survivors. They incessantly get drawn back while braving the grief and infirmity of retracing the bumpy road. Margarete Barthel walked into the main exhibition hall of the town on a summer day in 1996.

Margarete was 74 back then. She scanned the photos at the hall for faces she might know. The guide who approached Margarete perhaps took her for a typical Polish communist or a Czech Jew or a French resistante. Then Barthel revealed that she had been a guard here. The memorial director and East German Historian, Sigrid Jacobeit, on one floor below, was immediately telephoned.

It caused a sensation, as never before had any of the 3,500 young German and Austrian women trained to work as guards at the Ravensbrück or elsewhere returned and declared herself openly.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/guarding-truth-testimony-guard-nazi-concentration-camp.html
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yup. She can join em. She really had no choice. You don't say no under governments like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what would they have done if she refused?

Yup. She can join em. She really had no choice. You don't say no under governments like that.

Some of the virtue signalling superior humans in this thread would. As a teenager, they would have told the Nazis to fuck off and got in the execution line.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Clown? Hmm okay...

You know that thing about learning from history and not repeating its mistakes?

Heres a story...

View Quote
Dude, I don't care about Hitler's keyboard jockey, just like I don't care about the people that rolled cigarettes for Nazi MREs or the Nazi janitors that had to clean hitler's shitty toilet.

This is frivolous nonsense.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Some of the virtue signalling superior humans in this thread would. As a teenager, they would have told the Nazis to fuck off and got in the execution line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what would they have done if she refused?

The same ones who are getting the vax because they were told to.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Even Star Trek knew that going after a filing clerk in a concentration camp was dumb.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How much power do the people who demonize them and endlessly make movies to remind us how horrible it was wield?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a secretary, exactly how much power do these folks think she had?

I'll honestly be glad when the last of that generation is gone. Then maybe everyone can relegate it to the dustbin of history and stop harping on it endlessly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This. Depends on who she was a secretary for and what she did or helped with..

I will say it sounds like a sad attempt and not sure why they waited 87 years until doing something.

It mainly sounds like a witch hunt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of them will tell you that they run the office.

This. Depends on who she was a secretary for and what she did or helped with..

I will say it sounds like a sad attempt and not sure why they waited 87 years until doing something.

It mainly sounds like a witch hunt

Probably wanted to squeeze her to see if she can give up any still on the run. Can never tell with a secretary might actually now. But a 96-year-old you be hard pressed if she actually has any memory.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Try to round up any of the commies that murdered thousands in commie death camps in Poland and see how far you get.

View Quote

The Chenogne Massacre is another one we don't talk about.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Let's hope in 60 years they are still chasing down government :vaxxers' for participating int the greatest evil of 21st century
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If someone goes into a concentration camp knowing what's going on to help build ovens or as a clerical worker helping the Nazis run the camp they're part of the criminal enterprise just like "a guard who never fired a shot"

I think you could still make an argument based on age and other issues regarding culpability ie were they afraid of retaliation if they quit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have any problem tossing administrative assistants (we don't call them secretaries anymore) who helped run concentration camps in the pokey, but she's being prosecuted in youth court because of her age at the time.

If she was a minor (or young adult) was she really going to tell the ghoul SS commander to knock it off or say she was quitting?

at that point let's just toss everyone who supported the Nazis in jail.

by that I mean literally anyone who didn't fight back to stop them. If they are dead, then their families should have to pay families of those that were affected by Nazi Germany. We should do the same for slavery in the US.
If someone goes into a concentration camp knowing what's going on to help build ovens or as a clerical worker helping the Nazis run the camp they're part of the criminal enterprise just like "a guard who never fired a shot"

I think you could still make an argument based on age and other issues regarding culpability ie were they afraid of retaliation if they quit

Give me a break.  It's not like these folks read the manuscript for Schindler's list before they joined....if they even did so willingly.  Total war is brutal.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Got her!  TOP MEN.

She's 96.   Let's face it, what little culpability she had... she got away with it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Let's hope in 60 years they are still chasing down government :vaxxers' for participating int the greatest evil of 21st century
View Quote

Better chance they are hanging the children of Jan 6th participants for not ratting out their parents.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Actually, she was apparently a witness in multiple other trials ... you know, against people who ACTUALLY contributed to the murders.

I am sure she feels bad for having been close to the "scene of the crime" and having worked for the actual criminals, but what did she actually DO that she is supposed to have felt remorse for?

"I was just following order" may not be a valid excuse for someone who shoved people into the gas chamber, or who shot people in the back of the head ... but it probably IS a valid excuse for a teenage stenographer.
View Quote
Wait what? She helped testify against actual Nazis then then turned around and charged her?

What a fuckin racket.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think the legal argument in this case is that she KNEW what was happening.  I think they are saying that her work as a secretary/stenographer meant that she would regularly see and hear the records and activities, so she was fully aware that they were murdering people in the camp, and she continued to work for them, thus supporting the effort.  The local farmer who supplied food to the camp, or the guy who mowed the lawn might have plausible deniability in being able to claim that they didn't KNOW - but if she was constantly exposed to records, conversations, etc. about the murders, then she doesn't get to claim that.

That's my understanding of the legal argument - which makes it different from just anyone who provided support.  The distinction seems to be in the KNOWING.

That said, I think it's ridiculous to charge someone like her.  Camp guards, sure.  Perhaps even the head accountant at a camp, who knew what was going on.   But a fucking teenage girl, who was working around powerful men, and doing menial clerical work?  That's stupid.  

I don't understand why they would even bother.  It's not just ridiculous, but shameful, IMO.  I wonder if being a German prosecutor who has successfully prosecuted "a nazi" somehow helps their career, and people are desperately trying to find the last few remaining cases before they are all dead.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"The case against Furchner relies on German legal precedent established in cases over the past decade that anyone who helped Nazi death camps and concentration camps function can be prosecuted as an accessory to the murders committed there, even without evidence of participation in a specific crime."

ah Nazis doing what Nazis do best, trying to white wash history as much as possible.

So we go after anyone who supplied any materiel that supported that camp, the potato peeler, the groundskeeper, even the people that were running the power plant that supplied electricity.  Got it.

I think the legal argument in this case is that she KNEW what was happening.  I think they are saying that her work as a secretary/stenographer meant that she would regularly see and hear the records and activities, so she was fully aware that they were murdering people in the camp, and she continued to work for them, thus supporting the effort.  The local farmer who supplied food to the camp, or the guy who mowed the lawn might have plausible deniability in being able to claim that they didn't KNOW - but if she was constantly exposed to records, conversations, etc. about the murders, then she doesn't get to claim that.

That's my understanding of the legal argument - which makes it different from just anyone who provided support.  The distinction seems to be in the KNOWING.

That said, I think it's ridiculous to charge someone like her.  Camp guards, sure.  Perhaps even the head accountant at a camp, who knew what was going on.   But a fucking teenage girl, who was working around powerful men, and doing menial clerical work?  That's stupid.  

I don't understand why they would even bother.  It's not just ridiculous, but shameful, IMO.  I wonder if being a German prosecutor who has successfully prosecuted "a nazi" somehow helps their career, and people are desperately trying to find the last few remaining cases before they are all dead.  

So this powerless  child, who knows first hand that her government is killing enemies of the state on an industrial scale, during a two front war,  outs herself as a sympathizer with the enemy the state is murdering..

Then what?

Seems reasonable she gets murdered too.

Why not start trying Jews for not killing Germans rather than submit?

They did decide to cooperate with the Nazis rather than die on the spot by resisting.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Wasn't Angela Merkel a Brown shirt and in the Nazi youth corps?
Why isn't she in jail along with George Soros, another Nazi youth.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sounds like she got quite the lead on them.

She might be 3 blocks from home by now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Why don't they go after George Soros? Serious question. Didn't he admit to helping find Jews for the Nazis?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why don't they go after George Soros? Serious question. Didn't he admit to helping find Jews for the Nazis?
View Quote

@BenjaminDover

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/fact-check-george-soros-the-thieving-nazi-sympathizer

This is what they say on the matter.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Let her go. Hang the people who took this long to bring her to trial.

And she's a secretary. Pretty big stretch.

Time to move on. They had their bite of the apple.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A secretary?  
View Quote

Most offices have a few secretaries.
Wouldn't you print this article out and stick it on the fridge in the breakroom?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You've never pissed off Rhonda in the front office have you?

ETA: having now read the article, she was 16 years old at the time. She must have some money that they want.
View Quote

That's EXACTLY what it is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like she got quite the lead on them.

She might be 3 blocks from home by now.

https://c.tenor.com/MiBSyM5ZNDYAAAAC/granny-run-forest.gif

They caught her already.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Why should we give a shit about the teenage typist 80 years later? I have a hard time believing she was in any position to make any difference whatsoever and, had she objected to her assignment, she may have been killed. For god’s sake, she’s 96, a strong wind might blow her over and kill her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Liberal mental illness at work

She was 18 years old when she was a typist for the camp commander and they're charging her with 11,000 counts of accessory to murder

You have to be a pretty sad fuck to spend your time hunting down the camp typist from 80 years ago to charge a near centenarian with a bunch of bullshit you can't remotely prove.

Virtue signaling is a fucking cancer.
View Quote
Great post
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BenjaminDover

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/fact-check-george-soros-the-thieving-nazi-sympathizer

that guy is a CNN fact-checker.

CNN.

And 'fact checker'.

Fluffy.

Likes to discount and marginalize Georgy in his own words. On national TV.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

CNN.

And 'fact checker'.

Fluffy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BenjaminDover

CNN.

And 'fact checker'.

Fluffy.

Even then they had a hard time suppressing his own words in the 60 minutes video. They also conveniently left out the fact he clearly stated he felt no guilt in the matter. If he was some good man trying to change the world for the better then he certainly would be capable of some form of empathy. Even if he was "just a spectator" that is him admitting guilt.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Why are they still so fired up about Nazis but don't give two shits about the Russians?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A secretary?
View Quote

Yeah, that one's got me wondering as well.

Why not just hang every elderly German on the planet while we're at it.

I also find it interesting to note how none of the butchers of communism have been pursued the way so-called "NAZIs" have been... save a tiny handful like Ceaucescu.

I'm all for going after the real tyrants.  Ninety six year old secretaries... not so much.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I like it. "We will chase every one of you until we have you or you die!" I like the comittment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is where I am, and I am in zero way a Holocaust denier, anti-Semite, etc… in fact, the exact opposite.

But a 16YO secretary? I’d argue that she could well have been a victim. I’d also argue that her position was also forced labor, because I can’t see any way that she could realistically refuse and not expect to be thrown in the same ovens.

We should never forget. But we should also look at things with a heart of wisdom, not vengeance.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#43]
We should dig up all the dead nazis and try/execute their corpses.

We'd get so much Twitter cred.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 11:15:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Not really different than being charged as an accessory or coconspirator to a crime. You can do acts that aren't criminal in assistance to a criminal enterprise and still be criminally liable.
View Quote

For 11,000 murders?  Really. She was a teenager at the time.
Hope they aren't as zealous in 20-30 years going after Americans for Afganistan. Some that served food in the chow hall, will liable for 50,000 dead afghans.
Hell I'm sure they'll still be going on about Jan 6. We see you posted on an ancient website called AR15.com and said and i quote, Fuck Joe Biden. You are an accessory to the murder of a capitol police officer.

This posturing is going out on a limb to say they did something about the evil Nazis, before there are non left.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why are they still so fired up about Nazis but don't give two shits about the Russians?
View Quote

A better question is why did/do so many Japanese get a free pass ? Their atrocities were just as heinous as the Germans.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Even then they had a hard time suppressing his own words in the 60 minutes video. They also conveniently left out the fact he clearly stated he felt no guilt in the matter. If he was some good man trying to change the world for the better then he certainly would be capable of some form of empathy. Even if he was "just a spectator" that is him admitting guilt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BenjaminDover

CNN.

And 'fact checker'.

Fluffy.

He even said it gave him a god complex. Dudes evil and much more deserving of a trial and conviction than a 96 year old secretary
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nazism didn't go on to infiltrate our institutions and become fashionable with many in the higher echelons of society.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We should dig up all the dead nazis and try/execute their corpses.

We'd get so much Twitter cred.
View Quote
In time.

We've got to do the Confederates first.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 12:51:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A better question is why did/do so many Japanese get a free pass ? Their atrocities were just as heinous as the Germans.
View Quote

Don't look at the perpetrators for the reason, rather the victims.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 12:53:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He even said it gave him a god complex. Dudes evil and much more deserving of a trial and conviction than a 96 year old secretary
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BenjaminDover

CNN.

And 'fact checker'.

Fluffy.

Yes but he is rich and powerful. That makes a separate set of laws.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top