Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2021 11:38:28 PM EDT
This is both awesome and interesting. Filmed off shore of the Sea of Marmara.

Turkey UFO ?? Aliens Caught on Tape Real Footage ?? Clearest UFO Footage Ever Alien Occupants Visible

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/alien-disclosure-soon-turkey-govt-confirms-authenticity-ufo-sighting-2009-771325

The bizarre sighting apparently happened on May 13, 2009, at around 2.20 AM. The video shows an eerie flying object hovering in the skies, and interestingly two aliens sitting in the UFO were clearly visible in the footage.

Upon the release of the video, it sparked debate among alien buffs and UFO enthusiasts. The Council for Scientific and Technological Research insisted on studying this video to check its authenticity. Now, after nearly nine years, the Council has made it clear that the object spotted in the video did not have any earthly roots. The research report also added that the video was not subjected to any kind of editing, the object present in the video exists intact as in the original record.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:08:37 AM EDT
[#1]
The UFO with the aliens looking out the window... Yea, no. Fake.

The UFO over the ocean however, is more convincing. Even the dog barking at it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:39:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Isn’t it the same one from the same video?
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:45:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Aliens so intelligent they put brake lights on their space ships.

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I think that was supposedly shot by a long time UFO chaser, and didn't he admit he faked it?
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Aliens so intelligent they put brake lights on their space ships.

View Quote

Afterburners. The steering is done by fuel being increased or decreased on either side.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like an open cockpit. Just cruising around enjoying that night air on your face while sippin' on a jack and coke. I think these dudes will fit in with earthlings just fine.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think that was supposedly shot by a long rime UFO chaser, and didn't he admit he faked it?
View Quote

Yeah I remember this being a cruises ship bridge.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:54:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think that was supposedly shot by a long rime UFO chaser, and didn't he admit he faked it?

The aliens could make big money taking humans up for a spin. They are missing out and space x, virgin galactic, etc… are gonna win if they don’t get on the ball.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#10]
They literally look like they are speaking Akk!  Akk ak!
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Who filmed that Michael J Fox?  Someone should kick him in the dick hard enough to keep him out of the gene pool.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looks like an open cockpit. Just cruising around enjoying that night air on your face while sippin' on a jack and coke. I think these dudes will fit in with earthlings just fine.
View Quote

Looks to me like a single still image that is moved around with the lighting effect and focus changing.  I didn't see anything that indicated any change in viewing angle that you would get from a moving 3 dimensional object.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Looks to me like a single still image that is moved around with the lighting effect and focus changing.  I didn't see anything that indicated any change in viewing angle that you would get from a moving 3 dimensional object.
View Quote

Yes. Quite fake. Not to mention that if these things are real and have been studying humanity's warlike nature for centuries they wouldn't be standing up there exposed hovering at low altitude and risk some drunk Turk with a scoped rifle JFKing them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top