BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 5:34:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
im getting a little better now, i dont know what yhappened, but last i remember, i had blood all over me and sone had my gunsafe keys around thier neck
View Quote

guns and alcohol do not mix! :)

yeah I got pretty sick drinking pussy s*it (Schmirnof and Doc's), since it was all that was there. I'm not doing that again! eughhhh.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

yeah I got pretty sick drinking pussy s*it (Schmirnof and Doc's), since it was all that was there. I'm not doing that again! eughhhh.....
View Quote

dude, thats how i started. it got me messed up enough to not realize how much beam i was downing. thats when it went from funny to pathetic
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 6:41:09 AM EDT
[#3]
SinistralRifleman,

That is a roar!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Mattsd,

Glad to hear you made it. Hows the head feeling? [puke]

-
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Reading this thread makes me glad I quit drinking,I sure don't miss those hangovers,and people telling me what I did, that I don't remember doing! mattsd, I feel for ya! you'll be allright after your head quits thumping, and you get past the shits........Been there,done that:)
 P.S. maybe see if you can find some Goodies Powders(brand name) in a drugstore, mix with water and drink, clears up a hangover quick,I know, I used to use them all the time!
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

dude, thats how i started. it got me messed up enough to not realize how much beam i was downing. thats when it went from funny to pathetic
View Quote

Some with me but it was with Crown and Sprite.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm still trying to figure out what "fuckied" is... is that some asian thing?

[:P]

Gives true meaning to the phrase, "Nothing succeeds like excess!"
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Ah, thanks for the memories, mattsd.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#8]
This was the first year since I was... 12 or so, that I did not drink ONE DROP of alcohol on New Year's Eve (or day).

... I think I am going to be sick.

Tyler
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#9]
my head aint worse than a normal moring(i have chronic headaches) my stomach isnt great, and im a little tipsy, but i think i will be straightened out pretty soon
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#10]
What pisses me off is I only had two beers and one hard lemonade and I have a hangover. When I was young, I never had hangovers.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/drunkpost.jpg
View Quote

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!   There goes my coffee......
That was great!!!   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/jump.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd drink that much too if I had to go out and test fire that Cav arms plastilower in it's present condition!!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd drink that much too if I had to go out and test fire that Cav arms plastilower in it's present condition!!! [}:D]
View Quote

i wouldnt have the guts to pull the trigger w/o. i think thats why they took my safe key
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#14]

[i][=D] Changed the topic from "fucked" to "plastered," but didnt nuke it! heehee -- GB[/i][/quote]

thanx goat, i didnt mean to break the rules, and iirc it was fuckied
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:07:58 AM EDT
[#15]
This is probably the first New Years in recorded history, that I didn't have a drink...  nor did I even want one!

My wife and I cuddled up and watched "Circ de' Solei" on Bravo.  they were featuring 2 performances ([i]Dalion and Alegria[/i]), and she had never seen them before.

This morning we went to brunch with another couple, that we rarely get to spend any time with.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#16]
6 am no one giving us a ride back home.  Cab wait over an hour.  Friend allows use of truck.  Back truck into tree.  Out $500.  

Happy New Year.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh my oh my. I missed all this.

In my own drunken stupor I managed to get a locked thread crowing about a pirated movie I was given at the NY party.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Where did all the blood come from? i could not read the first 3 post all all.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Happy New Year!  I'm glad y'all are safe.  

I was in surprisingly good shape this morning for having been out until 3am at an all-you-can-drink bar party.... but I think the KILLER hangover I had Sunday morning cured my "Sure!  I'll take that shot!" attitude from Saturday night. [:D]

Can't wait to see the pictures... [:D]

Link Posted: 1/1/2002 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#20]
my head aint worse than a normal moring(i have chronic headaches) my stomach isnt great, and im a little tipsy, but i think i will be straightened out pretty soon
View Quote

Happy New Year, Mattsd!  I'm Celts' wife & he insists that I tell you that I'm a medical
professional.  You need Craniosacral technique (hands-on) to help with the headaches.  Wonderful stuff, gentle when done, but makes for powerful changes (especially if you've been hit in the face, had falls, etc., etc., etc.)

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top