Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2019 2:36:28 PM EDT
And the hunt begins.  Couldn't find a link with the number of bottles of each brand.  If you find that info, please post.

https://www.breakingbourbon.com/article/2019-buffalo-trace-antique-collection-fact-sheet-press-release
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Birthday Bourbon and King of Kentucky just hit Chicagoland.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Anybody seeing anything yet? Nothing so far in PA.
I've been checking the website inventory daily.
Their lottery should be any week now.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I just pretend that this isn't a thing and doesn't exist.... keeps my expectations and hope in check
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I had recently picked up a couple of the last few bottles of E H Taylor Small Batch in PA.
I am hoping to get more once the allocations come out.
Blantons also.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Usually hits North Carolina 1st, Wisconsin 2nd, Illinois 3rd. Saw a pic yesterday from N.C. so i believe it hit yesterday
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump.
Anybody seeing anything yet?
I don't know what happened to the PA lottery for these.
Some were listed in their website as lottery, now gone.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Got some btac, pappy just hit yesterday in chicago
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked up a Blanton’s and a few bottles of Eagle Rare and BT.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Hit last week in TN. Was lucky to get a bottle of George T Stagg.

Link Posted: 11/17/2019 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I was fortunate enough to get a taste of a few of them (and several other hard to find things like the EHT Amaranth) at Whisky on the Rocks here in Vegas.  George T Stagg was my favorite.  I actually preferred the Full Proof Weller over the William Larue Weller.  A big local chain (Lee's) has some of the BTAC collection on their shelf, but they charge secondary market prices for anything hard to find like that.  My only chance at getting anything close to retail is going to be in February when Total Wine does their lottery for Grand Reserve members.

I spent all year building a relationship with a salesman at a local store that does reasonable prices on everything only to have him leave the store about a month ago.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I didn't get picked in the BTAC lottery here in PA.
I am also having trouble locating pretty much anything BT.
Col E H Taylor, Blantons are nowhere to be found. I don't know if PA didn't distribute their allocations yet, or they didn't get jack shit this year.
Hell, I was finding E H Taylor SB last May. I only snagged 2 bottles in November.
It only hit a few counties around Philly and Pittsburgh. If that was it, they didn't get shit.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah I'm 0/3 for the past 3 years here in ohio.... haven't seen buffalo trace in about 6-7 months here...
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Plenty of Buffalo Trace here, just none of their other labels.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I had a pour of George T Stagg at a bar in New Orleans, but haven’t seen any other BTAC around rural Alabama.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was fortunate enough to get a taste of a few of them (and several other hard to find things like the EHT Amaranth) at Whisky on the Rocks here in Vegas.  George T Stagg was my favorite.  I actually preferred the Full Proof Weller over the William Larue Weller.  A big local chain (Lee's) has some of the BTAC collection on their shelf, but they charge secondary market prices for anything hard to find like that.  My only chance at getting anything close to retail is going to be in February when Total Wine does their lottery for Grand Reserve members.

I spent all year building a relationship with a salesman at a local store that does reasonable prices on everything only to have him leave the store about a month ago.  
View Quote
So about that...a couple months ago I had asked one of the newbies at the store how they did their BTAC sales, specifically asking about the GTS.  He took my number but I never heard a word back about it.  One day this week, my phone rang at ~0745 and woke me up (I was working swing shift) .  I was kinda pissed off, thinking it was work or something so I ignored it.  Rolled over a couple minutes later and saw it was the store.  Voicemail said they just got their BTAC and Pappy in and they opened at 0800 first come, first served.  I hesitated for a couple minutes trying to decide if I had enough time before throwing on my clothes from the day before and running out the door.  I hit a little traffic on the way.  Walked into the store just in time to see the last bottle of GTS being rang up, but managed to score a bottle of Rip Van Winkle 10 year for $125.  It was the last thing he had.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:59:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So about that...a couple months ago I had asked one of the newbies at the store how they did their BTAC sales, specifically asking about the GTS.  He took my number but I never heard a word back about it.  One day this week, my phone rang at ~0745 and woke me up (I was working swing shift) .  I was kinda pissed off, thinking it was work or something so I ignored it.  Rolled over a couple minutes later and saw it was the store.  Voicemail said they just got their BTAC and Pappy in and they opened at 0800 first come, first served.  I hesitated for a couple minutes trying to decide if I had enough time before throwing on my clothes from the day before and running out the door.  I hit a little traffic on the way.  Walked into the store just in time to see the last bottle of GTS being rang up, but managed to score a bottle of Rip Van Winkle 10 year for $125.  It was the last thing he had.
View Quote
Rip 10 is a super solid drinker. Imo the 15yr is better but the 10 is right behind it
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I've had a good year. Got a GTS and THH in trades, lots of WFP, W12, EHTBP (my best traders) and a couple of CYPB. Also an EC18, couple of JD Heritage SiB. I can't complain. Not at all.

Link Posted: 1/21/2020 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I didn't get picked in the BTAC lottery here in PA.
I am also having trouble locating pretty much anything BT.
Col E H Taylor, Blantons are nowhere to be found. I don't know if PA didn't distribute their allocations yet, or they didn't get jack shit this year.
Hell, I was finding E H Taylor SB last May. I only snagged 2 bottles in November.
It only hit a few counties around Philly and Pittsburgh. If that was it, they didn't get shit.
View Quote
Where are you at in PA?  I’ve been swimming in as much BT products as I can handle.  Passed up a bunch of EHT single barrel the other day, as well as Blantons and a ton of other stuff.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Where are you at in PA?  I’ve been swimming in as much BT products as I can handle.  Passed up a bunch of EHT single barrel the other day, as well as Blantons and a ton of other stuff.
View Quote
SE PA. Yeah, I'm seeing the EHT Single bbl. I grabbed some of that, the rye is available also. Just no small batch.
Plenty of the standard BT around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top