BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

To the person who posted that most hunters have fucked everyone else I'd like a little proof.

Ok, Jimmy Holt had a hunting/fishing show in the Southeast for over 20 years or so. When the AW Ban first gained traction, he was the foremost "gun authority" the media used on tv to "show" that "sensible gun control should pass".

If I ever see Mr. Holt out in public, I will personally chew his ass.

Or, come to a Nashville gun show & listen to the so-called hunters bemoan the mere existence of black rifles!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Oh, come on. How many thousands of gun shows do they have to go to before that little 25 watt light bulb comes on over their head?????????????? For 90% of them, as long as their O&U or deer rifle is left alone, they could care less what's being banned.

Yep.

This is so sadly the truth for many.

Why do you need more than three rounds anyway?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:24:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The hunters will eventually fuck all of us.

Well,dang! I've been hunting for 40 years and didn't even know I was the enemy!
Nice generalization asshat!

How's about," Them black rifle nuts are all bound to shoot up a schoolyard sooner or later"?

Spoken like a typical hunter.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How's about," Them black rifle nuts are all bound to shoot up a schoolyard sooner or later"?

+1, and he did not even realize it.  

My father is a big time hunter/hater of black rifles.

I heard enough anti Black Rifle shit to last 2 life times.

A vast majority of hunters will fuck us over.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]
There are a large number of firearm owners that do the rest of the firearm owning crowd great injustices.  I also think that many hunters/older guys think that if they can't hunt with it, that it doesn't have a purpose, and if it doesn't have a purpose, then why should you own it.  While that's a great arguement about the economics of buying a gun you won't use regularly, it's a poor arguement about the right to buy it.  

IMHO if all law abiding gun owners would back eachother 100% about the absolute right to own any gun that we want, we would fare much better then we do not.  We need to do wha the women's rights people did.  Band together and defend eachother to the death, no matter how much we agree/disagree about the particular type of gun we are defending, as long as the message is clear.  Gun ownership is a right, and absolute right, and restrictions on the type of guns we can own is unconstitutional and therefore illegal.  

ARREST THE ATF! lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

A vast majority of hunters will did fuck us over.

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:53:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Wanna really get them, try the argument that there is no constitutional right to hunt.   I told him that my rifles were constitutionally protected and that his assasin's weapon ( compound bow) was the undetectable killer that should be banned.  

( I do not believe that, just making a point to him)  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quite frankly, I wonder about gun owners that don't hunt at all.  I mean come on, a man can only punch so many paper targets, and there's only a handfull of us that will ever actually shoot in self defence.

I'm not saying that these aspects aren't important to me, they are.  I do way more shooting with my black rifle than I ever will my 30.06 or 12 ga. I also fully believe that owning a machine gun along with any other type of firearm is protected by the 2nd ammendment and if someone wanted to buy a million dollars worth of firearms and never open the boxes, by all means that's their right.  What I am saying is that hunting is a very exhillerating, and rewarding sport that almost any firearms owner can enjoy.  Why not take advantage of this wonderful right as well?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Quite frankly, I wonder about gun owners that don't hunt at all.  I mean come on, a man can only punch so many paper targets, and there's only a handfull of us that will ever actually shoot in self defence.

I'm not saying that these aspects aren't important to me, they are.  I do way more shooting with my black rifle than I ever will my 30.06 or 12 ga. I also fully believe that owning a machine gun along with any other type of firearm is protected by the 2nd ammendment and if someone wanted to buy a million dollars worth of firearms and never open the boxes, by all means that's their right.  What I am saying is that hunting is a very exhillerating, and rewarding sport that almost any firearms owner can enjoy.  Why not take advantage of this wonderful right as well?

I hunt every year myself, the point was more that there's a segment of gunowners that just dont get it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm a proud black rifle nut & am proud to be a hunter as well. Sure there are "bad hunters" but don't
catorgorize all hunters as bad. As far as hunters never helping anybody or doing anything for us, BULL SHIT!

The International Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies reported that in 2001 (the latest year in which complete data was available) hunting generated $25 billion in retail sales, $17 billion in salaries and wages, and more than $3 billion in federal and state income taxes.

What was once viewed primarily as just a recreational activity has become big business, employing about 600,000 Americans. So I guess that isn't a big deal about the layoffs and lack of tax$$ as a result. Oh and I bowhunt, black powder hunt, handgun, rifle hunt as well. I personally try to go to funshows whenever possible & I spend over $1,000. a year buying hunting gear, ammo and firearms. WE ALL NEED TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yeah, he also said the average shooter only goes through about 20 rounds per year for sight in and practice.   I mentioned he'd have to multiply by 200+ to get to a slow year for me.

That's a dead giveaway that he only sees firearms as "sporting implements".  Few rounds to sight in and a couple fired in the field to take game.  The idea of using them for protection, defense and training to the tune of thousands of rounds a year is beyond him, beyond what he can imagine a "civilian" having a legitimate "need".

Same as the skeet and trap snobs that just can't imagine that the'll come for their $5,000 shotgun since "it's really not a gun because ail I use it for is clays".  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll say this right now, I will not comply.   Chain me up and haul me off but you aint gettin my guns.

You already are complying, by not owning guns that are already tightly regulated. When these remaining guns become tightly regulated, you (and 99.9999% of all gun owners) will comply. The remaining will be branded nuts, terrorists, or whatever....

I'll brand him with another word- Patriot.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, he also said the average shooter only goes through about 20 rounds per year for sight in and practice.   I mentioned he'd have to multiply by 200+ to get to a slow year for me.

That's a dead giveaway that he only sees firearms as "sporting implements".  Few rounds to sight in and a couple fired in the field to take game.  The idea of using them for protection, defense and training to the tune of thousands of rounds a year is beyond him, beyond what he can imagine a "civilian" having a legitimate "need".

Same as the skeet and trap snobs that just can't imagine that the'll come for their $5,000 shotgun since "it's really not a gun because ail I use it for is clays".  

Do you know any trap/skeet snobs personally?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I know what you mean.  A guy I work with at Gunsite is into black powder and when discussing ARs once he says: "I aint into all that machine gun shit; what would you ever need machine gun for, them ARs…” then went into some rant about hunting or something.

Granted he is only a grounds keeper, but one would still assume that he would have a higher degree of understanding...a machine gun!  Damn.

You are correct IMO of your presumption about the predisposition of average gun owners/hunters; they are not what I euphemistically call "gun-tweakers" like most of us here on this forum.  Their understanding of firearms and more importantly the political/social implications of gun ownership is ignorant and sometimes, sadly, indifferent.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#16]
These hunter forget that owning a firearm is protected by the 2nd amendment. But there IS NOT A RIGHT TO HUNT. If they passed a law banning hunting there is nothing in the constitution to prevent its implementation. So when they disparage our right to own firearms I think it is only fair to show them that what we are doing is protected by the constitution, and if the courts followed the intent of the drafters I believe it would be a fundamental right.
Before you flame me I do hunt, but that is a hobby the right to own any firearm a law abidding American Citizen wants to is a right. Much more important!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
These hunter forget that owning a firearm is protected by the 2nd amendment. But there IS NOT A RIGHT TO HUNT. If they passed a law banning hunting there is nothing in the constitution to prevent its implementation. So when they disparage our right to own firearms I think it is only fair to show that they what we are doing is protected by the constitution, and if the courts followed the intent of the drafters I believe it would be a fundamental right.
Before you flame me I do hunt, but that is a hobby the right to own any firearm a law abidding American Citizen wants to is a right. Much more important!

+1
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I run into the same thing with hunters, frigging ignorant bastards

Quoted:
Too many hunters are total morons.

Well excuse the hell out of me.  I'm a hunter, a clay target shooter, and a bullseye man, and I don't take kindly to these remarks.  At least jbombelli qualified with "too many".

I refuse to lump all hunters into a group like that.  I know some that also own evil black rifles.

That's me!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Oh, come on. How many thousands of gun shows do they have to go to before that little 25 watt light bulb comes on over their head?????????????? For 90% of them, as long as their O&U or deer rifle is left alone, they could care less what's being banned.

Yep.

This is so sadly the truth for many.

Why do you need more than three rounds anyway?

I get this daliy at the shop as we are kinda a black rifle niche shop
I get " you guys don't cater to hunters much huh?"
we have maybe 50 ARs AKs FALS what have ya and   we have probably 400-500  Savage 110s Remington  700s BPSs Citoris red labels winchester 94s  what have ya

I am nice and try to mention that we are all in it together their response is " Its you assssaltttt rifle fellers fault they are after us "

I gave up i just nod and sell um whatever they want

the bright side is i very rarely get this attitude from someone under 50 years old

Ill admit the damn video games are good for something ...... generating black rifle and handgun  intrest
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#20]
tag
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Tell him after they get all the other guns, then, they'll get around to the primitive weapons too.

Point out the knife bans in scotland and england.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

AMEN.
If they ban AR's on Monday, they will want to ban over & unders on Friday.  These hunters that say "hell I don't hunt with no assault weapon" are not helping the situation one bit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:55:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Gun ownership is a right, and absolute right, and restrictions on the type of guns we can own is unconstitutional and therefore illegal.  

ARREST THE ATF! lol

Wrong. If you read the Miller decision, you will find out exactly what can and cannot be banned.

And the decision is based on the plain language of the Second Amendment.

Look it up and read it, as it clearly defines what can and cannot be regulated, and you will be suprised. (hint: Sara Brady would keel over DEAD if we followed the Miller decision the way it is written).
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm glad some hunters were a little upset with the generalizations. To the person who posted that most hunters have fucked everyone else I'd like a little proof. I hunt and so has every male member of my family. We all own lots of other rifles and pistols as well. A little less hyperbole and a little more proof please.

Come to Massachusetts.

Land of Elmer Fudd.

This state is proof enough that hunters will sell everybody out.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#25]
In Michigan, 90% of the pro-gun folks are also hunters. You know, the ones that take like 15 bolt-action rifles to the gun range and only buy 1 or 2 boxes of ammo at the store (after spending 30 min to decide which brand to get). Then they take 15 min breaks between shots only to grab the paper target with shotgun groupings. They are also the ones that say "what do you need dem dere asawlt rifuls fer?"

Macomb county is predominantly pro-pistol though. Both Democrats and Republicans are pro-shall issue CCWs. CCWs are being issued at an increasing rate, and the newspapers all report how the reduced crime rate is related to larger numbers of CCWs being issued (wow, that's good at least).

The only problem is that MI turned into a blue state, and at the very worst, we may still retain shall-issue CCWs, pistols, and hunting rifles. The evil assault rifles and high cap mags may be banned for the sake of the children
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
....<snip>...........I'll say this right now, I will not comply.   Chain me up and haul me off but you aint gettin my guns.

My husband and I will join your militia!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wrong. If you read the Miller decision, you will find out exactly what can and cannot be banned.

Look it up and read it, as it clearly defines what can and cannot be regulated, and you will be suprised. (hint: Sara Brady would keel over DEAD if we followed the Miller decision the way it is written).

Wrong.  If you read the Miller decision, you will find out that the USSC ruled that Miller's Defense "failed to prove" that a sawed-off shotgun was a type of weapon used by the Militia.  Which is perfectly logical since Miller himself ended up getting murdered IIRC, and no one even argued on his behalf during the trial.  Therefore the USSC had no other choice than to arrive at the conclusion that they did.

Quoted:
To the person who posted that most hunters have fucked everyone else I'd like a little proof.

Easy, they stood by and watched when the 94' AWB was passed, using the sorry excuse: "I don't hunt with a AK-47."  The news media themselves saw this and exploited the divide among gun owners.  Pointing out that the AWB wouldn't affect normal hunting firearms, or that it wasn't going to ban any handguns.  Which wasn't a false statement, but it was a misleading one.  10+ Magazines were banned, and soon followed a wave of pocket pistols on the market that held 9 or 10 rounds. Who the hell want to buy a full sized GLOCK 17 that holds 10 rounds when they can have a 26 that held the same amount and was way smaller.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get your heads out of your asses and pay attention.C'mon concentrate.I know you can do it.
I "didn't even realize it"? WTF?
It was sarcasm.That's right,INTENTIONAL.It was to demonstrate stupid generalizations,and yet you two geniuses are too  freakin' STUPID to even realize it.If you are the spokemen for afficionados of black rifles,or even "typical black rifle" owners (see,another generalization)  we don't stand a chance.
That's right-I have/own/use and will DEFEND the right to do such with ALL weapons,both my "scary" guns and my "Elmer Fudd" specials.

I'm sick of SOME hunters who don't give a damn about any firearm but the ones they use/own,and cast a bad light on the rest of us by the way the act/dress/talk (you know, the kind that show up at the corner store to pick up another 12 pack,bloody and cursing in front of women and children).

And ,I'm sick of SOME of the black rifle owners ,who play wannabe Rambos/pretend SEALS/SFs,you know fatigues tucked in boots,canteen,knives strapped on,who hang around the range/gun shop/etc, talking about mag dumps,hi-cap "clips","kill a man at a thousand yards",and no one's gonna take THEIR piece away.Uh-huh.First to fold,more than likely.Most of their "Special Ops " training came from the interweb,comicbooks and movies.

There's enough clowns in both camps.It is our job to educate them as best we can,and to the degree possible.The more folks we can get on the same page,the better our  firearms future will be.

Also,I'll TRY to mark any future sarcasm with ****,so some of our "slower" members won't be so confused.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#29]
I know there are some very pro-gun hunters (ones that are fascinated by both hunting rifles and military/modern weapons) but they are a minority.

The typical hunter in MI has at least 1 Remington 700 and 1 Winchester lever action, possibly a blackpowder rifle and a bow for hunting. They talk about how the M16s jammed during 'Nam and are junk guns, and how they can hit 1600 yd using their 700
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I know there are some very pro-gun hunters (ones that are fascinated by both hunting rifles and military/modern weapons) but they are a minority.

The typical hunter in MI anywhere has at least 1 Remington 700 and 1 Winchester lever action, possibly a blackpowder rifle and a bow for hunting. They talk about how the M16s jammed during 'Nam and are junk guns, and how they can hit 1600 yd using their 700

+1

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

The typical hunter in MI has at least 1 Remington 700 and 1 Winchester lever action, possibly a blackpowder rifle and a bow for hunting. They talk about how the M16s jammed during 'Nam and are junk guns, and how they can hit 1600 yd using their 700

Well, at least we can kill our own food, gut it, and cook it without looking all kinda tactical.

I'm glad you all know so many of these typical hunters/skeet/trap shooters that don't support the RKBA.

Most of the hunters I know have no problem with ARs or other scary looking weapons.  The ones that have problems, most of the time, can be flipped with a little logic and instruction.

Maybe it's just those damn yankee hunters up north.........
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is always one of us who takes this the wrong way. What he means (and we all know this) is people who only own firearms as a tool for hunting and don't consider them useful or desireable for anything else. Lighten up, most of us hunt but are not Fudds.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
He has the nerve to tell me I need to learn primitive weapons such as bow and blackpowder because soon all our guns will be illegal.    This guy hunts, votes republican, ex army and claims to be pro gun.    As I explained that banning firearms will be mass non compliance he comes back with "there's nothing you'll be able to do about it"    I normally get along fine with him and agree on alot of things but to roll over and play dead is just not an option for me.    

If he truly does represent the majority of gunowners as he claims we're soon to be fukked.

I'll say this right now, I will not comply.   Chain me up and haul me off but you aint gettin my guns.

...you stated that you will be taken alive...how would something like that happen?

yes, I'm being a troll!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#34]
My favorite are the Fudds who complain that you can't hunt deer with that because the round is too small.  Hello, self-defense aside, have they ever heard of small game?  .223 is used for a lot of hunting applications, and being that the AR is an inherently accurate platform, you can hunt all kinds of rabbits, groundhogs, coyotes, and other vermin.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.  If you read the Miller decision, you will find out that the USSC ruled that Miller's Defense "failed to prove" that a sawed-off shotgun was a type of weapon used by the Militia.  Which is perfectly logical since Miller himself ended up getting murdered IIRC, and no one even argued on his behalf during the trial.  Therefore the USSC had no other choice than to arrive at the conclusion that they did.

YOu need to go and reread the decision. YOu seem to forget that it said that any weapon with an 'intrisic militia value' could not be regulated, and since there was no one there for the defense, the suitibility of the sawed of shot gun was never disputed(and the sawed off shotgun was quite handy in the trenches of Europe in WWI and II). BUT THEY CLEARY SAID THAT ONLY GUNS WITH AN INTRISIC MILITIA VALUE COULD NOT BE REGULATED. Sorry, but  the military doesn't fileld, nor have they ever, an O/U, or anything in .243, or a ton of other calibers. I say follow the miller decision and if you want to ban some guns, say bye-bye to many guns from the hunting crowd. No skin off my nose, after all they have done to NOT help us.

Quoted:

Easy, they stood by and watched when the 94' AWB was passed, using the sorry excuse: "I don't hunt with a AK-47."  The news media themselves saw this and exploited the divide among gun owners.  Pointing out that the AWB wouldn't affect normal hunting firearms, or that it wasn't going to ban any handguns.  Which wasn't a false statement, but it was a misleading one.  10+ Magazines were banned, and soon followed a wave of pocket pistols on the market that held 9 or 10 rounds. Who the hell want to buy a full sized GLOCK 17 that holds 10 rounds when they can have a 26 that held the same amount and was way smaller.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#36]
No wonder the Libs are winning they are taking their plays right out of Hitler's hand book - Divide & Conquer.

And were falling for it hook, line and sinker!

Can't we all just play nice.
How about we go hunting with our ARs and M14s?!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
My favorite are the Fudds who complain that you can't hunt deer with that because the round is too small.  Hello, self-defense aside, have they ever heard of small game?  .223 is used for a lot of hunting applications, and being that the AR is an inherently accurate platform, you can hunt all kinds of rabbits, groundhogs, coyotes, and other vermin.

.223 is adequate for deer and legal here. Now this will spur the whole what is too small to hund xxx big game animal debate.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.223 is adequate for deer and legal here. Now this will spur the whole what is too small to hund xxx big game animal debate.

Legal here in Texas as well, although.  I just thought it was funny that the Fudds had no concept that .223 was quite the prevalent hunting round as well, even in states where you can't/shouldn't use if for the deer.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn Californian transplants...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get your heads out of your asses and pay attention.C'mon concentrate.I know you can do it.
I "didn't even realize it"? WTF?
It was sarcasm.That's right,INTENTIONAL.It was to demonstrate stupid generalizations,and yet you two geniuses are too  freakin' STUPID to even realize it.If you are the spokemen for afficionados of black rifles,or even "typical black rifle" owners (see,another generalization)  we don't stand a chance.
That's right-I have/own/use and will DEFEND the right to do such with ALL weapons,both my "scary" guns and my "Elmer Fudd" specials.

I'm sick of SOME hunters who don't give a damn about any firearm but the ones they use/own,and cast a bad light on the rest of us by the way the act/dress/talk (you know, the kind that show up at the corner store to pick up another 12 pack,bloody and cursing in front of women and children).

And ,I'm sick of SOME of the black rifle owners ,who play wannabe Rambos/pretend SEALS/SFs,you know fatigues tucked in boots,canteen,knives strapped on,who hang around the range/gun shop/etc, talking about mag dumps,hi-cap "clips","kill a man at a thousand yards",and no one's gonna take THEIR piece away.Uh-huh.First to fold,more than likely.Most of their "Special Ops " training came from the interweb,comicbooks and movies.

There's enough clowns in both camps.It is our job to educate them as best we can,and to the degree possible.The more folks we can get on the same page,the better our  firearms future will be.

Also,I'll TRY to mark any future sarcasm with ****,so some of our "slower" members won't be so confused.

Aw, settle down Sparky.  I know how you meant it, but your sarcastic generalization still sounded like pretty much every damn hunter I know.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
YOu need to go and reread the decision. YOu seem to forget that it said that any weapon with an 'intrisic militia value' could not be regulated, and since there was no one there for the defense, the suitibility of the sawed of shot gun was never disputed(and the sawed off shotgun was quite handy in the trenches of Europe in WWI and II). BUT THEY CLEARY SAID THAT ONLY GUNS WITH AN INTRISIC MILITIA VALUE COULD NOT BE REGULATED. Sorry, but  the military doesn't fileld, nor have they ever, an O/U, or anything in .243, or a ton of other calibers. I say follow the miller decision and if you want to ban some guns, say bye-bye to many guns from the hunting crowd. No skin off my nose, after all they have done to NOT help us.

I searched and could not find the words " INTRINSIC MILITIA VALUE in any of the many version of reporductions of the court documents on the web.

In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a "shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length" at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top