Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
[Sarcasm]

You people need to understand that pimpin' is NOT easy!

That man was only slappin' his drunk ho to keep her in line!

[/Sarcasm]

ETA:

Just kidding...

We make fun of everyone else so don't take that seriously...

Don't you have some homework to do?...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You also have to admit from the police side we have heard three different versions of what happened.

She was originally belligerent and refused to cooperate
When told she was under arrest, she turned around and attacked the cop.
She was dragged out of a tattoo parlor and that is when she attacked the cop.

Three very different stories all coming from the blue side.

How come that story keeps changing?

- I dont really see the story changing.  Perhaps certain issues are getting clarified, but far from being 3 totally different accounts of what I happened (unless I missed a retelling of this tale)

Nor did I think you would.
If you read the now three threads you will see that there has been quite a bit of changes on what exactly happened accordingly to the puhleeze.
They aren't completely different, but enough differences that someone is lying somewhere.

Biggest difference I saw was with what the PAO stated. The other stories can be basically the same incident, with differing view points, terms used to describe what occured. It'll all come out soon enough.

The version offered in this thread could certainly explain what occured during the gap in the photo series.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You also have to admit from the police side we have heard three different versions of what happened.

- I dont really see the story changing.  Perhaps certain issues are getting clarified, but far from being 3 totally different accounts of what I happened (unless I missed a retelling of this tale)

Let's not leave out how many thought this was fake...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As HER supporters saying she was very verbal. That could also indicate she was very ANGRY and CONFRONTATIONAL.

Wow, very verbal...if poor mister policeman can't take a verbal "cunt" barking at him, maybe he should get a new job...actually, he seems to be in the right kind of job for him...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's not leave out how many thought this was fake...

- I think one person on here offered the idea that it was a publicity stunt. What difference does that make?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

When he followed her, she struck him.

There was one and only one "Rude" person in this incident.

The drunk skater was rude.  

And I hate rude behavior in a man or a woman.  I won't tolerate it.

Funny how you'll accept the cop heard from a cop talking about another cop as the bible, and assume all these things about the girl...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As HER supporters saying she was very verbal. That could also indicate she was very ANGRY and CONFRONTATIONAL.

Wow, very verbal...if poor mister policeman can't take a verbal "cunt" barking at him, maybe he should get a new job...actually, he seems to be in the right kind of job for him...

1) In many states people have to sign citations they recieve, "promising to appear" no signature means jail. Her behavior would seem to suggest that she may be one of those people that would refuse to sign, and the police would then be REQUIRED to arrest.

2) In all states the police can physically arrest people for violations where a citation is issued. The police can consider whether or not the violator will continue to "violate" when deciding to cite and release or cite and jail. The defendants actions can play into that. In this case she had a verbal warning to stop skating, which she ignored. When re-contacted, she tries to leave before a citation can be issued. She is verball abusive. Gee that sounds like someone that won't continue to cause problems if she is merely cited an released.

Remember THINK then POST.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Whatever....it still seems like a lot of commotion, hassle and crap, for some little chickie doing what apparently lots of others were doing too....

Maybe the big man should worry about real crimes, like muggings, stabbings, robbery, and assault which apparently happen in this area a lot.

Still think its a case a a big black man teaching the little white bitch who is boss. Period, regardless of ultimate story.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, I would like to know how you bashes would handle her resisting arrest.  It's clear that is what happened in some form.  Or better yet, how about the next time one of you gets pulled over for speeding you just drive off while the officer is writting the ticket and see what happens.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) In many states people have to sign citations they recieve, "promising to appear" no signature means jail. Her behavior would seem to suggest that she may be one of those people that would refuse to sign, and the police would then be REQUIRED to arrest.

2) In all states the police can physically arrest people for violations where a citation is issued. The police can consider whether or not the violator will continue to "violate" when deciding to cite and release or cite and jail. The defendants actions can play into that. In this case she had a verbal warning to stop skating, which she ignored. When re-contacted, she tries to leave before a citation can be issued. She is verball abusive. Gee that sounds like someone that won't continue to cause problems if she is merely cited an released.

All the JBTAs on this board in these three threads have made assumptions about her all along, and then always assume EVERYTHING the cop does was correct. It is a fucking waste of time with this BS. If you criticize the cops on here you always have to "worry" if you went too "far" and pissed off the mods that supposedly got a directive to crack down on anti "uniform" talk. However the  JBTAs can make any assumption about anyone or any group in any general way they want (including a female cop in my thread). Waste of fucking time...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the JBTAs on this board in these three threads have made assumptions about her all along, and then always assume EVERYTHING the cop does was correct. It is a fucking waste of time with this BS. If you criticize the cops on here you always have to "worry" if you went too "far" and pissed off the mods that supposedly got a directive to crack down on anti "uniform" talk. However the  JBTAs can make any assumption about anyone or any group in any general way they want (including a female cop in my thread). Waste of fucking time...

Then feel free to stop posting. Isnt that has been said to others on here when they've made similar comments?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't go away mad, just go away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Rollergirl!  

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He stopped her and told her to place her hands on the hood, she did. He was going to give her a ticket after another officer, and him, asked her to stop skating in traffic earlier.  She skated away from him and into a tatoo parlor.  The officer in question, asked her to step back outside, and she refused and started to hurl insults and vulgarities at him.  He told if she didnt come outside that he would bring her outside, and that if he had to do that, she was going to jail.  She went off on him again and he decided to arrest her.  He went in got ahold of her right arm an took her outside.  When they got outside, she turned to her right and threw a punch and scratched the officers face.  My detective friend saw the officer  a day later and he said he does indeed have scratched and bruises to his face.  At that point he put her to the ground and she was still fighting.  He put in something called a "T-Bar Hold" and was able to cuff and subdue her.  He was also the one that called Dallas Fire and Rescue.  At the time when he took her down, he didnt realize there was loose pavement there, but in any event, when you take someone down who is fighting, pavement is going to hurt.

This is probably as much closure as were going to get on this...I told you this was probably what happened

I wonder where all the "the cop beat her up for doing nothing but mouthing off" guys are???

So you think you have to comply with requests to leave an establishment for doing nothing?  She complied by leaving the traffic and went inside.  He then pursues and harasses her inside?  Sorry, doesn't pass the sniff test!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then feel free to stop posting. Isnt that has been said to others on here when they've made similar comments?

JBTAs can say whatever they want in these threads, and if you care about freedoms and this country becoming a police state you have to watch what you say...If the power to be wants it that way, then fine, but it is BS and I'll call it what it is...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't go away mad, just go away.

I'll come and go as I please, thank you very much...unless you get mod status then you can selectively enforce directives...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Rollergirl!  

hem.passagen.se/indish/roller1.jpg

Oh, yeah.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Go ahead and flame me.  But there is a small part of me that says people will have more respect if they are worried about a beat down.  I don't think that's what happened here.  I've seen plenty of little girls do some real damage.  Innocent or not, a cop tells you to do something, you fucking do it, or expect pain.  That's life.  I've got tattoo's all over, most not visible and big guaged ear lobes.  So I can say that yeah, your gonna be judged on appearence.  This is NOT a perfect world nor should it be.  You dress like she dressed and act a little stupid and your gonna meet trouble.  Right or wrong, your gonna meet trouble.  It's a fact of life that must be accepted.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ok, I would like to know how you bashes would handle her resisting arrest.  It's clear that is what happened in some form.  Or better yet, how about the next time one of you gets pulled over for speeding you just drive off while the officer is writting the ticket and see what happens.

I think given what she was accused of doing and the nature of the neighborhood, most of the "bashers" wouldn't have tried to ticket her in the first place, much less arrest her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Go ahead and flame me.  But there is a small part of me that says people will have more respect if they are worried about a beat down.  I don't think that's what happened here.  I've seen plenty of little girls do some real damage.  Innocent or not, a cop tells you to do something, you fucking do it, or expect pain.  That's life.  I've got tattoo's all over, most not visible and big guaged ear lobes.  So I can say that yeah, your gonna be judged on appearence.  This is NOT a perfect world nor should it be.  You dress like she dressed and act a little stupid and your gonna meet trouble.  Right or wrong, your gonna meet trouble.  It's a fact of life that must be accepted.  

How about wearing camo and shooting black rifles? Think that won't attract some attention? Is that ok?

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

JBTAs can say whatever they want in these threads, and if you care about freedoms and this country becoming a police state you have to watch what you say...If the power to be wants it that way, then fine, but it is BS and I'll call it what it is...

- Please save the "I comment because I care about freedom" schtik. Your comments on here tend to be on the trollish side so I doubt anyone could careless if you are mad or what your stated reasoning behind posted in here is.

If you want to talk about who can say whatever they want...... atleast the people expressing the view point of the LEOs cant usually keep things civil (there are a few exceptions at times) without having to resort to all the name calling and insults that typically come from the opposing viewpoint.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about wearing camo and shooting black rifles? Think that won't attract some attention? Is that ok?

Of course it's ok.

Same with what she was wearing, was ok.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- Please save the "I comment because I care about freedom" schtik. Your comments on here tend to be on the trollish side so I doubt anyone could careless if you are mad or what your stated reasoning behind posted in here is.

If you want to talk about who can say whatever they want...... atleast the people expressing the view point of the LEOs cant usually keep things civil (there are a few exceptions at times) without having to resort to all the name calling and insults that typically come from the opposing viewpoint.  

See, another generalization...you guys are so picked on it is amazing you can make it through the day...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course it's ok.

Same with what she was wearing, was ok.

Much has been made about what she was wearing, and how that reflected upon her. So many have judged her based on her hobby. It always amazes me how those that are "into" guns are so narrow minded when it comes to what others are into...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not judging her on her hobby or how she dresses,  I'm saying no matter how stupid, it's a fact of life, that most people will.  I usually defend cops but I'll be the first to say cops have a bigger problem judging on appearance than most.  It comes with the job.  I'm not saying any of it's right.  Just saying it's how life is and she'd (and everyone else) would be better off if they'd just accept that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'm not judging her on her hobby or how she dresses,  I'm saying no matter how stupid, it's a fact of life, that most people will.  I usually defend cops but I'll be the first to say cops have a bigger problem judging on appearance than most.  It comes with the job.  I'm not saying any of it's right.  Just saying it's how life is and she'd (and everyone else) would be better off if they'd just accept that.

As a black cop, he should understand stereotypes better than anyone...If he has issues with white girls maybe he shouldn't be a cop...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

See, another generalization...you guys are so picked on it is amazing you can make it through the day...

- Sorry, it isnt a generalization when it is an obvious fact.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a black cop, he should understand stereotypes better than anyone...If he has issues with white girls maybe he shouldn't be a cop...

How do you know he has issues with "white girls"?

You just like to make up crap as you go along.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- Sorry, it isnt a generalization when it is an obvious fact.  

A "fact" of one side or opinion is an agenda...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you know he has issues with "white girls"?

You just like to make up crap as you go along.

Ok, women in general? Is that better? I said if btw...maybe you missed that...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do YOU automatically assume I'm talking about her being white?  Did you see the way she was dressed?  Anyone that says they don't have  some preconceived notions about someone based on appearence is a fucking liar.  Not to mention the fact that if you did enough psychological testing to find cops that are not prejudice in any way at all you'd have a lot of very broke police depts and no cops.  

Liberalism: the belief that there is one set of rules for you, and one set for everyone else.

Seriously.  It's perfectly ok to sit up there and say "if he has problems with a white girl he shouldn't be a cop"  Sure fine, your not prejudiced at all. uh huh.  Pretend your daughter comes home with some guy that's in  his second year of law school, clean cut, very nicely dressed and drives a nice pick up,  Now pretend she comes home with a guy that drives a convertible vette, has 3/4 inch plugs in his ears, tats from hands to the sides of his shaved (with a mohawk) head and about 6 other piercings in his face and smells like weed.  Then try to tell me your not the least bit prejudice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that would be great.

Except it was roller girls supporters that said she went into a store and the police followed her in. It was roller girls supporters that said she "mouthed off" just before the struggle with the cop.

Gee, do you suppose the "mouthing off" was something to do with not signning the ticket, or that she wasn't going to get arrested?

Then go back and read the original threads. Look at the images. Then read the comments. When you are done, ask why there were no images of the start of the struggle, or the alleged "head to hood" incident that was claimed. Then read some of the conclusions that were made based on the sketch info. Ask yourself is there a fondation for those claims.

Then tell us who is jumping to conclusions.

(feel free to take notes or make sketches if it helps you concentrate)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't have arrested her, therefore she wouldn't have resisted.
Once she went inside, I think the safety risk had been eliminated and could try to protect other citizens out there.
Never occurred to you for a second, did it?

Think what actually occured on the street especially comes into play here.  If she had simply skated off the street and heeded t request not to do so again, then everything would have been fine.  If she in fact was going to be cited and decided to leave the scene of the detention by going into the store, the fact that she is off the street becomes moot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't have arrested her, therefore she wouldn't have resisted.
Once she went inside, I think the safety risk had been eliminated and could try to protect other citizens out there.
Never occurred to you for a second, did it?

No. it's so stupid I can't comprehend it.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do YOU automatically assume I'm talking about her being white?  Did you see the way she was dressed?  Anyone that says they don't have  some preconceived notions about someone based on appearence is a fucking liar.  Not to mention the fact that if you did enough psychological testing to find cops that are not prejudice in any way at all you'd have a lot of very broke police depts and no cops.  

Liberalism: the belief that there is one set of rules for you, and one set for everyone else.

Seriously.  It's perfectly ok to sit up there and say "if he has problems with a white girl he shouldn't be a cop"  Sure fine, your not prejudiced at all. uh huh.  Pretend your daughter comes home with some guy that's in  his second year of law school, clean cut, very nicely dressed and drives a nice pick up,  Now pretend she comes home with a guy that drives a convertible vette, has 3/4 inch plugs in his ears, tats from hands to the sides of his shaved (with a mohawk) head and about 6 other piercings in his face and smells like weed.  Then try to tell me your not the least bit prejudice.

Me mentioning her being white, and him being black, has nothing to do with your comment...As a black man he should understand stereotypes, that you speak of, that is all...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me mentioning her being white, and him being black, has nothing to do with your comment...As a black man he should understand stereotypes, that you speak of, that is all...

Understanding something doesn't exactly give you an amazing enlightenment that changes you forever.  Cops live and die on initial judegments.  I bet he understands that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
ask why there were no images of the start of the struggle, or the alleged "head to hood" incident that was claimed.

IT IS A CONSPIRACY!...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Cops live and die on initial judegments.  I bet he understands that.

What was she going to do, skate over his scrotum??
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
If she had simply skated off the street and heeded t request not to do so again, then everything would have been fine.  

I thought everything was fine? what do you mean would have been fine?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
What was the ultimate purpose of the cop's actions?  Public Safety.  When skater girl takes off and goes inside, problem is solved.  
The biggest problem is she just dissed a big bad cop and that can't fly for one second.  If anything comes before safety its ego.
Why the citation?  Because she was a hazard.  She isn't a hazard anymore.
But, again, never even crossed your mind, did it?

- Sorry man, you are starting to trek out into left field with some of those comments.  If she was detained so a ticket could be written and decided to leave, it doesnt mean that she gets off scott free.  If that were the case, each time a police officer stopped a vehicle for a moving violation the driver could simply drive off without recieving the ticket since he would no longer be doing what he was stopped for.  

If you break a law/violate an ordinance expect a citation (especially if you ignore verbal warnings).  Some people dont get the idea they shouldnt be doing something until you hang some paper on them or take thenm to jail.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

What was the ultimate purpose of the cop's actions?  Public Safety.  When skater girl takes off and goes inside, problem is solved.  
The biggest problem is she just dissed a big bad cop and that can't fly for one second.  If anything comes before safety its ego.

I could go into a long, detailed, and well thought out explanation, but since yous seem to read on a 5th grade level there's really no point.

1) She had been contacted earlier and told not to skate in the street.
2) She was spotted a short time later.....................skating in the street.

So based on that you thought what?

Try this, she was in the street skating, and was verbally warned. She had the cahnce to move on scot free. She decided to get back ino the street and skate some more. A simple request to stop OBVIOUSLY didn't work..................
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If she had simply skated off the street and heeded t request not to do so again, then everything would have been fine.  

- Meaning she wouldnt have been given a ticket nor would a use of force been involved.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Breathalizer for PI?  Surely you jest.  I've known people who have gotten arrested for PI who requested a breathalizer and were refused.  I think it has something to do with the fact that blowing a .08 isn't sufficient to prove public intoxication, but blowing less exposes a bullshit arrest.  In a whole lot of cases, the cops have nothing to gain by administering the test and much to lose.

Legally, PI in Texas requires that you be intoxicated to a point where you pose a danger to yourself or others.  Cops seem to think that anyone who has had at least one drink and mouths off to a cop meets that standard.  It's just their clever little way of getting around the First Amendment.

Exactly.

"I dont like you, I smell alcohol (or atleast claim I do), you must be drunk."

Funny how it seems the standard for drunkeness is so much higher when you are driving a vehicle compared to if you are just walking about the street.

Yet the danger of being drunk in a vehicle is so much higher than if you are just going about your business on foot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- Meaning she wouldnt have been given a ticket nor would a use of force been involved.  

Fine for her or fine the officer, or fine for public safety in general? I think we know what fine takes priority...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- Sorry man, you are starting to trek out into left field with some of those comments.  If she was detained so a ticket could be written and decided to leave, it doesnt mean that she gets off scott free.  If that were the case, each time a police officer stopped a vehicle for a moving violation the driver could simply drive off without recieving the ticket since he would no longer be doing what he was stopped for.  

If you break a law/violate an ordinance expect a citation (especially if you ignore verbal warnings).  Some people dont get the idea they shouldnt be doing something until you hang some paper on them or take thenm to jail.

We can't escape that revenue generation mentality, can we?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fine for her or fine the officer, or fine for public safety in general? I think we know what fine takes priority...

Fine for everyone involved.  Got any more trollish comeback attempts?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cops live and die on initial judgments.  I bet he understands that.

What was she going to do, skate over his scrotum??

So if someone breaks the law, because they are little , you let them go?  More than a few cops have NOT heard their 21 gun salute because they didn't take a threat seriously enough.  As a cop you have to treat everyone like they are going to fucking stab you in the eyesocket as soon as they get the chance.  She broke the law and got a warning.  Then she broke the law and tried to leave.  She very deservingly got that ass pounded.  All very simple really.  A cop tells you to do something you fucking do it.  I shit you not when I say: "the life you save may be your own"  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top