Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for reminding me why im so happy to remain child-free.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need pics of fammyman's Mom.

i dont know if i have any lol let me look

nope trust me though bro the only way you would do my mom is as a revenge fuck
I'm not above that.

i asked her one time why she wore pads instead of tampons ? her reponse was after having me she would have to use half a box at a time

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thank you for reminding me why im so happy to remain child-free.

anytime what are friends for
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
would you if you had the chance screw your buddies milf ?

in before the poll

ETA because everything has to be spelled out........................ at an age where you were not doin a fossil would you ?

Well then... Sure we would. Why would even ask.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

in before the poll

ETA because everything has to be spelled out........................ at an age where you were not doin a fossil would you ?

Well then... Sure we would. Why would even ask.

because i was told in another thread it was wrong and jerry springer to do so. so the afrcom way i presented it to gd for a more acceptable answer
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Sure. I've got no morals.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

About 25 - 30 years ago. They're all in their 70's now ...

Same here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

And that's coming from a pretty big deviant with poor boundaries, no concrete sense of "morals", and serious daddy issues.

You paint a very intering picture with that sentence.   I think I've known a few women like that., two that scared the hell out of me and a third that I couldnt get enough of.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Did that in 1975 with a friend's Mom and she even paid for the No-Tell-Motel room. I always get a chuckle from the MILF threads. Younger guys act like it is something new. Sorry to break it to you but it has been going on since time immortal. It was just much more descrete....and enjoyable.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:31:20 PM EDT
[#9]
That's funny, I've said I like Marines because I don't usually scare them. Seeing as you haven't been active duty in a while tho..... Tell ya what, I'll let you bring a friend if it makes it less scary for you.

Quoted:

Quoted:
And that's coming from a pretty big deviant with poor boundaries, no concrete sense of "morals", and serious daddy issues.

You paint a very intering picture with that sentence.   I think I've known a few women like that., two that scared the hell out of me and a third that I couldnt get enough of.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's funny, I've said I like Marines because I don't usually scare them. Seeing as you haven't been active duty in a while tho..... Tell ya what, I'll let you bring a friend if it makes it less scary for you.

Quoted:

Quoted:

dood ur triple double ghey if you dont
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:53:37 PM EDT
[#11]
When I was a teenager ..... sure .

Growing up I had a neighbor/friend who's mother was in her early 30's when we were 15-16 .
Looking back I can say without a doubt that she intentionally dressed , moved and said things
to drive a teenage boy insane .  If she wasn't in a bikini it was mini skirt . Or better yet she frequently
had to walk around inside the house in a towel that showed cleavage at both ends .

As far as I know she never took it any further then teasing the three of us that were friends with her son ,
but she sure as hell took it close to the edge way too many times for it to be just our imagination .

So yeah . If she offered it up I would have jumped
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No.

1) I'm married
2) All my buddies are at least 40 years old so the GILFs are at least 60 and many are 70+.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I meant scared in a good way it was fun trying to keep up..... I loved going along for the ride (No sexual undertones intended) The were generally some of the most entertaining fun people I've known.  I dont think you would see my imaginary friends if I brought them however.  Would my other personalities work instead?
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Imaginary friends, eh? How did you know mental illness is a turn on for me? Have you been talking to echofivekilo (or any of his "voices")?

Quoted:
I meant scared in a good way it was fun trying to keep up..... I loved going along for the ride (No sexual undertones intended) The were generally some of the most entertaining fun people I've known.  I dont think you would see my imaginary friends if I brought them however.  Would my other personalities work instead?
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes then I would give her a jelly doughnut.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

whats that
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#17]
How about the GF's mom?  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How about the GF's mom?  

ha ha my ex wife was pissed cause i told her i would do her mom if i could lol
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Imaginary friends, eh? How did you know mental illness is a turn on for me? Have you been talking to echofivekilo (or any of his "voices")?

Damn Try to scare them off they call your bluff....................I like that.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

whats that

urban dictionary
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No.

1) I'm married
2) All my buddies are at least 40 years old so the GILFs are at least 60 and many are 70+.

This.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

1) I'm married

This.

Fuck I just wasted post no. 4000 there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Back in high school I would have knocked the bottom out of a couple of my friend's moms.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh yea.  Few years ago I was at my buddies place, keep in mind I have only met his mom once back in HS.  There was a picture on the refrigerator.  "Hey who is this hot chick with you and your sister."

"Dude, thats my mom."

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#25]
fammyman's had a few too many?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
fammyman's had a few too many?

negative sir fammy has had none since yesterday  morning
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

in before the poll

Define fossil ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

in before the poll

Define fossil ?

your definition of fossil that was added for everone saying uh well shes too old now
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for the clarification.

Can you move one vote from yes to no for me please.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thanks for the clarification.

Can you move one vote from yes to no for me please.

i think your confused
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn Try to scare them off they call your bluff....................I like that.

You, my friend, have obviously not checked out my "men in uniform" thread or my BOTD thread or you would know that I fear one thing: boredom.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#32]
This guy is weird.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#33]
NO, not into making clouds of dust. Necrophellia isn't my thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This guy is weird.

from you
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#35]
would you do your buddies mom

Probably not.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Stay away from my momma, Fammyman!

You move, dude?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Probably not.

i did thats why this thread exist
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Stay away from my momma, Fammyman!

You move, dude?

yeah back in iowa but i can visit
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#39]
This thread has some good laughs in it.

Thanks man, and good work. Does he know yet?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This thread has some good laughs in it.

Thanks man, and good work. Does he know yet?

yeah i was a young pup when i did it he was pissed. it took quite a few mutual friends to keep him from trying to kick my ass when he found out
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well, I'm in my mid 30's so I'm guessing all my buddies mothers are well into their 60's.. so I'll have to pass.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This guy is weird.

Hmmm... That really means something coming from you...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Probably not.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This guy is weird.

Hmmm... That really means something coming from you...

im a wa native
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I wouldn't go near a girlfriend's dad, even if he was super hot. That's just messed up. And that's coming from a pretty big deviant with poor boundaries, no concrete sense of "morals", and serious daddy issues.

You're just my type of gal

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I wouldn't go near a girlfriend's dad, even if he was super hot. That's just messed up. And that's coming from a pretty big deviant with poor boundaries, no concrete sense of "morals", and serious daddy issues.

anyone is your type of gal
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I ain't picky

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#48]
He calls her mom, I call it p***y.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#49]
i would do you mom...

and in before the pit again
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I ain't picky

me either at the moment
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top