Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just sold 2 DPMS LPK's today to a couple of buddies for 300 bucks total!  Not a half bad investment as I picked them up at 59 per. Now I have money for Pmags!

Nice screwjob.
Unless the LPK was in the gun being held to his buddy's head, it was nothing of the sort.

Yep his stuff his price. Shitty but they were not forced to buy it. This is why I finished my shopping about six months ago. We all knew this was coming.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Sitting on 50. Bought right before obamys erection election.

they're out there, just have to ask around. Bought ten a few nights ago...

ETA would like to get to 100 before they go away forever.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just picked up a package of 10 windowed PMags myself.  $16.50/mag, plus $9 shipping from an ARF vendor.

Then again, I did order them on 10/30/08.    It pays to think ahead.

I got 20 at pre-BHO prices ($12.67 no window and $15,67 w/window) delivered last week that I ordered on 11/6 with ZERO shipping.

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered 10 last night form Palmetto Armory, they had them in stock.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm ordering $11,000 in Pmags tomorrow.

If you were planning on backordering them from somewhere, you might better do it tonight.

Are you a dealer ?
Group buy on another forum...

It's legit. He can't do the group buy here, because the rules are the items must be in stock. For the one he's doing, he negotiated a decent price (not fantastic, but very reasonable including shipping), but they will come in as they come in. Arfcom doesn't roll like that (which is fine, no hard feelings!!), so he's doing it elsewhere.

But it's legit, and he really is placing that order.

I hadn't heard anything about it?

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just sold 2 DPMS LPK's today to a couple of buddies for 300 bucks total!  Not a half bad investment as I picked them up at 59 per. Now I have money for Pmags!

Nice screwjob.

Unless the LPK was in the gun being held to his buddy's head, it was nothing of the sort.

[Young Guns] Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word Pals[/Young Guns]

Seriously man, if I had just picked up some parts and my buddy needed them...doubling the price...yeah capitalism...but a screwjob nonetheless.

Pretty much everything I own is for sale. The price reflects my willingness to part with it. Sometimes, it's incredibly high, and you'd be better off getting it elsewhere.

Want to buy my motorcycle? On the open market, it would probably fetch about $12,000. But if you want MINE, and you want it RIGHT NOW, you're going to pay about $25,000. Seem high? Well, it's a reflection of my desire to sell it. As you might imagine, I really don't want to sell it. At all. But I can be influenced...

Same for my guns. If you want one of my guns, you're going to pay out the ass for one. I don't care who you are. In fact, I'll tell you that you will most certainly find them cheaper elsewhere. But if you want THIS ONE, you're going to pay. Alot.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice screwjob.

[Young Guns] Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word Pals[/Young Guns]

Seriously man, if I had just picked up some parts and my buddy needed them...doubling the price...yeah capitalism...but a screwjob nonetheless.

Pretty much everything I own is for sale. The price reflects my willingness to part with it. Sometimes, it's incredibly high, and you'd be better off getting it elsewhere.

Want to buy my motorcycle? On the open market, it would probably fetch about $12,000. But if you want MINE, and you want it RIGHT NOW, you're going to pay about $25,000. Seem high? Well, it's a reflection of my desire to sell it. As you might imagine, I really don't want to sell it. At all. But I can be influenced...

Same for my guns. If you want one of my guns, you're going to pay out the ass for one. I don't care who you are. In fact, I'll tell you that you will most certainly find them cheaper elsewhere. But if you want THIS ONE, you're going to pay. Alot.

Yeah, a bike, or gun I can understand.  Get some value out of it I have no problems there.  If it is my friend, however, I sure and hell won't charge them as much as a stranger.

With that being said, I still say doubling the price on a LPK to a buddy is jacked up.  Now, if you were about to throw them into a lower to complete a nice build...yeah understandable...but if I just have them as extra parts...well not more than cost plus what I paid for shipping.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top