[#2]
Looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:51:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why the fuck are you even on this site?
View Quote
at least they made it convenient. when someone steals your gun, they can just lift the little thing out and be on their way.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:53:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Meh. Prefer my JKU. Its got 4 doors and I like the internal covered space. If I need to haul thats what the pickup or trailer is for.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:53:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
at least they made it convenient. when someone steals your gun, they can just lift the little thing out and be on their way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It bolts to the frame and is lockable . Inside the locked car
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Will start at 50k. I could do a2 door but the 4 door is fugly
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:58:12 AM EDT
[#7]
That's a horrible video. I don't give a shit about the weekend-warrior mode of the bed cover to fit 2x4s, child seat hooks, or that you can remove the top and doors, JEEPs have done that forever. I want to know about wheelbase, departure and breakover angle, can I still fit 35s like a regular JL, what are the engine/trans/diff gears and locker options?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I like it... Rubicon looks tough... wish it wasnt made by Chrysler..
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:22:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you get turned around somewhere? Were you looking for DU?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Been planning to buy one of these or a Taco this year.  I want the Jeep but I'm afraid it will cost $10k more than the Taco.

Would look much better with a 2-3" lift.  That grey overlander one looks like grandma's truck with street tires.  Ugly as shit.

I have never owned a jeep and don't plan to remove the top or fold down the windshield.  Probably won't remove the doors either.

I just like how square they are compared to today's "mini" trucks.
View Quote
Barring your last sentence, why? You’re gonna deal with wind noise, leaks, etc.. for the freedom and ability to do all that. I get a killer wind noise from the upper forward corner of the passenger door, and my driver door leaks on the floorboard it rains decently hard and my Jeep is fucking awesome.

It’s half the fun of owning these things, you might as well get a regular truck/SUV if you’re rarely, if ever, going to take the top down or doors off. Wranglers, and by extension, the Gladiators, are terrible DDs, but they’re fucking awesome vehicles.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 5:35:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The ones you want will be on either side of $50k MSRP, I'm sure.  But you should be able to buy a reasonable one in the $40-45k MSRP range.

If they go hog wild and make the base MSRP >$40k, that's gonna be a bit much.  Despite being different on some levels it is still going to be lumped in the midsize truck market, there really should be a base around $35k (if not less).

Problem is going to be dealers holding MSRP at first.  Going to be a lot better off finding a supplier/employee discount hookup and ordering.  You don't want one of the first ones, anyways.  FCA stuff the sweet spot is somewhere around 6 - 18 months after they fix the big problems and before they start taking costs out.
View Quote
Exactly and the diesel isn't available till year 2 anyways
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 6:37:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Meh.

Been working on them for a while now.

Ready to buy one.

Link Posted: 1/22/2019 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Cherokee is awesome, it says hi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please fix the fucking Cherokee, assholes.

Thanks.
The Cherokee is awesome, it says hi.
I have a 19 trailhawk elite. Its nicer than the 15 I had.
Dont care about haters.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I've waited this long but like I said I want to see pricing and actually drive one.
May wife is itching for another Wrangler so keeping her at bay will be the hard part.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#15]
A truck bed not much bigger than the trunk of a car seems very utilitarian.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
wish they'd make a regular cab for people who actually use their trucks

give us the comanche again thanks

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Jeep-Comanche-Pioneer.jpg/1200px-Jeep-Comanche-Pioneer.jpg
View Quote
What truck do you currently drive?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What truck do you currently drive?
View Quote
2.5l gmc canyon

200hp of american fury
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

2.5l gmc canyon

200hp of american fury
View Quote
You wanted a single cab full size truck.  Why did you buy a Canyon?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You wanted a single cab full size truck.  Why did you buy a Canyon?
View Quote
because it has a long bed and was like 22k otd - i don't mind having an extended cab
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That's a horrible video. I don't give a shit about the weekend-warrior mode of the bed cover to fit 2x4s, child seat hooks, or that you can remove the top and doors, JEEPs have done that forever. I want to know about wheelbase, departure and breakover angle, can I still fit 35s like a regular JL, what are the engine/trans/diff gears and locker options?
View Quote
I remember the guy saying it can fit 35s they wanted to bring it to market with 35s but some kind of regulation said they couldn't
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
wish they'd make a regular cab for people who actually use their trucks

give us the comanche again thanks

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Jeep-Comanche-Pioneer.jpg/1200px-Jeep-Comanche-Pioneer.jpg
View Quote
My Dad had one of those with a piece of aluminum square tubing for the rear bumper. It had "Squirrel Hunter" and "I Love Sluts" stickers from the PO. All of the kids at the HS he taught at called it the SlutMobile. It was a real POS since it had the Chevy motor in it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I remember the guy saying it can fit 35s they wanted to bring it to market with 35s but some kind of regulation said they couldn't
View Quote
Least it will have 33s with AT and MT options.

It'll fit 35s even under the bed, 37s would be possible with a few minutes worth of work.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Not really a Jeep guy but that's kinda cool.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yup.

New rubicons are ~$50k, doubt this will be any cheaper.
View Quote
They make trim levels other than the Rubicon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They make trim levels other than the Rubicon.
View Quote
Sport, sport s and overland!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top