Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
HKs are just so damn heavy. I have had a 91, 51-k (as in mp5-k barrel profile) and a 51. Now I have a 91k and everytime I have to say to myself  "HK91 why can't I quit you?".....oh right, the cheap mags.

Now the Mp5 is absolutely heaven, the MP5-k is neat and the HK-53 is just too heavy for its size.

Having had two FALs I think I prefer that platform (yet every time I buy one I have to sell it soon after due to financial concerns)

I wish the Scar 17 was not so expensive and the M14s are over priced for what you are getting.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Euro trash. Oh yeah, haters gonna hate alright.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Euro trash. Oh yeah, haters gonna hate alright.

hey those are air soft!

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
If I had tons of money, I'd have one HK or Clone each in .308, 5.56, 7.62 and 9mm just for fun.

Keep the pictures coming!  Some great rifles here.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Can someone explain the different mags versions?

I see some mags with vertical ribs only, while others have vertical and horizontal ribs. Is one "better" than the other?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Can someone explain the different mags versions?

I see some mags with vertical ribs only, while others have vertical and horizontal ribs. Is one "better" than the other?

Steel vs aluminum

steel = heavy, but (almost) indestructible
aluminum= lighter, still pretty durable
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#8]
My PTR 915 PDW.

.308 caliber pistol.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Bill Springfield trigger job
Magpul Stock
Ghilliebear Heavy Buffer
PWS comp
FA HK bolt carrier
Shallow fluted US made barrel chambered in American Eagle

One of my favorite to shoot, a crowd pleaser at the fudd ranges I go to

bullet button in this pic, I replaced it with a fixed 10 round mag, feed it through the ejection port.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#10]
The lots of you need flapper installs on your setups.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ya i know..
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I would if it weren't a felony- but in the event of a zombie uprising and the machined "C" clip I fashioned that blocks my mag release needs
to be jettisoned, I'll pop the stock pushpins out, pull stock out 1/2", let "C" clip fall out, and I'm in fast-mag change paradise as I shoot
left-handed
I have a ton of pre-ban mags for my PTR as I used to have a century clone that I got in the 90's and sold rather than "register". After 3 trips
to a gunsmith that thing ran GREAT.

My same PTR in "featureless" form

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top