Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

No, you misunderstood me.  The technology, a usable, physical object which can be hooked up to your house or your car or your tv or your cellphone and power it indefinitely is being suppressed by a "massive world-wide conspiracy".  The information as to how these devices work, however, is readily available.  So if you had the money to build and test and test and test again and verify your results (which others have done, such as john bedini and tom bearden) you could certainly build one and use it personally, but what if you went to mass produce it and offered it to general motors or any other auto manufacturer as an alternative to their own powerplants?  What of shell or BP or your local power provider got wind of what you wanted to do and knew that it worked, provided far more efficient means of getting usable energy to power a load than they could offer?  It would kind of upset the economy a bit, wouldn't it?  Might force the global industrial system to rearrange itself.  Hey, y'know.. maybe thats happening right now.

As for my comment about splitting the atom, well, that was just to make the point that this could easily allow us to not only destroy our own planet entirely if we didn't have control over our own aggression towards ourselves, but it could also lead to us destroying other worlds as well.

So, you're saying that if I went to GE, and said "I have a product that will make your generators obsolete, but one that you could make billions selling," they would respond "Oh no, we enjoy making obsolete products.  Please take your design to our competitors so they can make billions while putting us out of business."    

What if Shell or BP got wind of it?  They would INVEST in it, like they are doing with other alternative energy sources

I think you misunderstand the fundamental nature of capitalism.

Yes, and thats what sequestering is.  Buying everyone else's inventions while meanwhile developing your own version and making all of the money/resources you can out of what inefficient crap you've already got the modern world hooked on in order to force everyone to use your crap, which could've been available to the general public as early as the 1930s.

How much weed do you smoke every day to believe this crap?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

No, you misunderstood me.  The technology, a usable, physical object which can be hooked up to your house or your car or your tv or your cellphone and power it indefinitely is being suppressed by a "massive world-wide conspiracy".  The information as to how these devices work, however, is readily available.  So if you had the money to build and test and test and test again and verify your results (which others have done, such as john bedini and tom bearden) you could certainly build one and use it personally, but what if you went to mass produce it and offered it to general motors or any other auto manufacturer as an alternative to their own powerplants?  What of shell or BP or your local power provider got wind of what you wanted to do and knew that it worked, provided far more efficient means of getting usable energy to power a load than they could offer?  It would kind of upset the economy a bit, wouldn't it?  Might force the global industrial system to rearrange itself.  Hey, y'know.. maybe thats happening right now.

As for my comment about splitting the atom, well, that was just to make the point that this could easily allow us to not only destroy our own planet entirely if we didn't have control over our own aggression towards ourselves, but it could also lead to us destroying other worlds as well.

So, you're saying that if I went to GE, and said "I have a product that will make your generators obsolete, but one that you could make billions selling," they would respond "Oh no, we enjoy making obsolete products.  Please take your design to our competitors so they can make billions while putting us out of business."    

What if Shell or BP got wind of it?  They would INVEST in it, like they are doing with other alternative energy sources

Yes, and thats what sequestering is.  Buying everyone else's inventions while meanwhile developing your own version and making all of the money/resources you can out of what inefficient crap you've already got the modern world hooked on in order to force everyone to use your crap, which could've been available to the general public as early as the 1930s.

So now BP is part of the worldwide conspiracy to suppress solar technology?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my BS degree in EE 5 years ago.  I have not touched anything involving electromagnetic field theory in a LONG time.  I would need a primer and a couple hours of brush up to say anything.

I got my BS...Then I got my MS... I still don't touch that stuff.  I specialize nothing  but do a whole lot of everything else.  I code in assembly, C, VHDL, Python mostly frequently.  I do analog design, RF, embedded design.  

If I had to describe what I do...basically I take a 5 pound bag and try to stuff 10 pounds worth of crap into it.  So anything with R&D...not for me.  I'd like to hear some EE's chime in though as it may refresh my memory.  I thought about getting my books out but they're all the way over there and I'm all the way over here.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have thousands of electronics components of every type out in the garage, and I can't find a single micro-gap thermal photovoltaic device, or find a source where I could buy one, or find anyone that could design one even if I find someone to build them.

Don't divides by teh zeroz, teh universe will 'splode.

Took me less than a second to find a patent for one.

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080223435
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I just read a little more.  Well, I don't believe anything like this would be "suppressed by a massive world wide conspiracy."

Without getting into to much detail of how someone is going to achieve this, one thing that is usually found when you start doing theoretical crap like creating energy in a system, is the stuff blows up.  There is usually a run away that can't be controlled or is unexpected.  The other thing that throws wrenches into these things is loss.  In order to create a lot of these systems , the loss on the individual components usually changes the over all equation and the whole thing goes to crap.  Again, just throwing things out there as to why no one has done it yet.  I think it is easier to say there is a conspiracy then it is to get something like this built and working.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I detect reluctance to discuss this topic.

That is only because your susceptance to imaginary topics is rather high.
Please accept this post as admittance.

I have a poor reactance to BS.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I detect reluctance to discuss this topic.

That is only because your susceptance to imaginary topics is rather high.
Please accept this post as admittance.

I have a poor reactance to BS.

I don't have the capacity to understand these jokes.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:13:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have thousands of electronics components of every type out in the garage, and I can't find a single micro-gap thermal photovoltaic device, or find a source where I could buy one, or find anyone that could design one even if I find someone to build them.

I will now go back to my search for the missing unclassified papers about the anti-gravity device.  I want one now, not later, the PE tower is ready out in the yard and I want to get the power flowing.

Did you try Newark?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread is worthless without pics..Seriously,I am confused and need pictures.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will now go back to my search for the missing unclassified papers about the anti-gravity device.  I want one now, not later, the PE tower is ready out in the yard and I want to get the power flowing.

Did you try Newark?

Dude.....  
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#12]
So when do we get to the part about kinky sex????????
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok, I finally understand.  Sorry, I'm a bit slow sometimes.  It goes like this:

This information is being suppressed, it's a secret, here's where the information is publicly available.
No one is using this technology, here is an example of someone using this technology.  
This technology is new and completely different, here are some examples of how it's in use already.  

I get it.  Sorry it took so long.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Yes, and thats what sequestering is.  Buying everyone else's inventions while meanwhile developing your own version and making all of the money/resources you can out of what inefficient crap you've already got the modern world hooked on in order to force everyone to use your crap after you make oil and coal and every other "non green" energy too damned expensive and politically incorrect to continue using.  Oh and lets not forget that we could've had this free energy with tesla's wireless magnifying transformer back in the 1930s.

Build it and they will cum...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Ill attempt to write down my understanding of this crap technology i put up there with brown gas and false tooth powder.

All atoms have energy. The orbiting electrons all use energy to keep them moving. Without that energy they would crash into the nucleous of an atom and nothing could exist. Think about it like this. When you turn on a light bulb electrons in a atom jump from one oribtal shell to the next. Think of a hydrogen atom with one elctron. You put in energy to cause that electron to jump to the different orbitals. For the non scientist I will use oribtals 1,2,3,4,5,6. When that electron jumps back from a higher energy orbit to a lower one, it will release the energy in the form of light that it took to make it jump to the other oribtal. When it comes back down to a ground state, it does not fall into the nuicleous of an atom because, well I dont know why.  Since we know that it takes energy to keep those electrons moving we must also figure out where that energy comes from. If we could tap into the energy that drives electron orbitals we could potentially create a new energy source. Of course Im talkign way out of my league here as I am only a first year mech. engineering student. Im sure someone will be along shorty to tell me why I am wrong.

Of course we must also ask the question if electrons are recieving energy to stay moving from something, where is that something getting its energy from, and where is it getting its energy from. Of course we are talking stuff way more advanced that probably any of us on arfcom understand. If you can figure that out then you would probably have a nobel peace prize waiting for you. This technology doesnt exist. If we had the ability to tap into a probably unlimited energy source we would be doing it already. People that talk about it being a consperacy are only trying to make themselves feel better by talking about something they have no idea about. This is the real world. If you believe all this science is being suppressed by "them" then go enroll at a university and start studying this stuff. You will quickly learn that the people that write these kinds of things are stupid.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vewy funny.  Google is your friend.  

retarded shit

and even more retarded shit

Good Boy, Yogi!

Fixed to prevent people from being discouraged sucked into retarded shit.

Your welcome.  Take your pills.  Back to your room.  Hold still while we strap you in.

Seriously, what the fuck?  You actually believe this shit?  I bet I know who you voted for.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top