Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2023 8:46:14 PM EDT
About a year ago we bought a Bottle of this Vodka and last night we opened it: My initial impression was "Rubbing Alcohol" and upon sampling it decided rubbing alcohol was better.
My Brother who initially sampled and rejected it actually wrote to the Company and they're sending a replacement bottle.
I tried it as well and HO LEE FUK it pulled the lining out of the walls of my mouth. I'm not one to typically complain but wow, the best use for this is windshield washer fluid.
Anyone else with experience?
When we sampled their products in the PX they were good enough to take a bottle home.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you got the 1/87 Cav CQB run version.

10th Mountain Div SHOOT HOUSE vid
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Their Rye is decent enough, but their bourbon is terrible. It sucks because I have a soft spot for alcohol from my state, but I avoid them. I’ve yet to have anything that would make me a return customer
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#3]
luksusowa or nothing. vodka sucks anyway. who drinks a spirit that is filtered over & over to remove the flavor?

Quoted:
It sucks because I have a soft spot for alcohol from my state, but I avoid them.
View Quote

the owners of Suerte tequila are from CO & everything they make is great, especially for the price.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
luksusowa or nothing. vodka sucks anyway. who drinks a spirit that is filtered over & over to remove the flavor?
View Quote

Yeah, for me vodka has always been something to just mix or dump in water/soda.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Run it through a brita water filter..
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Vail is anti gun and has the laws to prove it so I wouldnt patronize them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top