If you're not co-dependent
Then why do you let others drag you down

I don't know why you're messed up
I don't know why your whole life is a chore
Just do me a favor
And check your baggage at the door

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#2]
If a woman fucks you on the first couple dates chances are she has issues.

ANd stop being a man-whore before your penis falls off.

Aids is NOT funny.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
here is what i dont get she is petite but still thinks she is fat  I always try to compliment her but damn i dont see why such a pretty girl would have such that kind of self image.

Dude, you just hit the jackpot!!!  This girl is a nutcase who suffers from low self-esteem - that means she will fuck your brains out and you still can control her.

Quoted:
I used to know a girl that was a complete head case once I got to know her. The sex was incredible though. Always incredible

Quoted:
crazy bitch's are always great in bed though

Quoted:
+1 and a Fuckin' A Bubba!

Nuthin's better than a NutSlut!

See?  You're in for the Fuck of the Century!!  Pretty soon every time you hear this girl's name the phrase "suck a golf ball through a garden hose" will immediately spring to mind.  You're gonna have some fun.  Hit it, and hit it good!!

But you also have to control this unstable psycho bitch.  And the way you do that is through her self-esteem.

Quoted:
I always try to compliment her...

This is the exact wrong thing to do!!!  The very second her self-esteem climbs above a certain point she will immediately go psycho and dump all the shit she's collected in her life onto you and she'll make your life a living hell.  Guys do this every day and they pay for it every day.

Instead, you need to feed her insecurities and keep her off balance.  Don't tell her she looks thin and attractive.  Instead, ask her if she's been putting on weight.  Then tell her you still like her.  I guarantee she will instantly jump on you and fuck you silly, convinced that she is fat and ugly and you're the only guy who will still love her.  Also, don't be too available.  A few nights a week tell her you're busy and just let her talk to the answering machine when she calls.  When she asks later, be non-descript like "oh, I just hung out with a couple of buddies."  She will worry that you've found someone else but will be too afraid to say anything, and instead will try and keep your attention by fucking your brains out.

The only way you can fuck this up is by being The Nice Guy.  Try to be her friend, tell her she a wonderful, beautiful girl, tell her that you care, or start sharing your feelings with this girl and YOU'RE TOAST!!  She will go psycho on you and make your life a living hell.  But work at keeping her self-esteem low and you'll have a wild ride and pics you can post on ARFcom!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
but is she pro-gun and want to go to the range with you?

.....that is the real question.

If only that was the only criteria! haha

Don't be a chick's therapist. We all have issues, but if someone is using you just to feel "safe" they should see if their health plan covers a psychiatrist.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 12:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
At least she doesn't want to be a stripper....

Does she do anal ? If she does anal, she is a keeper...
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

GF #2 (college) Sexual fetishes (excessive)

Which makes one wonder, what is excessive, exactly?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
here is what i dont get she is petite but still thinks she is fat  I always try to compliment her but damn i dont see why such a pretty girl would have such that kind of self image.

Dude, you just hit the jackpot!!!  This girl is a nutcase who suffers from low self-esteem - that means she will fuck your brains out and you still can control her.

Quoted:
I used to know a girl that was a complete head case once I got to know her. The sex was incredible though. Always incredible

Quoted:
crazy bitch's are always great in bed though

Quoted:
+1 and a Fuckin' A Bubba!

Nuthin's better than a NutSlut!

See?  You're in for the Fuck of the Century!!  Pretty soon every time you hear this girl's name the phrase "suck a golf ball through a garden hose" will immediately spring to mind.  You're gonna have some fun.  Hit it, and hit it good!!

But you also have to control this unstable psycho bitch.  And the way you do that is through her self-esteem.

Quoted:
I always try to compliment her...

This is the exact wrong thing to do!!!  The very second her self-esteem climbs above a certain point she will immediately go psycho and dump all the shit she's collected in her life onto you and she'll make your life a living hell.  Guys do this every day and they pay for it every day.

Instead, you need to feed her insecurities and keep her off balance.  Don't tell her she looks thin and attractive.  Instead, ask her if she's been putting on weight.  Then tell her you still like her.  I guarantee she will instantly jump on you and fuck you silly, convinced that she is fat and ugly and you're the only guy who will still love her.  Also, don't be too available.  A few nights a week tell her you're busy and just let her talk to the answering machine when she calls.  When she asks later, be non-descript like "oh, I just hung out with a couple of buddies."  She will worry that you've found someone else but will be too afraid to say anything, and instead will try and keep your attention by fucking your brains out.

The only way you can fuck this up is by being The Nice Guy.  Try to be her friend, tell her she a wonderful, beautiful girl, tell her that you care, or start sharing your feelings with this girl and YOU'RE TOAST!!  She will go psycho on you and make your life a living hell.  But work at keeping her self-esteem low and you'll have a wild ride and pics you can post on ARFcom!

OH she is fun in the sack, very very freaky

oh and on the anal thing she says she wants  me too if i want to do it  I dont think i want to though

and guns, yeah she likes them but i dont know if i want her around loaded firearms.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
The old joke:

Is that a picture of your brother?

Her: No silly thats me before the operation.

Things can always be worse.......
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If a woman fucks you on the first couple dates chances are she has issues.

LOL we were in bed talking about what our first date would be, talk about a nice christian girl!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Run!!!!  Just run!!!!  Don't hit it again it will only make her have more issues, if you are fucking her STOP!!!  I have a tendency to attract psychos I know.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Girlfriend #1 (high school):  Space aliens, ghosts, reincarnation
Girlfriend #4 (college):  Mental illness (hospitalized), suicide attempt as teen
Girlfriend # 7 (15 y ago):  molested
The rest just chose to keep their insanities to themselves.

Many people, men and women, are seriously "damaged".  They can still be good people, but some will make you miserable.  You just have to figure out what you can live with and without.

Oh Oh I'll play too!

GF #1 (high school) Ghosts, anorexia
GF #2 (college) Sexual fetishes (excessive)
GF #4 (college) Egomaniac- thought she was such a good singer and dancer she could have been on broadway.

I don't date anymore. I only have friends with benefits.

I might as well toss in mine too..

GF# I dunno....5?

Fucking psychotic whorebitch.  Her mom = Queen Bitch USA.
This girl was so bitchy, that I broke up with her, she said she'd do whatever it took to keep me, so she went on anti-depressants.

GF#6  Just a dumb bitch, seriously...fuckin stupid.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
No such thing as a normal girl.

Or,  at the risk of being tarred and feathered: No such thing as a normal woman.

(Runs into the bunker & slams the door shut.  Hopes the food/water can outlast the coming storm)

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Well if you want to talk about crazy girlfriends. I think i can top everyone. However i myself am a little insane, so i can't really complain. Personally I'll take a crazy chick over a normal girl just becasue most of them are more aware of the dangers this world holds. So thus they don't mind if i carry a gun. Plus normal is boring, same old shit evertime. A crazy girl will be very interesting. Every girl I've dated has been bisexual and loves rock music and is open to my love for guns. Since I've moved out here to arizona, all the girls seemed to have been molested as a child which i don't like. They tell me two damaged people do not make a healthy relationship. But it's deffenitly an interesting one. Just use and abuse each other till one gets sick of it or something else weird happens to end it quick. Just my opinion though.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Probably already has done that.

Those crazy ones are great in the sack.

3 things:

1) Wrap that rascal up good, you don't want kids with this one.
2) Hit it 10-12 times, at least til she gets comfy enough to do all the deviant stuff in Sarges' thread.
3) Don't tell her where you live or give her any personal info. If you have, forget 1 and 2 and RUN LIKE HELL
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought my wife was damaged goods at the beginning.  Now my friends are jealous of our stellar marriage.  She did a complete 180 and became my soul mate.  Got to give some people a chance.  You will know when to bail.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You've just got to learn to date either EUROPEAN WOMEN (Danish, Swedish, Polish, etc.) OR ASIAN WOMEN!

They're typically MUCH NICER, and far less fucked in the head by modern American culture & society.

www.nomarriage.com

Read it, learn it, live it. You'll save yourself, your sanity, and your wallet.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Run !!!!!!

Hell Yeah to Running.  Not only will you be putting distance between you and a kook, but it will help get you in shape for IOBC
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#22]
  Seems like almost every woman has some issue with sex when younger or was treated "bad". Hate to say it, but most of it's BS, they can blame all their crap on it and if you don't play along you are the bad guy. Manipulation plain and simple, anyways, as many girls as guys are sex aggressors and have been for quite a few years now. Walk don't run, if you run the beasts will attack as they can see and smell fear. [As well as blondes and beer]
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Comments that some people here make like "if there is grass on the field then they are ready to play ball" are a funny joke until you end up dating a girl that was pushed into having sex at age 13 and has been screwed up ever since.  

I think God has a special corner of hell reserved for child molestors.

Actually, I'm pretty sure of it.

+1

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

all the ones i've known, dated..married...said the same thing..now i'm divorced and dating again, and it hasn't changed.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I wonder if you will all say the same things when it is your daughter, or your son, with the baggage.  Comments like these are what keeps the suitcase full.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I wonder if you will all say the same things when it is your daughter, or your son, with the baggage.  Comments like these are what keeps the suitcase full.

Don't you just love when people reply with no quoted text so you have no idea which post in the last three pages they're talking about?  Of course, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about either, so it's not suprising.

Psycho Bitches are made, not born.  The are brought up in an environment that usually starts out with a psycho mom who has chased away and alienated the father, then followed up with precession of looser scumbags who feel it's ok to molest the little daughter.  There's also usually drinking and drugs in the house, and most of the time these guys are ex-felons or on parole, and use mom because she can get bank accounts, credit cards and rent places to live that they can't.

No one will ever make comments like this about my daughter because she was never abused or molested as a child and does not carry any of this baggage.  Of course, if you raised your child in an abusive environment like that, what ARFcommers say about them if the least of your worries.  You'll be too busy working to pay for bail, rehab, and abortions.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Someone post one of those "Its a TRAP!" photos, those crack me up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
  Seems like almost every woman has some issue with sex when younger or was treated "bad". Hate to say it, but most of it's BS, they can blame all their crap on it and if you don't play along you are the bad guy. Manipulation plain and simple, anyways, as many girls as guys are sex aggressors and have been for quite a few years now. Walk don't run, if you run the beasts will attack as they can see and smell fear. [As well as blondes and beer]

So how many sexually abused women have you exposed as being fakes?  And claiming women molest men just as much as men do women?  WTF.  It sounds like you have some intense hate towards women and that you are trying to justify any bad treatment they got.  What's a matter, you get dumped and never got over it?  Or maybe you got too aggressive with a woman and she got you in trouble for it.  All I know is your post is pure crap.

I've had conversations with cousins, inlaws, friends and all their stories relate to a man taking advantage of them at either a young age or in a position of power.  None of these women wanted to talk about it and none of them used it as an excuse for their behavior, and dating them wasn't even an issue, so your argument that they are making it up to manipulate me is total crap.  Since women are emotional creatures something as emotionally damaging as being molested or raped will mess them up for the rest of their lives.

My last girlfriend had been raped several years before I met her.  She did not talk about it at all and just the thought of thinking about it made her hands shake.  The only time that ever became an issue is when we would be fooling around, she would completely freak if I grabbed her hands, obviously that is how her attacker took control of her.  Again she never used it to manipulate me but it will be with her for the rest of her life.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#29]
This thread is so sad.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:10:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The old joke:

Is that a picture of your brother?

Her: No silly thats me before the operation.

Things can always be worse.......

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#31]
So, my brothers doin' this girl I roomed with off base in the 80's, and she was hot, so he's hittin' it doggy and notices she's cryin'. He asked why and she says...."that reminded me of my daddy" !!
He took the first cab to the house.....
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Then she said "oh but with you i feel really protected like how my dad use to protect me"

better then her saying   "...like how my dad use to fawk me"

See my above post!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:41:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Don't you just love when people reply with no quoted text so you have no idea which post in the last three pages they're talking about? Of course, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about either, so it's not suprising.

Psycho Bitches are made, not born.

Page 3; post 3  Is that better?,  you knew who you were.  If you raised a daughter, and this is your thought process, only time will tell.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
yeah i have ran into quite a few weirdos. Lately i have noticed that many women in general have serious emotional issues

So last night i get this, "mike why dont you like to open up with me" (pause) "well you dont mind if i open up so we can be more comfortable"  

Then it hit, "you know the other night when i got really scared, well its because hearing those noises reminded me of when i was touched by a neighbor"

I was like "oh shit"

then it just kept coming, depression, eating disorders  and she seemed like such a nice girl. I feel really bad that all these girls growing up got messed with in the brain.

seems like all of them are damaged...

Then she said "oh but with you i feel really protected like how my dad use to protect me"

Dude, You've got more drama in your life than the big city gay bar!!! I'm seriously considering calling BS to all your stories!!!

I mean come on!!! You have a different drama every week!!! I'm starting to think you don't even date women........
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:02:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:10:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now go sleep with that 15 year old,

Amazing how some people will post things on a message board with impunity that they'd never say in person.

Posting it won't cost them teeth, you see.

Get over yourself. I wasn't referring to any specific poster - but rather, the way we encourage each other to have sex with as many people as possible, as young as possible. If that offends you, well, tough.

And did you threaten me? That's not nice, y'know.

Meantime, honest question:

Do you think it is proper to encourage folks to have premarital sex?

Yes, or no?

Simple question.

Next question:

Does it come as any surprise to you that women who are used as pincushions end up with emotional issues?

Do you bear no responsibility for those issues, if you contributed to them?

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:10:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:35:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So how many sexually abused women have you exposed as being fakes?  And claiming women molest men just as much as men do women?  WTF.  It sounds like you have some intense hate towards women and that you are trying to justify any bad treatment they got.  What's a matter, you get dumped and never got over it?  Or maybe you got too aggressive with a woman and she got you in trouble for it.  All I know is your post is pure crap.

I've had conversations with cousins, inlaws, friends and all their stories relate to a man taking advantage of them at either a young age or in a position of power.  None of these women wanted to talk about it and none of them used it as an excuse for their behavior, and dating them wasn't even an issue, so your argument that they are making it up to manipulate me is total crap.  Since women are emotional creatures something as emotionally damaging as being molested or raped will mess them up for the rest of their lives.

My last girlfriend had been raped several years before I met her.  She did not talk about it at all and just the thought of thinking about it made her hands shake.  The only time that ever became an issue is when we would be fooling around, she would completely freak if I grabbed her hands, obviously that is how her attacker took control of her.  Again she never used it to manipulate me but it will be with her for the rest of her life.  

You are so full of shit, first, I have been married for 10 happy years to a wonderful woman. I doubt that would happen if I hated woman. Second, if you think women don't know that such talk elicts sympathies and support that would not be given to them if the truth were known you are an idiot. I never said that it does not happen, it does and even one time is one time to much. I saw way to many women in the service claim some of the most rediculous BS I have ever heard only to find out it all was either fabricated or she was drunk as a skunk when it happened and is now embarresed about it.
   I have known a guy who had his daughter who is a complete wack job claim he molested her when she was 10, the only problem is, he had testiculer cancer when she was one and NOTHING and I mean NOTHING works down there period. It does happen, and it is a easy excuse to give as it requires NOTHING to be proven 10 or 15 years down the road. It is also very easy to manipulate certain woman to believe such things happened to them by shrinks, it was the big thing in the mid 90s. My ex claimed some of the most insane BS I have ever heard, both about her family and about myself. While I cannot comment on her family except to say I am a pretty good judge of character and I saw nothing untoward by any of them except that all were sick and tired of her wacky accusations, I do know that the shit she said about me were BS. In the end, I have full custody and she is still a wacko who goes to a shrinks so sick herself that she told my ex that she needs to forget about her kids and live her own life and to please herself.
    Ever notice how all the "poor" celibs, have such a high incidence of molestation? Ever notice it's usually after the "molester" is dead? Think that's coincidence? Or that it's coincidence that it's usually after they are old news and they want attention? Sure, keep on believing it.
    I never said it did not happen, and I hope any one who does such a thing is reserved a special place in hell, I also hope that a place is reserved for sick assholes like the girl at a local school who accused a teacher of molesting her and raping her and ended up comitting suicide because no one believed him when he said he never did anything. But in the end the little BITCH admitted it was a "joke" and that it never happened, the Sheriff dept found way to many incosistancies in their investigation to even go further. BUT his life in a small town was ruined and the humiliation was more then he could stand. {Leslie Public Schools. Michigan}  So, if you don't think it happens and quite frequently, you sir, are a dumb ass and need to learn a bit more. Even PDs are proceeding more slowly now in investigations as many are pure BS and can ruin lives forever. Girls and young women can be evil viscious people who tend to do emotional damage rather then physical damage.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:52:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazing how some people will post things on a message board with impunity that they'd never say in person.

Get over yourself. I wasn't referring to any specific poster

"I wasn't referring to any specific poster" was the exact way that a troll and disruptor like Imbroglio tried to get around the CoC before his BS was seen through and he was shown the door. It's a childish way to carry on a debate and is simply you wanting to say something highly judgemental (surprise, surprise...), highly insulting and inflammatory without having to stand behind your words. As I said, posting those words on a message board ensures that they won't cost you any teeth, and comments like that, rather than being viewed as brave and bold, are in fact cowardly in the extreme.

- but rather, the way we encourage each other to have sex with as many people as possible, as young as possible. If that offends you, well, tough.

"We" encourage each other to have sex with those as young as possible? We who? Encourage how? Again, you're falling into that cowardly and intellectually dishonest "not referring to any specific poster" methodology here. Quote someone's post or a few posts to illustrate and exemplify your point, or admit that no one here is encouraging sex with fifteen year olds.

If I had threatened you, you would know it and would not have to ask. What I did was point you out as another coward who posts statements on a message board he knows would cost him teeth if said in person.

Do you think it is proper to encourage folks to have premarital sex? Yes, or no? Simple question.

Next question:

Does it come as any surprise to you that women who are used as pincushions end up with emotional issues?

None of this has anything to do with what I objected to about your previous post. Nothing at all. While they're valid questions on their own, for you to post them in response to my last post is nothing but a cowardly (there's that word again) attempt at obfuscation and redirection.

Well put 22.

And right on the nose.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#40]
After being married for 10 wonderful years, the EX turned into psycho bitch after my son was born.
Been divirced now 20 years (that's right, I'm an OLD GUY ).

ANd in those 20 years, I have met more screwed up women than I thought could exsist. But hey, this is Phoenix, the city where everyone runs to to start over.

I've found that the more Prozac they consume, the better they are in bed. The more  psyco drugs they are perscribed , the kinkier they get!

I still have a gal I banged 10 years ago , now married, still calling me!!!  "Meet me in 'Vegas for a long weekend" she says. I guess I'm lucky that she moved back to her home State 2000 miles from here.
And it is tempting as she IS the HOTTEST thing I EVER had. " My husband just isn't interested anymore". I think he has to be GAY ! She's 50 now and the latest pic she sent me , she looks 30 TOPS!

Still on the Prozac, too.

Figures.

And I'm NEVER going to get married again.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#41]
maybe you should get to know the women you fuck before you fuck them.  seems like that would cut out a lot of the drama in your life.  but you do what chya want..............

jake
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:27:38 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get over yourself. I wasn't referring to any specific poster

"I wasn't referring to any specific poster" was the exact way that a troll and disruptor like Imbroglio tried to get around the CoC before his BS was seen through and he was shown the door. It's a childish way to carry on a debate and is simply you wanting to say something highly judgemental (surprise, surprise...), highly insulting and inflammatory without having to stand behind your words. As I said, posting those words on a message board ensures that they won't cost you any teeth, and comments like that, rather than being viewed as brave and bold, are in fact cowardly in the extreme.

- but rather, the way we encourage each other to have sex with as many people as possible, as young as possible. If that offends you, well, tough.

"We" encourage each other to have sex with those as young as possible? We who? Encourage how? Again, you're falling into that cowardly and intellectually dishonest "not referring to any specific poster" methodology here. Quote someone's post or a few posts to illustrate and exemplify your point, or admit that no one here is encouraging sex with fifteen year olds.

If I had threatened you, you would know it and would not have to ask. What I did was point you out as another coward who posts statements on a message board he knows would cost him teeth if said in person.

Do you think it is proper to encourage folks to have premarital sex? Yes, or no? Simple question.

Next question:

None of this has anything to do with what I objected to about your previous post. Nothing at all. While they're valid questions on their own, for you to post them in response to my last post is nothing but a cowardly (there's that word again) attempt at obfuscation and redirection.

Jarhead, you (and I'm referring to you specifically) aren/t worth the trouble.

You're so wrong it's not even funny.

Sad, really. I don't know why you hate me so much, and quite frankly I don't care. You're an insecure little boy who can't stand the fact that he's wrong. Go away.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#43]
ohh cry, whaa whaaaa... hey i had some bad shit happen to me as a kid someone feel sorry for me and fix my problems. This is real life I had bad shit and so did a lot of girls, but I dont care. Im successful at everything in life except spelling. If they cant move past their shit then I dont have time for them sorry my time is valuable if their crazy just move on.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#45]
leave her at the baggage claim...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top