Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
time for a little payback.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Motherfucking camel fuckers......eat shit and die ROP!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Well if it makes you feel any better, we take down thousands of them. This is what happens to them every day x100, it fills me with pride, knowing that because we are so good, we demand the lowest possible casualties, meanwhile they run out into the street and shout allah akbar. We have already gotten payback, we have gotten an exponential amount of payback. We are so far ahead of them. We pick up Ak's and crush them because they are pieces of shit. (the ones over there anyway) Meanwhile they spend all day trying to work an IR laser.... We have skill, they get lucky.

That said, it is a shame they DID get lucky....
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Be angry....but remember, right now there is a SEAL creeping like a shadow into a cave or hooch in the dead of night...his quarry asleep, waking only for the few miliseconds it takes for the steel to open his throat....and the last thing he hears in American accented Farsi before going to hell is a whisper as cold as ice saying "That's for Danny"
...and then he'll repeat that act again and again....until they're all gone.

I'm sure PO2 Dietz's SEAL and SOF brothers are reaping a furious vengence on them.......

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well if it makes you feel any better, we take down thousands of them. This is what happens to them every day x100, it fills me with pride, knowing that because we are so good, we demand the lowest possible casualties, meanwhile they run out into the street and shout allah akbar. We have already gotten payback, we have gotten an exponential amount of payback. We are so far ahead of them. We pick up Ak's and crush them because they are pieces of shit. (the ones over there anyway) Meanwhile they spend all day trying to work an IR laser.... We have skill, they get lucky.

That said, it is a shame they DID get lucky....

You nailed it bro. 100% on target.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#7]
We'll kill em' sooner or later. Im sure the military is looking at the serial #'s numbers off of the terrorists own computer tech stuff shown in the video. Maybe they can track down who bought that stuff, doubt it, but it may be possible.

ETA: mispelled a few words.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not gonna watch that.  But here's a nice one of a sniper getting his plans spoiled by a SAPI plate.  Though for this site it's gotta be a repost:

mms://wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/atpco/071505sniper.wmv

story here:

http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-976420.php
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#10]
This is why I'm volunteering to head back to Iraq......

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Be angry....but remember, right now there is a SEAL creeping like a shadow into a cave or hooch in the dead of night...his quarry asleep, waking only for the few miliseconds it takes for the steel to open his throat....and the last thing he hears in American accented Farsi before going to hell is a whisper as cold as ice saying "That's for Danny"

I'm sure PO2 Dietz's SEAL and SOF brothers are reaping a furious vengence on them.......

You know what....that just made me feel better.  I was all wound up, but my heart feels warm and fuzzy knowing that what you just described is happening on a daily basis.  Only we don't know about it.  

We have to put our faith and trust in those brave souls who do the jobs that many of us can't do, most want to do, and few that are doing.

May God bless them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#12]
It's not playing for me?

ETA: Nevermind, it's just a big file.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#13]
RIP sailors.

As for the bad guys, Time to Die.......

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes, I am a racist.

Yes, I hate muslims.

Yes, I would spill their blood and wipe their kind from the face of the earth.

Yes, I would burn their homes and piss on their graves.

No, I would not feel any remorse.

God bless the U.S.A.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yes, I am a racist.

Yes, I hate muslims.

God bless the U.S.A.

Hey, at least your honest about it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Fucking hypocritical, cocksucking, camel-fucking, ass eating, dick doctoring Muslim fucktards. They

rant about he depravity of the "West" and yet the towel-head is working with a Sony Vaio. I find solace in

the fact that they will burn in Hell.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I almost wish they would show all these videos on all the major news networks all the time  to show how evil this religion is. YES I said how evil this religion IS
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw the whole thing but fast forwarded the jibberish, those guys stepped in some shit. Was that close to the tribal areas in Pakistan? I am sure these guys were not there to start shit but from the gear they had I am sure it was for intel on OBL....We are at war!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:41:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yes, I am a racist.

Yes, I hate muslims.

God bless the U.S.A.

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:11:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This is why I'm volunteering to head back to Iraq......

On behalf of my family............thank you!

and on behalf of PO2 Dietz's- SEAL and his brothers, you know what we need you to do for all of us....
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:18:41 AM EDT
[#21]
I shared a Black and Tan at the house of one of the CH-47 pilots who was on that rescue mission. Super nice guy! I didnt ask him much for information though. I did not think it would be appropraite. It pisses me off that good people like this guy are getting killed as these morons and chanting allah akbar! Waste em all!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By John Parker:
I shared a Black and Tan at the house of one of the CH-47 pilots who was on that rescue mission. Super nice guy! I didnt ask him much for information though. I did not think it would be appropraite. It pisses me off that good people like this guy are getting killed as these morons and chanting allah akbar! Waste em all!

You did the right thing not to ask. I hope you toasted his service and health

As to good people dying, that's just war. It's usually the best of us who die so the rest of us may live.  

Look at PO1 Neil C Roberts, SEAL Team 2, KIA on 4 March 2002 in the Battle of Shahi Kot Valley, Operation Anaconda. A great man who lived life but was ready to die.

The offical account of PO1 Robert's final moments was witnessed by commanders watching via Predator drone. They said Roberts was captured and dragged off by 3 terrorists. His body was later discovered by US troops, beaten and executed. Capt. Dick Couch, a retired SEAL who has written 3 great non-fiction books about US Navy SEALs, stated that Robert's went down fighting. That despite his injury from the fall he was moving tactically and engaging multiple tangos until wounded, then captured and later executed. Not sure which is true, but Capt. Couch is a Vietnam era SEAL with unprecedented access to the NSW community, so I'm inclinded to believe him. Furthermore, PO1 Robert's was a real meat eating hard-charger son-of-a-bitch who would make them pay hard and heavy to take him down.

Robert's new the risk but stepped up anyway. He wouldn't have had it any other way, doing his duty to the end. Here are some excerpts of an open-in-the-event-of-my-death letter he wrote to his wife.

"I consider myself blessed with the best things a man could ever hope for. My childhood is something I'll always treasure. My family is the reason I'm the person I am today. They supported and cared for me in the best way possible.

"The Navy, although I sacrificed personal freedom and many other things, I got just as much as I gave. My time in the Teams was special. For all the times I was cold, wet, tired, sore, scared, hungry and angry, I had a blast. The bad was balanced equally with the good.

"All the times spent in the company of my teammates was when I felt the closest to the men I had the privilege to work with. I loved being a SEAL. If I died doing something for the Teams, then I died doing what made me happy.

Very few people have the luxury of that."

It's a hard thought that a good man like Robert's is gone...but it's even better knowing there are thousands more like him looking for payback. Quietly, professionally, without remorse. Lord keep and protect them all.

PO1 Neil C Roberts - SEAL Team 2 - RIP
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#23]
I hate these people.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I hate these people.

We gotta find justice not revenge, let them hate....
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#25]
It's a shame we cannot, or will not, use our overwhelming capabilities and skills to their fullest to fix that region.  If we truly took off the gloves and did what needed to be done, things would quiet down in a matter of days.  They could be made quiet in a matter of hours.  Instead we have to send brave men, fathers, husbands, brothers, sons, to tip-toe around these peoples' feelings and try to limit "collateral damage".  Well what about the collateral damage his death causes to his family.  TO me that's far more important than any goat herder's grass hut anywhere in the world.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Even they soon realized the AR was better and quickly ditched their AK's.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#27]
When will they finally awaken the sleeping giant?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#28]
I've resisted watching, but i finally did....

And people wonder why I hate RoPers so much, and I feel the way I do when it comes on how fight this new Crusade....

I shall say no more, wouldn't want to violate the CoC...all to easy when you aren't allowed to say anything bad about the RoP and its followers...who dance around the bodies of our fallen warriors.

They fight without honor, and deserve to be exterminated like cockroaches....
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Watched as much as I could stomach.
I translated as much as I could but it made me too damn sad once they found the body.

I hope it comes as some consolation to you guys though what they are saying.
2 of the guys there are INCREDIBLY nervous.
They keep saying, "he is dead, let's leave before more come."

Not much solace, but the terrorists still fear us.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#31]
They should have just carpeted the area with FAEs and be done with it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
It's a shame we cannot, or will not, use our overwhelming capabilities and skills to their fullest to fix that region.  If we truly took off the gloves and did what needed to be done, things would quiet down in a matter of days.  They could be made quiet in a matter of hours.  Instead we have to send brave men, fathers, husbands, brothers, sons, to tip-toe around these peoples' feelings and try to limit "collateral damage".  Well what about the collateral damage his death causes to his family.  TO me that's far more important than any goat herder's grass hut anywhere in the world.

The Russians used "overwhelming capabilities" and had their arses handed to them. We did take off the gloves and that's why we destroyed the Taliban. We ARE using the best tools...the very tip of the spear, the best of the best. The SEALs themselves dial up or down the force that's needed to finish the job, that's the core of Dieter's CQD. It's not just the RoE, it's what's needed to win a war. Killing everyone doesn't work. We need to kill the right people, and that takes a rapier, not a war hammer. No matter what you might feel about them, there ARE good muslims, good people in both Iraq and Afghanistan who are our partners and who hate the Wahabist Islamo-fascists as much, if not more than we do. The bastards in the video are probably already dead, or if not, soon will be at the hands of the United States military. You ask any SOF trooper deployed and I'll bet Osama's last kidney that they wouldn't want to be anywhere else, risking their lives to do what it is they were born to do, be warriors.  The only war that could be one in hours is the one you see in the movies. Fact is, no matter what high tech weapon systems we employ, there'll always be a need for boots on the ground and that means casualties.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Look at PO1 Neil C Roberts, SEAL Team 2, KIA on 4 March 2002 in the Battle of Shahi Kot Valley, Operation Anaconda. A great man who lived life but was ready to die.

The offical account of PO1 Robert's final moments was witnessed by commanders watching via Predator drone. They said Roberts was captured and dragged off by 3 terrorists. His body was later discovered by US troops, beaten and executed. Capt. Dick Couch, a retired SEAL who has written 3 great non-fiction books about US Navy SEALs, stated that Robert's went down fighting. That despite his injury from the fall he was moving tactically and engaging multiple tangos until wounded, then captured and later executed. Not sure which is true, but Capt. Couch is a Vietnam era SEAL with unprecedented access to the NSW community, so I'm inclinded to believe him. Furthermore, PO1 Robert's was a real meat eating hard-charger son-of-a-bitch who would make them pay hard and heavy to take him down.

Robert's new the risk but stepped up anyway. He wouldn't have had it any other way, doing his duty to the end. Here are some excerpts of an open-in-the-event-of-my-death letter he wrote to his wife.

It's a hard thought that a good man like Robert's is gone...but it's even better knowing there are thousands more like him looking for payback. Quietly, professionally, without remorse. Lord keep and protect them all.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/hepcat85/3603e742.jpg
PO1 Neil C Roberts - SEAL Team 2 - RIP

Roberts was not with ST2 at the time of his death. He was at THE Tip Of The Spear serving in DEVGRU(ST6).

Photo of PO2 Dietz. RIP

CPO Fontan was one of the SEALs in the QRF Chinook when it was downed. RIP
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Russians used "overwhelming capabilities" and had their arses handed to them. We did take off the gloves and that's why we destroyed the Taliban. We ARE using the best tools...the very tip of the spear, the best of the best. The SEALs themselves dial up or down the force that's needed to finish the job, that's the core of Dieter's CQD. It's not just the RoE, it's what's needed to win a war. Killing everyone doesn't work. We need to kill the right people, and that takes a rapier, not a war hammer. No matter what you might feel about them, there ARE good muslims, good people in both Iraq and Afghanistan who are our partners and who hate the Wahabist Islamo-fascists as much, if not more than we do. The bastards in the video are probably already dead, or if not, soon will be at the hands of the United States military. You ask any SOF trooper deployed and I'll bet Osama's last kidney that they wouldn't want to be anywhere else, risking their lives to do what it is they were born to do, be warriors.  The only war that could be one in hours is the one you see in the movies. Fact is, no matter what high tech weapon systems we employ, there'll always be a need for boots on the ground and that means casualties.  

The Russians had mostly conscripted troops.  They had some special forcces Spetnaz, but the majority of their men were regular grunts.  So they didnt really have overwhelming capability and totally not comparable to what we have.  The Russkies were also poorly led and had very few experienced NCOs and officers doing a good job. Like our Vietnam, many of their troops were enjoying the local drugs that were available.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Lets see some arab death videos to counter this shit.  It would make me feel better.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#36]
tag
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#37]
as soon as I saw the first body it pissed me off so bad I had to turn it off.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#38]
If I should die, think only this of me:
That there is some corner of a foreign field
That is FOREVER FREE.

Rupert Brook, 'The Soldier'
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Russians had mostly conscripted troops.  They had some special forcces Spetnaz, but the majority of their men were regular grunts.  So they didnt really have overwhelming capability that we enjoy.  

At the moment of decision right before Afghanistan we had 2 choices, a conventional invasion involving large formations of professional conventional mechanized troops -OR- small bands of professional unconventional SOF troops supported from the air. You know which we chose and which worked. Why would increasing our footprint in Afghanistan by 100-200 thousand troops be the correct option now? It's not the volume or mass of troops, but the application that matters. The #1 reason why the SEALs were so effective (and still are) in combat today is quick reaction time, and certainly their extensive training is the foundation of that capability. When actionable intel hits the JOC, the mission order goes out and the SEALs are en route to the target in a matter of minutes with the OIC briefing his guys in flight to the target. Other SOF assets, like the Germans, had to wait out the chain of command and usually act on the intel the NEXT DAY. The next best non-American SOF troopers where the Poles. The GROM would (and still do) act as blockers and support elements on SEAL ops and are highly respected.
I understand your point, but I think to kill a fox you don't need a massive pack of dogs, you need another fox....armed with an M4 and a GLTD.    
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I'm sure PO2 Dietz's SEAL and SOF brothers are reaping a furious vengence on them....

Shit I feel much better already!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top