Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll admit. This thread is the first time I've seen the video.
Same here
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are you kidding me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the backstory? Guy looks like he has downs for real
Are you kidding me?
LOL...under a rock.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Meh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll admit. This thread is the first time I've seen the video.
Me too.  That was sad.
first I've watched it.  I feel sick now.  The wife screaming... holy shit.
Meh
If that bothers you make sure you never watch the officer get gunned down behind his car by the crazy old man with a rifle. I can still hear his death rattle
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Edit: Beat by two pages
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
My sister dated the hothead with bat that got shot about 18 years ago. Didn’t break my heart he got blasted. We’re pretty sure he broke into my moms house but could never prove it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My sister dated the hothead with bat that got shot about 18 years ago. Didn’t break my heart he got blasted. We’re pretty sure he broke into my moms house but could never prove it.
View Quote
I doubt it
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I counted 4 shots  2 shots brief pause then 2 more. at least one was the shotty.  Guy in the Orange should have walked away,  no dumpster mattress is worth dying for,  his pride got him deaded.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The woman was rageaholic's commonlaw wife. The guy off video was rageaholic's brother. The "kids" are rageaholic's niece and nephew. The brother retrieved the baseball bat and handed it to rageaholic. The shotgun definitely made contact. The pistol may have made contact, but I DOUBT IT
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:44:42 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ve seen this gif about a hundred times now and still haven’t heard what it’s from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0AMdkqFWEE

At first I figured it was going to be a "when assholes collide in eastern Europe", but damn...

Good shoot, what a fucking asshole.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I doubt it.

That's now how the law in Texas works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

they might not get charged, but they will damn sure get sued into the poor house. just like  OJ simpson did, no criminal conviction, but ended up owing millions in the lawsuit. all that has to be proven is they killed the guy, and that's easily proven, video, statements etc.  had I been in that same situation, id have removed myself, and been calling 911 for whatever their reason was for the bullshit, not stand there and wait to see what happens. I might have shot the guy, but it would have been after he chased me, and cornered me, attacked me, or I was protecting a kid, etc. you just don't see it in the video, zero fear, zero concern, just " ill kill you", etc.  the two armed guys provoked things almost as much as rage guy IMHO.
I doubt it.

That's now how the law in Texas works.
The "victim's" repeated screams of "I'll kill you!" should be enough to no-bill the "perp(s)" IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:58:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So the rage guy was just dumping some mattresses and these 2 came out with guns?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unwanted dumping of box springs in the alley dumpsters and threatenin'.
So the rage guy was just dumping some mattresses and these 2 came out with guns?
I'm probably wrong and you may want to see the large thread if you want good info.

But to my understanding the rage dude had a habit of throwing oversize refuse in that dumpster.  The guys who confronted him were paying for the dumpster service in that alley.  So the limit of their property  is likely right there.  In past confrontations he had been violent and unruly so they came out armed this time. Basically rage guy is used to being the baddest man in the room throwing his weight around. Shirtless guys were tired of being told to f off with something they are paying for.

I've seen a lot of awesome 4chan webm's and gifs of this but I'm sure I can't share them here.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 2:54:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Not the heros we need but the heros we deserve.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 2:57:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
whatever happened to the dumpster duo?
View Quote
Legend has it they’re still taking out the trash. If you can find them then maybe you can hire them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better stop threatening.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Legend has it they’re still taking out the trash. If you can find them then maybe you can hire them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
whatever happened to the dumpster duo?
Haha. There’s always a dumpster somewhere needing a hero
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Grandma had a bakery that is now closed down.  Paid for a dumpster cause bakery produced a lot of trash.  Always had folks putting stuff in the dumpster and they did not pay for dumpster.

This fella bringing an old mattress out and putting it by or on or in the dumpster can cause the garbage truck to not empty the dumpster when it swings by for the weekly visit.

Being an ongoing problem the garbage truck company had probably warned the fella renting the dumpster to knock it off and/or just had a big upcharge for large bulky things.

I can see how this could escalate to this level pretty easily.  Takes some time, but not uncommon.

As far as the screams and wails of the lady, well maybe she should consider that words mean things and she does not happen to know what the future holds.

If a camera had been set up and one neighbor sued the other neighbor, do some of y'all think it would have worked out any better?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top