Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2024 7:13:47 PM EDT
Anyone used them? Made in America. Looks like a newer company. I just ordered one roll since I couldn't find any reliable reviews. I hope it works out well since it's made here and under $20 per roll.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: goer001] [#2]
So far so good. Got it in, rolled nicely, has the data on the label. Measured a few random spots and all are between 1.73-1.75. Dried it while I was at work and just got the first print going.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
First print came out looking good. Had a little curling off the bed, but it was my fault. I didn't turn the heater in in the room and ambient temp dropped that night. Just ordered 2 more rolls, I hope they are consistent from one batch to another. Also, they have an Ebay store that they sell on cheaper than their own website.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
What's special about it compared to any other PLA?
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 12:23:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: goer001] [#5]
Made in U.S and doesn't cost $35 per roll. I primarily have used PushPlastics in the past and will continue to use their PETG. I just prefer American made products if I can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top