Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#1]
As a libertarian, I guess I support your right to put any message you want on your weapon.

However, that isn't something I would want on my weapon should I ever use that weapon in self defense, and it wind up as a piece of courtroom evidence being shown to a jury by a hostile prosecutor.  ("Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, let me call your attention to what the defendant has painted inside the dust cover of this weapon.  This demonstrates that he was EAGER to kill the deceased").

Not saying weapons need to look "politically correct" because we all know that is bullshit.  Just saying I wouldn't go out of my way to dress them out in "war paint" either.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell him to choke on a dick, then defriend him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
People at the shooting range appreciate em!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]
try putting mine up
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Truth hurts.  Cock fag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#6]
That port cover should say..Molon Labe
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
There's what you CAN do, and what's SMART to do (or not do, as the case may be).

Guess which category this picture falls into.

What ever happened to the concept of "appropriate behavior?"  It's one thing to not care if you offended someone inadvertently, but it's quite another to go out of your way to do it.

Here's a test:  would you be proud of showing your mom or grandmother that picture?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

/thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Said it before, I'll say it again... those ejection port covers are about the stupidest fucking thing I've seen on these forums.

first time I've seen it
but I agree
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There's what you CAN do, and what's SMART to do (or not do, as the case may be).

What ever happened to the concept of "appropriate behavior?"  It's one thing to not care if you offended someone inadvertently, but it's quite another to go out of your way to do it.

Here's a test:  would you be proud of showing your mom or grandmother that picture?

I would.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF are you doing DICKING AROUND ON FACEBOOK when MSU is playing Kansas tonight?

Don't you have chips and beer to buy?

Kindest possible regards,
vim  (yeah, "fighting with a vim" is part of it)
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would.

OK.

But would you want some MSM outlet to get a hold of these pics & run with them?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would.

OK.

But would you want some MSM outlet to get a hold of these pics & run with them?

I could live it down.

Want to up the ante any more?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck Facebook and all the cockfags on it.

I left that homoland years ago.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread.

Agreed,

I kinda like the idea, and could think of lots of other things to put there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Woah! Someone should make a pair of testicles to hang on your rifle!  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

So you're a homo and a quitter?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would.

Well, then your grandmother and mom were raised to a different standard of classy than mine. My mom was raised as a Southern lady, and she'd find that offensive.  Your mileage may (does, apparently) vary.

Anyone remember what the term "embarrassment" used to mean?  That also seems to be a lost concept.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Said it before, I'll say it again... those ejection port covers are about the stupidest fucking thing I've seen on these forums.

I agree. They're on the level of those testicles you hang on your truck, but for your rifle.

Gives new meaning to the term "gun nuts":

http://tautologistics.com/img/misc/GN01.jpg
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#20]
While I could care less what you post on your facebook page, don't be offended when your friends want to criticize your post. You placed yourself in that position. Other people have opinions just like you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I just want one that says BOOM HEADSHOT for my range blaster. It would definitely take it out of the self defense line up though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would.

That right there says a lot about you......
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I consider 'fag' to be right up there with 'nigger', 'kike', 'slope', 'spic', etc. Says more about the person utilizing the word then it does about the person it's supposed to describe.

Sure it's a movie quote. Would you wear a t-shirt emblazoned with 'it scares the shit out of the slopes'?

Having shit like that on a weapon does indeed just reinforce the stereotype of gun owners as a bunch of bigoted, homophobic 88rs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would.

Why? They would laugh their asses off..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I love pissing off libs via facebook

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I consider 'fag' to be right up there with 'nigger', 'kike', 'slope', 'spic', etc. Says more about the person utilizing the word then it does about the person it's supposed to describe.

Sure it's a movie quote. Would you wear a t-shirt emblazoned with 'it scares the shit out of the slopes'?

Having shit like that on a weapon does indeed just reinforce the stereotype of gun owners as a bunch of bigoted, homophobic 88rs.

If you ever use this weapon on someone, even if you're justified, they are gonna probe you that much tougher. Appearance, whether justified or not can work against you in a court of law.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would.

Why? They would laugh their asses off..

That's not too startling. We tend to learn such values from, and thus share such values with, our parents. My mother would consider stuff like this to be rude and crass. That's probably a very large part of why I see it that way. Only makes sense that the converse would be true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you ever use this weapon on someone, even if you're justified, they are gonna probe you that much tougher. Appearance, whether justified or not can work against you in a court of law.  

Hear.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're a homo and a quitter?

No, I just can't stand hanging with liberal college students, who make up probably 95% of the Facebook population.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Thank you,i have never understood any ones fascination with that movie or why they would pay money to put that cover on their rifle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll give him an overall entertainment value of ****A+******* for his post!!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the replies.....
Though he should probably think long and hard about the possible repercussions of
his next one.....

tough fuckin crowd...  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#33]
HA HA!! COCK FAG!!!!!    
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#35]

You liberal buddy is an idiot for being a liberal gun-hater.

BUT.. those "Surprise! Cock Fag!!" covers are fucking stupid, and he has a point.  It's not like Team America was a mainstream hit.  Most people don't get the reference, and even if they do, they're gonna find it offensive.  It may be a movie quote, but it's a movie quote from a movie that was intentionally designed to be one of the most offensive movies ever made.  Being offensive in the general sense (like say, having "Fuck You" written there), I can understand.  But many people will view what you've got there as an anti-homosexual slur.  Add to it the fact that it's on a gun, and most homos think most gun owners are out to shoot them...

It's just all in poor taste dude.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This.  It is an okay movie, if for just the absurdity of it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#37]
OP...Seriously, how old are you?

Damn, I think I might have seen you before!

You're the guy that runs around all the gun shows trying to end up on every TV news report, wearing your greasiest overalls, no shirt, the SS eagle tattoo on your shoulder and tattered hat bearing the Confederate flag, aren't ya?

BTW, Noveske just slid a few notches down my favorites list. What if I hadn't seen the movie? (Actually, I have, but I don't remember the line.) What If I were the new-to-firearms dude standing to the right of you on the firing line (as you're trying your sweet little heart out to bumpfire) at the local range who's trying to enjoy myself in my newfound hobby? In addition to having to repel your spray of hot brass, I'd have to come up with a ton of excuses in my mind for your ignorance. And what if that guy beside you happened to be some 6'6" homosexual bodybuilder who was celebrating his blackbelt in Aikido with a trip to the range?

I guess what I am trying to say is that we're all representatives of the movement to defend the freedoms we all enjoy. You're public relations strategy needs a little retooling.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Damn double taps.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the guy that runs around all the gun shows trying to end up on every TV news report, wearing your greasiest overalls, no shirt, the SS eagle tattoo on your shoulder and tattered hat bearing the Confederate flag, aren't ya?

BTW, Noveske just slid a few notches down my favorites list. What if I hadn't seen the movie? (Actually, I have, but I don't remember the line.) What If I were the new-to-firearms dude standing to the right of you on the firing line (as you're trying your sweet little heart out to bumpfire) at the local range who's trying to enjoy myself in my newfound hobby? In addition to having to repel your spray of hot brass, I'd have to come up with a ton of excuses in my mind for your ignorance. And what if that guy beside you happened to be some 6'6" homosexual bodybuilder who was celebrating his blackbelt in Aikido with a trip to the range?

I guess what I am trying to say is that we're all representatives of the movement to defend the freedoms we all enjoy. You're public relations strategy needs a little retooling.

I tend to agree... http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=portdoor&cat=9&page=1&search=&since=&status=

Ejection port door for 5.56mm upper receivers.

Laser engraving reads "Surprise Cock Fags" when open. If this offends you, please watch "Team America World Police".

Pure Genius.

Really, Mr. Noveske... "pure genius?"
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I tend to agree... http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=portdoor&cat=9&page=1&search=&since=&status=

Laser engraving reads "Surprise Cock Fags" when open. If this offends you, please watch "Team America World Police".

Pure Genius.

I think it's pure genius too.

My friend, like I, have a sense of humour.  Most people don't get close enough to read my port cover, and I also have the social skills to explain the meaning of the port cover too.

Don't see myself committing any hate crimes ever, so I'm not really concerned about anything either.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Maybe that would be funny if I was 16???........
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#42]
good grief...what's next, punisher logos on magwells?!?  

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Lemme tell  ya something. If somebody observes something scribbled on the back of your hand, they're going to try to get close enough to read it.

It's a matter of curiosity. When you can see some thing different than you're used to seeing on an ejection port cover, you're going to look, especially if you're new to this stuff.

It's not what your friends would think. It's about what the stranger who might be riding the fence might think.

When you're home, paint all sorts of fucked up shit on your wall or under your toilet seat cover. Be a racist, homophobe, anti-semite, whatever. Who cares? It's your house!

When you're out representing gun owners, try to be an effective and positive member of our society.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1615/porqutangrave.jpg

I loled....needs the "¿" though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pure Genius.

I think it's pure genius too.

My friend, like I, have a sense of humour.  Most people don't get close enough to read my port cover, and I also have the social skills to explain the meaning of the port cover too.

Don't see myself committing any hate crimes ever, so I'm not really concerned about anything either.

I have a sense of humor too.

That's why I'm going to market a line of ejection port covers that say "All nig@ers must die" or maybe "Thank God for the sickle cell".

What's the problem, right?  Where's your sense of humor? After all, these are just quotes from a movie (remember "Animal Mother" in Full Metal Jacket) so it's all good.  So good in fact, I declare it "pure genius."

See how easy that was?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Word

With "a nigga (behind) the trigga..."

ETA quotes and replace "the" with "behind." Sometimes I forget my 4341 brother's lines.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe I missed it, but what is so offensive about it again?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Offensive?

What if your name was engraved on one side of the ejection port cover, and on the other was "cracker asssss cracker" or "loves the cock"

Think that the guy on the trigger was somebody you might be able to find common ground with?

We cannot win this war on our liberties if we continue to disparage our own.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#49]
if you shoot alot the suprise part will rub off and you'll only have cock fag
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Facebook Are you old enough to own a gun
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top