Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
local cops are usually looking for the bigger fish...

state cops are assholes!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My cat came down the stairs this morning and rubbed the table leg.  I fed him and he hopped up on the couch and fell asleep.

When he woke up, I was in the kitchen.  He went to the door and I let him out.  

Don't stop there, tell me more, I am enthralled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude you should really start posting less.  Because the more you post the more you are revealing what you are and its not pretty.

well you should start complaining less, because your reallly just getting annoying.  Do I try to aggrivate you and tell you how much of a dip you are? No...so why not play nice.  

ETA:  The SEAL instructor boy is getting annoyed and calling people names.  

AGGRAVATE

SYLLABICATION: ag·gra·vate
PRONUNCIATION:   gr-vt
TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: ag·gra·vat·ed, ag·gra·vat·ing, ag·gra·vates
1. To make worse or more troublesome. 2. To rouse to exasperation or anger; provoke.  

What's this about him being a SEAL instructor?

He posted a thread not long ago about how he schooled a SEAL about weapons and how he taught him to shoot his weapon properly.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
You and this guy should get together to hang out. Then post the stories of all the trouble you didn't get into.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude you should really start posting less.  Because the more you post the more you are revealing what you are and its not pretty.

well you should start complaining less, because your reallly just getting annoying.  Do I try to aggrivate you and tell you how much of a dip you are? No...so why not play nice.  

ETA:  The SEAL instructor boy is getting annoyed and calling people names.  

AGGRAVATE

SYLLABICATION: ag·gra·vate
PRONUNCIATION:   gr-vt
TRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: ag·gra·vat·ed, ag·gra·vat·ing, ag·gra·vates
1. To make worse or more troublesome. 2. To rouse to exasperation or anger; provoke.  

What's this about him being a SEAL instructor?

He posted a thread not long ago about how he schooled a SEAL about weapons and how he taught him to shoot his weapon properly.  

actually it was how to operate a G3 and AK based weapon, as they havnt learned it yet...he just got through BUDs.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glad to hear you have led a very uneventful life.

wow, what is this, everyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...anyone ever hear, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all?  Everyones just thread bashing like its their job lately.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Did your dog survive the encounter?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#9]
saratoga ave?  what town do you live in?   i used to live in saratoga NY.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
saratoga ave?  what town do you live in?   i used to live in saratoga NY.

Waterford, its near Cohoes and Troy
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad you are ok, cause Mom would have been mad if you soiled your self.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#12]
One time at band camp.....

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Glad to hear you have led a very uneventful life.

wow, what is this, everyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...anyone ever hear, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all?  Everyones just thread bashing like its their job lately.

Not bashing you buddy, I was serious.  

Its good to hear a story like this instead of the OMG, I'm dead wrong but how do I beat this BS charge, that asshole cop,  this is my upteenth ticket, I'm going to court.

oh, ok then.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
local cops are usually looking for the bigger fish...

state cops are assholes!!

Heard this one the first day of the police academy.  Never will forget it.

So these two troopers come up on a fatality.  The driver is a woman, is ejected, and as she passes through the windshield, she is stripped of her clothes.
The troopers go up to the body, which would have previously qualified as "hot", and one places his hat over her crotch, the other over her breast as a matter of respect.  They then begin to work the scene.
A few minutes goes by and local law shows up.  The cop walks around, seemingly a little lost, then makes his way over to the body.  The troopers watch as he uncovers one hat and says "huh", uncovers the other hat and says "huh".
The troopers look at each other like WTF?, but let it go.  Maybe it's just his first fatality.
A few minutes go by and the troopers see the local cop go back over to the body, uncover one hat and say "huh", uncover the other hat and say "huh".
They then say to each other what bullshit this was and that if he did it again they would say something to him.
Well, a few minutes go by and the troopers see the local cop go back over to the body, uncover one hat and say "huh", uncover the other hat and say "huh".
Enough was enough, especially now that media was arriving.  One trooper called the local cop over and calls him on his actions.
"What the hell are you doing?"
The local cop answers,"Sorry, it's just a first for me."
The other trooper asks, "What's a first for you?"
The local cop answers, "It's the first time I've ever looked under a trooper's hat and not seen a dick!"
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is the point of this thread?  Let me see if I understand this correctly.  You WERE speeding.  It was very late at night and it sounds like you made a turn or were driving in a way that made the officer suspicious.  Hell if nothing more you were speeding.  Am I on track so far?

The officer stops you and waits a few minutes while he is probablly running your tag.  What is the big deal with this?  The officer then verifies you are not driving drunk or someone from outside the area maybe up to no good.  He isn't a "dick" because he didn't write you the ticket you deserved.  You are free to go.

That pretty much nail it?  

ok so everytime you speed you deserve a ticket...i think youd likely be in the poor house.  Find me one person who NEVER goes 1mph over the limit.

Its the idea that they got nothing better to do than stop people for speeding, in the meantime theres ACTUAL CRIME going on...but wait, they dont want to go to those places and patrol those neighborhoods..thatd actually mean work, and they would make a change....catching people speeding is much more rewarding, their department gets $$$......

Our town next to us THRIVES on speeders on this one road, its a highway, but its only 40mph, the minute you go over 40, your ass is grass and they get you.  Its a 2 mile strip of highway, and they always have at least 3 cars patroling it.  

You're bitchin and you didn't even get a ticket.     LMAO
MEDS   I Say    Check your MEDS.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Did your dog survive the encounter?

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#18]
why is it that when someone has an encoutner with a law enforecement officer they feel like they have to run to ar15 and post the experience they had, however uneventful it was, as if it was a life altering or near death experience?  pretty damn amazing how some just dont have much going on in there lifes. Is the fear of LEO's that damn strong with some?
"OMG i got stopped today and nothing happened!!" lol.................okie dokie.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WOW, How interesting...........a routine traffic stop for speeding...................

What's the world coming too ??  Rabbit with a pankcake on it's head.

why dont you contribute something instead of just complaining at every step.

Yeah,like a membership fee? OK....oh, I did that already.Next?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WOW, How interesting...........a routine traffic stop for speeding...................

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Me thinks he is too dense to understand. Too busy schooling SEALs.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#22]
This one time at band camp, some of the sheet music was out of order.....................
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/ix82mu.jpg

wow yea..im owned because you paid your membership fee...all heil you for doing so...you must be right about everything then.

thats like going to church, tossing a dollar in the basket and then believing you are holy...it doesnt work like that
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/ix82mu.jpg

wow yea..im owned because you paid your membership fee...all heil you for doing so...you must be right about everything then.

thats like going to church, tossing a dollar in the basket and then believing you are holy...it doesnt work like that

Easy there, Tex. Just some good-natured ribbing.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/ix82mu.jpg

im on edge what can i say..sorry

hey i got my Arsenal SLR-105R in today, on a side note.  Cant wait to shoot it
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/ix82mu.jpg

im on edge what can i say..sorry

hey i got my Arsenal SLR-105R in today, on a side note.  Cant wait to shoot it

We need PICS!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Doing things like that is just asking for trouble......

What I mean is a 20 year old hanging out with "high school friends"?????

Were you hanging out with people you were "friends with in high school" now your all 20........

or

Your a 20 year old hanging out with high school kids.........   hock.gif
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#29]
i was friends with him in HS, and still am...I goto a different college than all them..so I rarely see them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#31]
so i paid $420 for the rifle, is it worth getting another at this price?  is it a steal or is this price no biggie?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
so i paid $420 for the rifle, is it worth getting another at this price?  is it a steal or is this price no biggie?

seen them at gun shows for over $500, I'd say that's a great price for an Arsenal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top