Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bet if those contract tracers started getting shot the situation would change.  Not that I'm advocating it but that "army" would fall apart pretty quick if it were to happen.
View Quote
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more  we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't he one of the faggots that bitched about separating people at the border that don't even belong here? Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
its going to take decades to work thru the gigantic pile of lawsuits that will result from this mess from the actions of over reaching / out of control  gov / police / politicians.
View Quote

I sadly foresee this being received in some neighborhoods at supersonic speeds.  When exactly did you need to separate families for a bad flu?  Might be time to send in Federal Authorities to stop the brown shirts.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:

https://i.imgur.com/1waGOjw.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
"Separating families, keeping children in cages" is what they accused Orange Man of doing by enforcing our border.

But this is perfectly fine?

One is a criminal act, the other isn't.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't believe that, but... If that is true, yes, violence is going to follow.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HRoark87:
No one is that stupid. This has to be fake.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He seems a fan of the phrase "because I said so."

Stop voting for that asshole.
View Quote

More than (3) million of us DIDN'T...

...assuming that is correct. Simply pulled it from an image search. The presidential numbers are comperable though, IIRC
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Face it.  America is the new China, starting with California.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://i.imgflip.com/3x0vc0.jpg

View Quote

This, I thought people wanted this once the stay at home orders started happening?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:

More than (3) million of us DIDN'T...

https://i0.wp.com/electionarium.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/California-Governor-Election-Results-2018.png?resize=750%2C641&ssl=1

...assuming that is correct. Simply pulled it from an image search. The presidential numbers are comperable though, IIRC
View Quote

Perfect for a pincer movement.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By sq40:
I can see it now... piles of empty 10rd’rs,  worn bullet button holes, bent cali-crutch stocks used as clubs as a last resort... the smell of gunpowder and avacado hanging thick in the air.

The Boog, 90210
View Quote

I'd watch that series.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#13]
So the JBTs forcibly quarantining people will also be quarantined, right?  

This is fucking tyranny.  What’s that saying about the tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time?

Now is the fucking time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Perfect for a pincer movement.
View Quote

Need to close up that bulge first before it cuts north from south.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, that’s a no Jim. I’m so glad I left long ago, I talk to my Sister and she kinda tells me everything her and the husband are dealing with.

Here in Las Vegas everything really hasn’t changed for us, the wife and I. She’s worked every day and actually got a small raise. Other than not being able to go out and eat we do what we want.

I guess everyone has they’re line in the sand, if I lived there, had the virus and someone came knocking to take me or any family member away..................ummmmmmm no.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Is anyone surprised that California is going full-on China mode?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I don't see how one could compare the treatment of non-citizen foreign criminals and American citizens with enumerated civil rights. That comparison makes absolutely no sense.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Why in the world have the American public given elected officials, thats only in office for a short period, such unlimited dictatorial power?
Hell, we've even given the unelected such power

Fooking crazy

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:
It's an experiment to see how far they can push the Commy line:

March 30, 20202 WHO Dr Michael Ryan said the same thing - remove family members and keep them in a safe and dignified place 
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X2j6wwWfFw

- CA / WA / OR / NV / CO - have agreed to move forward in a pact
- All are discussing Contract Tracing (all will lead to the same goal depending on what they are allowed to get away with)
- OR: PDX has closed 100 miles to cars to promote Green / biking
- OR: PDX has created Safe Space that EXCLUDES White People
- CA is using COVID19 as an opportunity to 'Hit the Reset Button' on their far left agenda
- CO was caught using people's cell phone to track them early on in the COVID19 affair

It is not about a virus.

Are you watching the General Flynn story? 
Are you keeping an eye on the elections?
View Quote

CA (San Diego specifically) is also closing down (permanently) roads in the downtown area to cars, making them pedestrian/bike only.

But yeah, always watch what the other hand is doing.. I trust pretty much none of these chucklefucks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Almost there. Just need nets and tranquilizer gun, and its my Containment Police.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:
I don't believe that, but... If that is true, yes, violence is going to follow.
View Quote

I know which side I'd be rooting for.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I can see it now... piles of empty 10rd’rs,  worn bullet button holes, bent cali-crutch stocks used as clubs as a last resort... the smell of gunpowder and avacado hanging thick in the air.

The Boog, 90210
View Quote

All I am going to say is compliance with CAs original AWB was somewhere around 8-10%.

We also did a pretty damn good job of strip mining most of the nation's inventory of standard capacity magazines in about a week.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#23]
I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
its going to take decades to work thru the gigantic pile of lawsuits that will result from this mess from the actions of over reaching / out of control  gov / police / politicians.
View Quote

We could always "skip the paperwork".
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
They will surrender like they did in Texas. 
View Quote

Sad.  Isn't it?

I think I'd rather die than be a sheep.

If shit like that gal in Texas going to jail for not kissing the crown's ass happens again it might become fo time.

Not trying to talk shit, but some bright lines are starting to get crossed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#26]
And I'm calling them the WoooHan-NAZIs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Its for the greater good. mwahaha!

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By M16A4:
Trying to take the kid's of an armed father who is concerned about his child's welfare in their hands, could have some specific consequences.
View Quote

Thus the TRUE reason for “gun control & confiscation” is revealed: so when the Government decides to trample or impound you, there can be no real resistance.

This is what thinking men have been saying all along, and we were called crackpots, because “that can’t happen here in the USA”.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Lol, Cali won't do shit. They'll just bend over and take it.

Cali, lmao.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

It's getting to be about that time.

The courts need to stomp this pinhead's guts out quick.  If they don't, Someone Else (TM) is going to do it for them.
View Quote

The courts????

Some dumbfuck judge in TX just put a chick in jail for not kissing his ass.

Clearly the "courts" will do the "just following orders" routine too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HRoark87:
No one is that stupid. This has to be fake.
View Quote

That is my first assumption, but, considering the times, considering that most in Cali have been gelded......sounds possible.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Zere must be some way established to identify und track zem.............

(Hey, that's a nice watch. The guards at the railroad siding must have missed it!
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:

somehow, illegal immigrants won't have this policy applied to them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:
Originally Posted By squashpup:
Wait...

So, separating families is GOOD now? 

Because when Trump did it at the border people complained. 

The Left needs to send out a bulletin so I can keep up with this crap.

somehow, illegal immigrants won't have this policy applied to them.

Interesting part is the criteria that they laid out fits the living conditions of most illegal families way more then that of citizens.

I spent years going in/out of every type of imaginable home/apartment/condo/trailer installing satellite tv.
Saw a LOT of overcrowded living, like 10 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. The overwhelming majority of people who lived like that were illegals.

Asian immigrant families tend to do the multigenerational living thing too but that was more like 8-10 people in a 4-5 bedroom upper middle class or upper class house.

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Yeah I sure as fuck won’t be doing that bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#35]
It's coming to a head, quickly. How *much* do you *truly* love your family, your friends, your Country? My decision has been made, a long time ago, and I will NOT falter, as those are the reasons that I do anything.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:

The courts????

Some dumbfuck judge in TX just put a chick in jail for not kissing his ass.

Clearly the "courts" will do the "just following orders" routine too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

It's getting to be about that time.

The courts need to stomp this pinhead's guts out quick.  If they don't, Someone Else (TM) is going to do it for them.

The courts????

Some dumbfuck judge in TX just put a chick in jail for not kissing his ass.

Clearly the "courts" will do the "just following orders" routine too.

Hell, plenty in this country, and quite a few here will insist that violence is not the way, that there's no way to win........
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Will they be called the Gestapo or the NKVD?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
'Every One of Them': California Begins Forcibly Quarantining People  Separating Families  Over COVID-19

As I reported at PJMedia, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced Tuesday he was raising up an "army" of contact tracers  as many as 20,000 people  to track down everyone with COVID-19 and quarantine them.
Newsom announced that the "army"  his word  will start with a deployment of 3,000 and grow to the 20,000 mark to chase down who, what, where, and with whom COVID positive people have had connections.
On Wednesday, the soft voice of Ventura County Health Director Robert Levin confirmed that the forcible quarantines are underway. He announced a "pilot program that will grow into a larger program" and "we will find everyone with COVID-19 and we will isolate every one of them and we will make sure that they stay quarantined and we will check in with them every day.
Levin attempted to put a happy face on removing people from their homes because, after all, everybody's doing it.
Levin said that we also realize that as we get more contacts, "some of the people are going to have trouble with being isolated, for instance, if they live in a home where there's only one bathroom, and there are three or four other people living there and those people don't have COVID infection we're not going to be able to keep the person in that home.
They're also being given "sensitivity" training to be able to respond to the understandable outrage one would feel if ripped from their mom, dad, and kids.
View Quote

While other States are starting to re-open sounds like Newsom is getting his gestapo going in full gear.

View Quote

Brown shirts for uniforms or black w/ stylish thunderbolts on them?

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:
Yeah I sure as fuck won’t be doing that bullshit.
View Quote

Why? Because of the potential of increased risk or because you disagree with the law/order?

Edit:

Either way, good answer.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:41:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Watch. Government will legislate their way out of it.

It is getting to the point where the way out of this is going to take tar, feathers and some rope.

Actually it wouldn't take much and would be fairly bloodless if we act now.

If the people of a few states hauled a few state legislators and maybe a governor or two out and publicly humiliated them this crap would likely end right here and now.

What we have to send up the chain is a message of what we are capable of doing.

Once they realize they can only go so far they will probably smarten the fuck up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
its going to take decades to work thru the gigantic pile of lawsuits that will result from this mess from the actions of over reaching / out of control  gov / police / politicians.

Watch. Government will legislate their way out of it.

It is getting to the point where the way out of this is going to take tar, feathers and some rope.

Actually it wouldn't take much and would be fairly bloodless if we act now.

If the people of a few states hauled a few state legislators and maybe a governor or two out and publicly humiliated them this crap would likely end right here and now.

What we have to send up the chain is a message of what we are capable of doing.

Once they realize they can only go so far they will probably smarten the fuck up.

The way out of it might be remote voting from an elevated position.     Although you could probably make a point by taking some plastic bottles, filling them w/ water, wrapping a rag around them and throwing them at them, their vehicles, and their buildings.  Can you imagine the response if they started getting bombarded w/ water bottles every time they go out and found them against their buildings on a regular basis?

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By noFoTeeneR:
Isn't he one of the faggots that bitched about separating people at the border that don't even belong here? Fuck that guy.
View Quote

Somehow, this is different... Something about mental illness...
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#42]
I hope it results in Gav's recall.   That would be nice if he is permanently knocked out of politics.  Miss Nancy is going to have to find another job for her nephew.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Madcat207:
Time to suit up Cali....
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208043/38D116FA-B3C6-4FEC-9FB0-6FF7E97F9160_jpe-1405055.JPG

What have we come to.. 

This, coming from a Governor "Blackface" supporter.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TheRealCocowheats:
Lol, Cali won't do shit. They'll just bend over and take it.

Cali, lmao.
View Quote

Tell me where Michigan stands right now? How many edicts from the duly elected Queen have been removed?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Interesting part is the criteria that they laid out fits the living conditions of most illegal families way more then that of citizens.

I spent years going in/out of every type of imaginable home/apartment/condo/trailer installing satellite tv.
Saw a LOT of overcrowded living, like 10 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. The overwhelming majority of people who lived like that were illegals.

Asian immigrant families tend to do the multigenerational living thing too but that was more like 8-10 people in a 4-5 bedroom upper middle class or upper class house.

View Quote

That familial living setup is the primary reason the majority of the infected persons belong to minority groups.

I know everybody thinks this program will collapse when guys in masks are shooting it out with a homeowner on national TV, but it is much more likely to end when the evening news shows guys in masks hauling out abuelita with all her ninos screaming and crying.

White male shooting it out with the cops= crazy nut.
Hispanic woman being torn away from her kids= AOC salivates.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheRealCocowheats:
Lol, Cali won't do shit. They'll just bend over and take it.

Cali, lmao.
View Quote

I'd be willing to say I do believe you're wrong about that, there will be push back in California, and there will be here in Michigan as well; you just know Whitler is looking at what's happening in Cali with a gleam in her eye.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#47]

The Boog, 90210
View Quote

Hahaha
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

That's going to end up messy and with a quickness; hope they're sending bachelors to round these people up.

Still convinced this is just about a virus?  

View Quote

Nope. Haven't been for a while.

Someone won't take the bullshit and begin to work their way up the ladder until they get to the Eyes Wie Shut orgy party.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#50]
I thought only Trump separated families.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top