Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/27/2023 5:25:34 PM EDT
DFW well represented.

BEST OF TEXAS DRIVERS 2023 | 40 Minutes of Road Rage, Accidents, Convenient Cop & More

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I came here expecting one guy raging for 40 minutes thinking damn that is some commitment, crazy but committed.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of assholes colliding in that video.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]
lol defensive driving is for suckers...
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
These videos are not conducive to a healthy blood pressure.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#6]
*catmemeishouldgetdashcams*

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]
My old one finally died.  Got a new one but I only installed the front camera.  I need to get that rear camera set up.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These videos are not conducive to a healthy blood pressure.
View Quote

No shit, huh?  I REALLY need to get off my ass and get some cameras...
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#10]
True story. I did Hot Rod Drag Week 2017. I drove my hot rod from DFW to the midwest for the race and back.

The whole way I was like...
Holy crap! OK drivers are the worst!
Holy crap! AR drivers are the worst!
Holy crap! MO drivers are the worst!
Holy crap! IA drivers are the worst! (I did wave at Brownells both ways. )
Holy crap! IL drivers are the worst!
Holy crap! WI drivers are the worst!

Driving back, when I was within a few miles of the OK/TX border, I breathed a deep sigh of relief to get back where there was driving sanity.

2 minutes after crossing the border back into TX I was like, TEXAS DRIVERS ARE THE WORST!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Most(not all) the drivers with dash cams were just as douchy as the douchebag drivers!

When assholes collide
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Always expect others to do the most dangerous, most unexpected, worst timed and just plain dumb shit and you will be much better prepared to avoid problems.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most(not all) the drivers with dash cams were just as douchy as the douchebag drivers!

When assholes collide
View Quote

I notice that on these kinds of videos. The confrontation/accident could have been avoided but some of these guys just want to be right like it's some hit to their masculinity to yield to someone making a mistake. To teach them a lesson? Or have something to post on FB and have your circle jerk friends compliment you and all agree the other guy is an idiot?

Not sure what the term is for it. Malicious compliance perhaps.
My time is worth way too much to have to deal with the other guy, the cops, possibly medical issues, insurance company and then the body shop or dealership to F with people on the road.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I notice that on these kinds of videos. The confrontation/accident could have been avoided but some of these guys just want to be right like it's some hit to their masculinity to yield to someone making a mistake. To teach them a lesson? Or have something to post on FB and have your circle jerk friends compliment you and all agree the other guy is an idiot?

My time is worth way too much to have to deal with the other guy, the cops, possibly medical issues, insurance company and then the body shop or dealership to F with people on the road.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When assholes collide

My honor is at stake, and I'm way too important to suffer fools gladly. Noblesse Oblige requires me to reprimand them.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My honor is at stake, and I'm way too important to suffer fools gladly. Noblesse Oblige requires me to reprimand them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When assholes collide

Can't tell if you're serious or not but behind the wheel of a vehicle is no place for pride and machismo.  Nor is if you're carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I seent 3 video worthy driving stunts today. Two resulted in crashes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Thought this was going to be that guy driving through the parade
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#19]
So, what's the best, most reliable front and rear view system?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I came here expecting one guy raging for 40 minutes ...

View Quote

I mean, who doesn't like compilation videos with big finishes?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Well seems like drivers in Texas certainly do like their horns.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So, what's the best, most reliable front and rear view system?
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When assholes collide

I agree totally
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well seems like drivers in Texas certainly do like their horns.  
View Quote

Left lane campers seem to be a large cause of rage. One guy thought just because he was 5 over he can stay in the left lane and dictate traffic flow.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Username checks out

ETA - #34 in Burleson has gotta be a member here...2A sticker and all...
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Left lane campers seem to be a large cause of rage. One guy thought just because he was 5 over he can stay in the left lane and dictate traffic flow.
View Quote

LOL there's several of those on here...
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I came here expecting one guy raging for 40 minutes thinking damn that is some commitment, crazy but committed.

View Quote

Same.  

Was expecting a long dash cam video of one guy losing his shit and screaming at his windshield for his entire commute.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rule is if you're over the speed limit, and going faster than the lane to your right, you are in the correct lane.

If I'm going 78 and the lane on my right is going 72, and you think you can go 89 and ride up my ass you can suck my balls as I laugh at you in my rear view.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Rule is if you're over the speed limit, and going faster than the lane to your right, you are in the correct lane.

If I'm going 78 and the lane on my right is going 72, and you think you can go 89 and ride up my ass you can suck my balls as I laugh at you in my rear view.
View Quote

So you’re a camper?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:14:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So you’re a camper?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you’re a camper?

If that's camping then yes.

But in real life, that's not lane camping as lane camping would mean being in the left lane unnecessarily.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 12:45:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

But in real life, that's not lane camping as lane camping would mean being in the left lane unnecessarily.
View Quote

The left most lane is for passing you inconsiderate fuckwit.
Pass and pull back over.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 1:13:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

The rule is, the left lane(number 1 lane) is for passing not homesteading.

You can still be cited for disrupting the flow of traffic, if you want to drive like Miss Daisy stick to the number 2 lane.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 1:26:42 AM EDT
[#35]
The reactions by some of the drivers who caught the bad driving on their dash cams were almost as bad.  Just fucking let it go already.  Too many vigilantes out on the road.  As long as I’m not hit it’s not worth getting into it with some retard road rager.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 1:35:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s awesome.  I’m going to remember this line for the self righteous passive aggressive types and the full frontal assholes alike.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#37]
I like how number 20 admits to being a douche. I was doing 5 over in the fast lane and someone cut me off. Speed limit here is 65 and if you’re not doing at least 80 get out of the fast lane.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Lots of assholes driving with head totally up ass.   Lots of over-reactions from the people driving the video vehicles, too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:39:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The reactions by some of the drivers who caught the bad driving on their dash cams were almost as bad.  Just fucking let it go already.  Too many vigilantes out on the road.  As long as I'm not hit it's not worth getting into it with some retard road rager.
View Quote
yeah, I noticed this, too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:40:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Always expect others to do the most dangerous, most unexpected, worst timed and just plain dumb shit and you will be much better prepared to avoid problems.
View Quote
for sure
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:42:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
attitudes like that ARE the problem, not that you could ever get it through your skull
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 2:54:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Tons of videos like that on YT.

Road rages are the worst. Just pull off and let them past if not involved or if someone is raging at you try to disengage.

People are absolute dicks on the road now and not worth your time or possible legal trouble to deal with any of them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My old one finally died.  Got a new one but I only installed the front camera.  I need to get that rear camera set up.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A day driving on I-95 in south Fla will give that much, and more!    
View Quote

That is the gospel truth.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh look... Another 'Zipper Merge' = "I have the right to force my way into your lane at the last possible moment" asshole.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A day driving on I-95 in south Fla will give that much, and more!    [/qute]
That is the gospel truth.[/quoe]I-4 .......
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Good reminder to get a dashcam. I’ve been putting it off for years now..
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#48]
When in doubt just go faster, speed seems to be the cause of most of these wrecks, just slow down.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#49]
This is why I have front and read dash cameras.

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 8:08:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you’re a camper?

This is why we can't have nice things.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top