Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:01:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BoiseG] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HD2006:
Installed a DR KDSS Bolt on Track Bar Correction Kit (BOTCK).  

Suspension: Dobinsons C59-327 rear springs, King 2.5” with adjusters, Dura Bump bump stops, Icon UCA’s

Wheels: VTX Stinger 17x9 -25

Tires: Toyo AT3 285/75r17 (34’s)

Also has pinch wells smashed and a BMC.  Next up is 4.56 gears and bumping up to 35’s.  Then Dirt King lower control arms, spindle gussets, and cam tab gussets.

https://i.imgur.com/xzwFZ28.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/MIP4MBq.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/QttgmS9.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/1K5yJ8q.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/b1YwLpG.jpeg

View Quote

What is the kdss correction kit?  What is it correcting?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:44:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#2]
Originally Posted By BoiseG:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

When you go so high in the rear it corrects the angle on the suspension geometry.

I’m 3-3.2” in the rear and it’s a godsend.

When you lift a solid axle that has a track bar (aka panhard bar )depending on the lift height, the angle of that trac bar  becomes so steep, that any natural cycling of the axle will cause a feeling of being unstable.  The reason for this is the trac bar being so angled, it forces the axle to swing left and right under the vehicle vs the axle cycling up and down.  

To remedy this issue, you want to raise ( or lower frame side ) the pivot point on the axle so that the trac bar is parallel or as close to parallel to the ground / axle.   With the track bar in this configuration , the natural cycling of up and down is returned
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

When you go so high in the rear it corrects the angle on the suspension geometry.

I’m 3-3.2” in the rear and it’s a godsend.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164007/6C584E77-1711-41F7-8BA3-DC64D6994851-3190189.jpg

View Quote

Interesting to know, thanks for the explanation.

A lift kit is one mod that will never be on my list because this will be my last vehicle and God willing, I will grow old in this thing and will need to be able to crawl in and out easily when I’m an old man. lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#4]

A lift kit is one mod that will never be on my list because this will be my last vehicle and God willing, I will grow old in this thing and will need to be able to crawl in and out easily when I’m an old man. lol
View Quote

I don't rock crawl or even really offroad all that much beyond driving in fields and farmroads, maybe rutted logging roads (and like that) - lift kits would be a waste. Frankly the factory parts are just about perfect; the only appreciable change I'm likely to make to mine in the next 10000 or so miles is a new set of tires, and reading above, the new Goodyear DuraTrac RTs look pretty good...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:44:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#5]
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:

I don't rock crawl or even really offroad all that much beyond driving in fields and farmroads, maybe rutted logging roads (and like that) - lift kits would be a waste. Frankly the factory parts are just about perfect; the only appreciable change I'm likely to make to mine in the next 10000 or so miles is a new set of tires, and reading above, the new Goodyear DuraTrac RTs look pretty good...
View All Quotes

Slightly firmer springs for the front (at stock ride height) will eliminate any nose dive if that bothers you.

re: tires, so far they are great. Been raining like mad here and wet traction is amazing. Ready to get them on dirt.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I don’t rock crawl either but my playground is in the Owyhee desert in Idaho/Oregon and there are areas where I go where I bent the hell out of the nerf bar on my 2001 Tundra once and have some pretty nasty cuts in my KO2 tires. It’s mostly basalt rock that does the damage. Rolling over rocks on tight turns on very narrow “roads” are the challenges I face in the Owyhees. The worst roads I face in the mountains to the north are just muddy roads.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Slightly firmer springs for the front (at stock ride height) will eliminate any nose dive if that bothers you.

re: tires, so far they are great. Been raining like mad here and wet traction is amazing. Ready to get them on dirt.
View Quote

I'm listening...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

I'm listening...
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Goodyear didn't skimp on the siping.  Wet traction is very impressive (Houston) and the tires are also supposed to be incredible in snow.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By PhuzzyGnu:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/PXL_20240327_210708913_2_jpg-3190540.JPG

Goodyear didn't skimp on the siping.  Wet traction is very impressive (Houston) and the tires are also supposed to be incredible in snow.
View Quote

thanks for the close up & recommendation...way better than the floaters for my use too...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#10]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/PXL_20240327_210708913_2_jpg-3190540.JPG

View Quote

Wet traction is my #1 criteria.  Snow…not so much here.  I was considering the KO3s but I’m liking what I’m reading from ya’ll on the Goodyears.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Nice beginning. Barely broken in.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By drobs:
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/56059140e4b0be7e3d521c3b/1526094457638-5L79B7JNNMH7XIZMQ1VI/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kBauemxvMtqMMf9_W_DzxZ57gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1Ufl2m5aeDZ613LTfZjimIHdTgaJKy6xviZz_3tcIBLPS7nJgZEpy_9PHS0K1tm4k-g/IMG_1544.jpg?format=750w

Greenlane OR ladder ordered.

https://greenlaneoffroad.com/14-4runner/5th-gen-4runner-ladder

Total with shipping to my house in Missouri:

$505 CAD
$371.83 USD

I plan to use it to carry spare fuel.

Down the line I'll add a Victory rear bumper. I like that you can start with just the Victory bumper. Then add the tire carrier and fuel carrier separately.
View Quote

Better get a stick to hold up the door if you leave fuel attached when open.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:53:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#13]
I hope this is the right place for this.
I just bought a 2021 SR5 4X4. Drove it all the way home, picked up my wife to take her for a ride. I was very excited. We didn't get halfway down our street and a loud clickin/grinding noise started coming from the front. My wife said is sounded like when her Corolla has the Traction Control comes on. I couldn't accelerate. It did it several times. I then turned the Traction Control off and it wouldn't do it again. Turned the TC back on and it wouldn't happen again.

Is it the TC failing? Would it be OK to drive with it off until I get back to the dealer after work tomorrow? They have a 90 warranty so I'm not worried about them fixing it. 58,000 miles on the vehicle.

I test drove it before purchasing on the interstate and surface streets and it didn't happen.  New Mexico has 15 day return repair for used cars.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By joeIII223:
I hope this is the right place for this.
I just bought a 2021 SR5 4X4. Drove it all the way home, picked up my wife to take her for a ride. I was very excited. We didn't get halfway down our street and a loud clickin/grinding noise started coming from the front. My wife said is sounded like when her Corolla has the Traction Control comes on. I couldn't accelerate. It did it several times. I then turned the Traction Control off and it wouldn't do it again. Turned the TC back on and it wouldn't happen again.

Is it the TC failing? Would it be OK to drive with it off until I get back to the dealer after work tomorrow? They have a 90 warranty so I'm not worried about them fixing it. 58,000 miles on the vehicle.

I test drove it before purchasing on the interstate and surface streets and it didn't happen.  New Mexico has 15 day return repair for used cars.
View Quote
Did it have any lights pop up? Traction light should have flashed if it was activating traction control. Were you on dry pavement?

Usually with traction control its either working fine or 100% not working due to a bad sensor or cut wire.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Contribuuuting
Took delivery of 2024 TRD Pro in Underground.  Let the wife make a yt video

https://youtu.be/GzqyEnK8KwY?feature=shared
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Big_Brakes:

Wet traction is my #1 criteria.  Snow…not so much here.  I was considering the KO3s but I’m liking what I’m reading from ya’ll on the Goodyears.
View All Quotes

I got a second set of wheels in the garage for the 1st gen taco.

Was going to try the K03's on it this summer for comparison, but will probably get the RT's for it as well.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:48:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#17]
Originally Posted By jafrush:
Did it have any lights pop up? Traction light should have flashed if it was activating traction control. Were you on dry pavement?

Usually with traction control its either working fine or 100% not working due to a bad sensor or cut wire.
View Quote

I was on dry pavement, no sand or dirt either, only going about 15-20 MPH. The traction control light flashed when it made the noise.
This morning I drove it to work. I turned the TC off, but it kept turning back on in less than a minute of driving about 40 MPH. I don't have to get on the Interstate to go to work at all.
It didn't make any noise this morning, my drive is about 5 miles of stop and go traffic.

Thanks @jafrush for your help!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#18]

I was on dry pavement, no sand or dirt either, only going about 15-20 MPH. The traction control light flashed when it made the noise.
This morning I drove it to work. I turned the TC off, but it kept turning back on in less than a minute of driving about 40 MPH. I don't have to get on the Interstate to go to work at all.
It didn't make any noise this morning, my drive is about 5 miles of stop and go traffic.

View All Quotes

It thought you were spinning the rear tires for whatever reason then. It will cut throttle, sometimes aggressively, to prevent spinning tires if its on. You do hear it make noises up front around the dash/pedal area when it activates.

Something triggered it to think that you were spinning. Possible you have a sensor going out, or the module maybe.

It does like to force traction back on, nanny safety feature.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:10:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#19]
It thought you were spinning the rear tires for whatever reason then. It will cut throttle, sometimes aggressively, to prevent spinning tires if its on. You do hear it make noises up front around the dash/pedal area when it activates.

Something triggered it to think that you were spinning. Possible you have a sensor going out, or the module maybe.

View Quote

Everything in red is exactly what happened.
thanks again @jafrush. The amount knowledge of anything is amazing on ARFCOM!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

well, the big question is WHY it did it that'll be the challenge to figure out.

Tires in decent shape?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Tires in decent shape?
View Quote

@jafrush  just curious, are you a Toyota tech? You're very knowledgeable in the 4Runner and your expertise is much appreciated here!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:02:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jafrush] [#22]

@jafrush  just curious, are you a Toyota tech? You're very knowledgeable in the 4Runner and your expertise is much appreciated here!
View All Quotes

Tires in decent shape?

No, its just been my profession for the past eight years, taking them apart to make stuff, and sometimes breaking things (sometimes bigly ) along the way. I do have several friends who are ex-master techs though.

I run an aftermarket accessories manufacturing company, and also volunteer with an off road driving school on the side. I'm not really here to sell stuff though so I don't really advertise that. Shooting was my main hobby before the truck stuff.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Tires in decent shape?
View Quote

The tires are pretty new, probably not 500 miles on them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#24]
These are awesome.

The inner tread rock deflectors are a slick touch. They did a lot to improve and be competitive.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:24:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Justintime2] [#25]
What is the cheapest OBD tool for adjusting the cars features that usually relies on the dealer techstream?
2024 TRD PRO 4R
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:23:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PhuzzyGnu] [#26]
These are awesome.

The inner tread rock deflectors are a slick touch. They did a lot to improve and be competitive.

View Quote

Yeah, I'm glad I took the plunge and influenced others.

Rainy day in Houston, no ragrets.

Attachment Attached File

(Sorry I brought a Land Cruiser into your 5th Gen party)
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Justintime2:
What is the cheapest OBD tool for adjusting the cars features that usually relies on the dealer techstream?
2024 TRD PRO 4R
View Quote

@Justintime2

I don't know about cheapest but this is what you want:

https://www.autoenginuity.com/scantool/
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#28]
New tires on my wife’s 4R
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By -Ascent-:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163367/IMG_0393_jpeg-3193350.JPG
View Quote

Good looking ride!  I like the wheels and tires with that color.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:52:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Ascent-] [#30]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By -Ascent-:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163367/IMG_0393_jpeg-3193350.JPG

Thanks! Surprisingly that’s the color combo she wanted.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m not sure if I asked this before and just got super busy, but can you all recommend a decent roof basket/rack, ladder and waterproof bag? It’s a sunroom model, so I guess the long full length roof model are out. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By konger:
I’m not sure if I asked this before and just got super busy, but can you all recommend a decent roof basket/rack, ladder and waterproof bag? It’s a sunroom model, so I guess the long full length roof model are out. Thanks!
View Quote

I can answer about the sunroof. One of the first things I did when shopping for a roof rack was to email the companies that I was most interested in and asked if my sunroof would function with their full length racks and the answer from all of them (4), was definitely yes. You should email to be sure, but I think you can easily find a full length rack of you choice if that's what you want.

I originally opted for a rack from RCI, but learned before they shipped that it would not work with a type of accessory I'm most interested in. I then gave a lot of consideration between the Gobi, Prinsu, Sherpa and Yakima. All 4 of these stated that their full length racks will allow full operation of the sunroof. As you can probably guess, there are a lot of YouTube videos detailing whatever rack you're interested in, including how they're mounted and what accessories work with them, as well as their limitations.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By -SkyRaider-:

@Justintime2

View All Quotes
2024 TRD PRO 4R

@Justintime2

Anything that works with a iMac and not just a PC?
Don't have a PC to be bale to update it's firmware
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
2024 TRD PRO 4R

@Justintime2

I hate to break this to you but there really isn't anything that will work with a mac or an android tablet/phone...the industry in general uses a pc or a laptop, or in some cases pc tablets. Ipads are usually more used for customer facing things. Laptops can be pretty cheap, less expensive than phones, so...it shouldn't be a big deal to get a laptop for this?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:46:25 PM EDT
[#36]
2024 TRD PRO 4R
View Quote

Check out the Xtool D7 or D8.  I have the D8s but haven’t played with it much yet. It seems to do quite a bit things.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:22:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#37]

Tires in decent shape?
View Quote

@jafrush
I dropped the 2021 4runner off last week at the dealer (not a Toyota dealer) on 4/19. They got it in their shop and couldn't find any codes, or able to recreate what I had happen. They are now taking it to a shop owned by a guy that used to be a Lexus and Toyota mechanic. If they call and tell me they couldn't find anything, what should I ask then? What should they have checked and looked for?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:19:30 AM EDT
[#38]
2024 TRD PRO 4R
View Quote

Carista ($10/month) App and a simple amazon OBD 2 reader.   Can cancel after you use it.

Have used it to disable all the freaking seat belt chimes/dings, and remote panic buntton.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#39]

@jafrush
I dropped the 2021 4runner off last week at the dealer (not a Toyota dealer) on 4/19. They got it in their shop and couldn't find any codes, or able to recreate what I had happen. They are now taking it to a shop owned by a guy that used to be a Lexus and Toyota mechanic. If they call and tell me they couldn't find anything, what should I ask then? What should they have checked and looked for?
View Quote
Yeah, this will be a tough one unfortunately.

If it was a bad/broken sensor, you'd have permanent ABS warning lights on the dash. If its just one intermittently going out, then when its working fine there will be no codes to throw and nothing to really test.

Personally I've never had one slowly go bad, its either working or its an obvious cut wire or broken sensor. The two times I've had this happen personally have been cut/broken wires, and once cut the ABS/Traction system won't work until the wire is replaced/repaired.

Occom's razor says that if it doesn't repeat again, you legitimately were probably losing traction for some reason, and the system cut throttle to fix the spinning wheel as designed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#40]

@jafrush
View Quote

Are you sure there was nothing on the pavement? This happened to me once, turned out that i accelerated when one wheel was on a patch of oil that I'm sure leaked from one of the landscapers trucks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By garr:

Are you sure there was nothing on the pavement? This happened to me once, turned out that i accelerated when one wheel was on a patch of oil that I'm sure leaked from one of the landscapers trucks.
View Quote

I am not 100% sure about anything after the last few years :) , but I am fairly certain that the road was clean and dry. It happened several times in 100 feet or so. There isn't any oil or sand/dirt on the street in that area. It hasn't rained here in Albuquerque for weeks, and nobody has grass in their front yards to water. When I stopped to turn around and go home it did it on a three point turn too.
Once I turned off the TC it didn't do it again. After the TC automatically turned back on (it will turn on at a certain MPH or after the engine is cut off) after we left the house the second time, I got it up to about 60 mph and nothing happened again.

It sounded like it was coming from the front of the 4Runner, not the back. But I am not sure about where it was coming from.

I might have mentioned that they are taking it to a mechanic that worked for Lexus and Toyota before he opened his own shop. I have owned this truck for a week now but haven't had it for more than 24 hours, it's getting pretty frustrating.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#42]

I am not 100% sure about anything after the last few years :) , but I am fairly certain that the road was clean and dry. It happened several times in 100 feet or so. There isn't any oil or sand/dirt on the street in that area. It hasn't rained here in Albuquerque for weeks, and nobody has grass in their front yards to water. When I stopped to turn around and go home it did it on a three point turn too.
Once I turned off the TC it didn't do it again. After the TC automatically turned back on (it will turn on at a certain MPH or after the engine is cut off) after we left the house the second time, I got it up to about 60 mph and nothing happened again.

It sounded like it was coming from the front of the 4Runner, not the back. But I am not sure about where it was coming from.

I might have mentioned that they are taking it to a mechanic that worked for Lexus and Toyota before he opened his own shop. I have owned this truck for a week now but haven't had it for more than 24 hours, it's getting pretty frustrating.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By garr:

Even if its braking the rear wheels only, the system makes sounds/feelings that come from around the pedal area.

If they dont see anything with the wires and sensors, Id just drive it and see if it does it again. If it does, just pay really close attention and try to see if there was anything that may be triggering it. Heavy throttle can break the rear tires quick if theres anything on the road.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Even if its braking the rear wheels only, the system makes sounds/feelings that come from around the pedal area.

If they dont see anything with the wires and sensors, Id just drive it and see if it does it again. If it does, just pay really close attention and try to see if there was anything that may be triggering it. Heavy throttle can break the rear tires quick if theres anything on the road.
View Quote

Thanks @jafrush , I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow and will update then.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:42:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I should of known there would be a whole 4runner thread here

I picked up a 23, trd orp in Ice cap 3 weeks ago. Only 23k miles on it. So barely broken in.

Question though, how do I tell if it has KDSS or not? It rides so much better than my 18 Tacoma did that I'm willing to belive it has it. But from what YouTube videos I've watched I can't really tell. I did the Vin look up but it didn't say either way.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By KrazyL:

I picked up a 23, trd orp in Ice cap 3 weeks ago. Only 23k miles on it. So barely broken in.

Question though, how do I tell if it has KDSS or not? It rides so much better than my 18 Tacoma did that I'm willing to belive it has it. But from what YouTube videos I've watched I can't really tell. I did the Vin look up but it didn't say either way.

View Quote

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa4JxEhxNSE
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By KrazyL:

View Quote
Look at the driver's side frame, right below the doors. If it has a pump and hard lines hanging on the outside of the frame, then it's kdss. If all you see is frame, no kdss.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:56:11 PM EDT
[#47]
70% ceramic on windshield, 35% ceramic on front two windows.
Little contrast from front to rear sides, windshield is just noticeable. Perfect how we wanted it. Wife loves it.
And I did the running boards from the Black Friday deals Toyota parts had.

Attachment Attached File

Anyone got the right Toyota part# for black lug nuts for those rims? Looking for matching wheel locks too. If not I’d maybe paint them. lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#48]

Thanks @jafrush , I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow and will update then.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
View Quote

@jafrush
I picked up my toyota yesterday, and now today found a receipt in the glovebox from the Toyota dealer for when the previous owner took the 4runner in for the Traction Control randomly turning on. When I get home I need to make copies of the receipt and head back to the car lot. It now has a proof of a long history...
I will post a Pic of the receipt when I get out to the 4runner. I bought this truck over a week ago, but haven't driven it for more than 2 days.

Buying new sucks, but buy once cry once.
I doubt I could get a full refund.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:26:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Are-O-Be] [#49]
Originally Posted By Gordo556:
70% ceramic on windshield, 35% ceramic on front two windows.
Little contrast from front to rear sides, windshield is just noticeable. Perfect how we wanted it. Wife loves it.
And I did the running boards from the Black Friday deals Toyota parts had.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/379578/IMG_2422_jpeg-3199309.JPG

Anyone got the right Toyota part# for black lug nuts for those rims? Looking for matching wheel locks too. If not I’d maybe paint them. lol
View Quote

PT076-60200-02 nuts

PT276-35200-02 locks

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Invoice I found in glove compartment
Attachment Attached File
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top