Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It also sounds like you need to teach your child not to be mean to animals, now that I think of it...
   - georgestrings

Young children and animals are rarily a great conbination.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you know a cat can scratch the shit out of a child and most folks say it's just a cat.
a dog nipps at you and your ready to sell it off or gas it.  he could not have trained the dog before as there was no child before.  the dog was the child.  now the dog is confused and just needs a little more training.  and yes.  you can train a 2 year old dog.  will he nip the boy again?  i don't know.  will a new puppy nip the boy.  yes.  i can guarantee it will and those milk teeth are a lot sharper than a big dog.  plus you have to retrain the new dog everything.  the dog you have just needs a little "adjustment"  not a full engine rebuild.  

I agree about a cat, but then again I don't advocate cats for children either.

Puppies nip, sure, but not out of aggression, and not hard enough to draw blood, or at least such has been my experience with them.

I understand what you are saying, but I guess to me it'd be a question of taking the chance.  I know I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoot the dog or get rid of the dog, NOW.

I was attacked by our English Setter when I was in the 5th grade, 3 minutes after that dog bite my face and neck, that dog was outside with a shotgun blast to the head.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
What you should have done was have your son bite the dog back, preferably in the neck untill the dog yelpped in submission.

But seriously, not a fault or training issue. But you need to find the dog a new home. If you get a replacement pup in a few years, it will grow up with your son and you won't likely have the agressive nature. Older dogs for some reason can become aggressive around small kids, seen it more than once.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah, keep the dog, if it takes out your kids eyes during the "training period", you can always go get new ones at the local eye store.
Not a big deal, if your kid does not mind being blind for the rest of his life.

Heaven forbid you act like an adult and supervise your child....right?

unless you are absolutely manic, absolute supervision of dogs and children in the same house is impossible.

Maybe you aren't capable of thinking through a solution, but you can always keep the dog away from the child while it's being trained / re-trained.

After two and half years, and still doing this to children -- no retraining.

My reaction may have been different had the dog viciously attacked the kid and ripped his scalp off, and pulled his eyes out, and bit of his tongue.  However, that didn't happen.

It will the next time the kid gets near the dog's food dish.

The dog sounds like it reacted with a nip.  Dogs teeth are harder than child's skin.  Child's skin loses.

No excuse. Simply put, no excuse.

We attempt to train dog.  With a make shift quarantine.

If dog fails follow-up testing, dog is gone.

Look!  An adult plan, with adult goals and objectives.

The dog already has over two years experience with the child. If it didn't pick up something this basic by now, I wouldn't trust it again with my kids, even after training.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was the kid teasing the dog? I've seen so many dogs bite due to kids teasing them.

Absolutely no excuse. The dog should know better. My dogs have let kids whack them, poke them, jump on their ribs, and everything else without doing anything but getting out of the way.

Sucks to be one of your dogs

If you had their life, you would put up with being poked in the eye and having your tail stepped on, too.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunately the dog can never again be trusted with your child, it's time to find it a new home.  Your first concern must always be your children, no exceptions or rationalizations.  Sorry  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I know in the past our boy would aggitate the dog

Guess what the dog learned in those two and a half years? That your son is a pain in the ass that needs to submit. Retrain the dog to teach him your son is a step above him in the hierarchy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Unfortunately the dog can never again be trusted with your child, it's time to find it a new home.  Your first concern must always be your children, no exceptions or rationalizations.  Sorry  

+1

While there may theoretically be some hope of retraining this dog, you are a man and you have responsibilities.  Foremost is protecting your young.   Please do that.  Your spouse knows the answer here, and your disagreement with her on this issue will END YOUR MARRIAGE if you decline to change this situation and something REALLY bad happens.

I'm a dog lover, but that is neither here nor there.

Sometimes being a man is about taking a deep breath, and doing what you NEED to do, as opposed to what you may want to do.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It also sounds like you need to teach your child not to be mean to animals, now that I think of it...
   - georgestrings

Not in my experience.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm going to be one of the few who say not to get rid of the dog.  I don't know what your son was doing but you mentioned him agitating him in the past and  that could have caused it.  Any animal that is messed with will have had enough at some point and bite scratch, no exceptions.  If this were a pit bull or german shepard or larger dog I would say he might have to go, but I would not throw your beagle away at the first bite.  I've been bit by dogs plenty of times when I was a kid and most of the time deserved it because I was messing with him.  I can't blame him for that.  

You have to decide if its your sons behavior towards the dog that caused this.  If it is then your son needs to be told how to behave around the dog and what not to do.  Whatever he was doing I bet he won't do it anymore.  Animals can only take so much poking, just like people.  

If you truly think it was not the childs fault then get rid of the dog, but I would bet otherwise.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I would say bye to the pooch. Better safe then sorry.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Bye, bye beagle!

If one of my dogs did that to anyone except a burglar/bad guy ya'll would have to restrain me from putting it down on the spot.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm going to be one of the few who say not to get rid of the dog.  I don't know what your son was doing but you mentioned him agitating him in the past and  that could have caused it.  Any animal that is messed with will have had enough at some point and bite scratch, no exceptions.  If this were a pit bull or german shepard or larger dog I would say he might have to go, but I would not throw your beagle away at the first bite.  I've been bit by dogs plenty of times when I was a kid and most of the time deserved it because I was messing with him.  I can't blame him for that.  

You have to decide if its your sons behavior towards the dog that caused this.  If it is then your son needs to be told how to behave around the dog and what not to do.  Whatever he was doing I bet he won't do it anymore.  Animals can only take so much poking, just like people.  

If you truly think it was not the childs fault then get rid of the dog, but I would bet otherwise.

Bill3508

It does need to be said that he needs to get his kid under control. Early abuse to animals is one of the hallmarks of far more serious problems later on.

At the same time, still no excuse for a family dog. Dump the dog, retrain the child.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:01:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I think in this case the child is causing the dog to be aggressive.  Poke me enough times and I'll bite to.  If your nice I'm nice, same goes with animals.  Dogs with aggresive history bite without reason or provocation, this is not the case here as was mentioned by the father.  The dog has been provoked in the past.

BIll3508
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Ban BEAGLES!

It's for the children!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
   - georgestrings

Not in my experience.

Nor mind.

Had a German Shepard when I was a kid. Best dog I ever had. Worst thing she ever did to me was get a wild hair up her ass to chase a bunny while I was out walking her. She pulled me over and I hung on for dear life and off we went.
Good dog. Damned neighbors ate her.
I still to this day want to shoot those fucking cocksuckers for eating my dog.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't think any of us here can tell you what to do since we do not know the whole story. But if your kid has teased the dog in the past he got what he has been asking for. A dog will only take so much shit just like any living thing.

Now thank fully your son wanst to badly hurt. And if the dog wanted to it could have done far more damage. Trust me I had the exp with a lab I had as a child. A group of kids would go to the fence and tease it and throw shit at it and run and did so for years. Well one day the dog caught one of them and with one bite sent him to the hospitial.

The dog was put to sleep and to this day I am pissed about it. You know it was my first dog and only dog and I loved that dog and so punk fucker decided to fuck with it and got burnt.

Any how if you want to keep the dog get a kennel keep it in the kennel away from your child. Also teach your kid not to fuck with the dog because one day it will cost him.

In a few years your son will be fine around it when he is the bigger one.

Or you could give it to a friend to keep for you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
[Good dog. Damned neighbors ate her.

WTF!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF!!!

No shit.  

We need the story on this one.

They fucking ATE your dog?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
   - georgestrings

Not in my experience.

Nor mind.

Had a German Shepard when I was a kid. Best dog I ever had. Worst thing she ever did to me was get a wild hair up her ass to chase a bunny while I was out walking her. She pulled me over and I hung on for dear life and off we went.
Good dog. Damned neighbors ate her.

I grew up with several kinds of dogs around. Never had one intentionally harm a child, no matter what. Damn near every one of them would have attacked a full-grown lion to protect the kids.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF!!!

No shit.  

We need the story on this one.

They fucking ATE your dog?

Yes, they ate my dog.
My mom and dad were divorced, dad lived in out in the country and mom lived in town. Anyways, my mom had bought a dog for me. Me, being in 2nd grade wouldnt always do the right thing with the dog and sometimes it would get out and run off.
Well, it ran off one time and I spent 2 days lookin for it. Our neighbors were Native Americans. My mom went over one day to see if they had seen our dog and they offered her some of the meat.
My mom has always been very honest and upfront with me even as a small child. She said telling me the real story of what happened to our dog was the hardest thing she ever had to do.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Yes, they ate my dog.
My mom and dad were divorced, dad lived in out in the country and mom lived in town. Anyways, my mom had bought a dog for me. Me, being in 2nd grade wouldnt always do the right thing with the dog and sometimes it would get out and run off.
Well, it ran off one time and I spent 2 days lookin for it. Our neighbors were Native Americans. My mom went over one day to see if they had seen our dog and they offered her some of the meat.
My mom has always been very honest and upfront with me even as a small child. She said telling me the real story of what happened to our dog was the hardest thing she ever had to do.

She's pulling your leg!

I hope...
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they ate my dog.

She's pulling your leg!

I hope...

I wish she was.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Beagles are totally braindead dogs and they annoy me to no end IMHO.  That being said, I suggest you hold your dog down and let your son "Alpha Roll" your dog or let your son hit it a few times.  That might sound mean but the dog will quickly figure out its place again in the "pack".  If it doesn't work, get rid of it!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okay, our family dog, a Beagle who we have had for 2 1/2 years bit our 4 year old son in the face yesterday.  He has nipped at him in the past but this time he drew blood and our son needed stitches in his upper lip (they actually glued it).  Now the dog is not aggressive towards anyone else in the family.
 I believe this time it was unprovoked, I know in the past our boy would aggitate the dog but I don't believe he did this time.  Now my wifes reaction was to get rid of the dog, to the point where it is almost a he leaves or I leave scenario.  We have talked about obedience training, however it is a Beagle and I hear they aren't very trainible.  
I wanted to gather your thoughts and suggestions, would you get rid of the dog? How trainible are Beagles, does anyone here have experience with them.  If it were a more aggressive bread I wouldn't hesitate but the dog is loved by everyone and a member of the family.
thanks

What the fuck is wrong with you?!!!!!   I would have broke that dogs fucking neck with my bare hands ASAP!!!

My family German Shepard got away from me the other day, and bit a neighbor boy, since I live on a military base, it was all I could do not to take it out back and put a bullet in her head. Luckily a friend took her off my hands. The little boy wasnt hurt. Just a real good pinch mark, barely drew blood. But there was no damn reason for my dog to do that.

What if it had been your childs eye or it permanently scarred your child? You shouldnt even be questioning yourself on this.

+1
Put the dog down or get rid of it.

Samuel
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they ate my dog.

She's pulling your leg!

I hope...

I wish she was.

You know, I like a good burger/steak.  Howevber, if I ever move/visit India, I will have enough respect not to eat their cows.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Find the dog a home. Don't get another dog till your son is a little older, if you and the family still want a dog.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#30]
The dog has 2 strikes against it already .
Are you waiting for it to do real damage ?

I usually come out on the animal side for
most posts , but this won't be one of them .
My kids come first in EVERY SITUATION
no if's , and's or buts .

This dog needs to go . How you choose to make
that happen is up to you , but it needs to be done now .
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
   - georgestrings

Not in my experience.

Mine, neither - we ALWAYS had a dog when I was growing up, and none of us got bitten - in fact, it was always a beagle... Of course, my Dad would not have tolerated an animal of ANY kind acting agressively towards a family member - and would've administered an ass beating if he found out we were being mean to the family dog...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
   - georgestrings

Not in my experience.

Mine, neither - we ALWAYS had a dog when I was growing up, and none of us got bitten - in fact, it was always a beagle... Of course, my Dad would not have tolerated an animal of ANY kind acting agressively towards a family member - and would've administered an ass beating if he found out we were being mean to the family dog...

- georgestrings

And therein is the secret.
The dog needs as much training as the children.

Perhaps the owner of this beagle needs to give his sont he same training the dog needs......
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Glk,where were you when all this "aggitating" was going on? I know a little more on this subject than most,as my Mom rescues Jack Russells. Any dog(or person) is only gonna take so much abuse,some breeds more than others(JRTs don't too much ).
                                                                                                                                                                    My JRTs going senile,I don't leave trash out anymore,or food on the table,he barks at things which aren't there.BTW,he was beaten by kids almost daily,now he sees kids as a source of dropped food(don't feed Woody cake!!!!!)

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#34]
bye bye poochie.

Sorry, but that's what I'd do.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#35]
BTW,tough situation for you,if you decide to not have your Beagle anymore,get in touch with your local Beagle rescue group(they are VERY strict,they will NOT adopt him out to a family with kids)
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#36]
don't take a chance with it hurting anybody elses kids either, put it down.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#37]
When I was maybe 4y. old I got bit in the face by a Dalmation. We had just gotten it a couple of weeks before. Apparently I had some food in my hand so he bit me. I had to have four stiches on the left side of my face. The dog was returned to the original owner, who had it put down(I only found this out a little while ago when I was talking to my parents about the incident).

I still have a scar on my left cheek.

My suggestion would be to get rid of the dog. Send it to a farm out in the country or someplace where there are no small children around.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Dogs are teh suck. I don't understand their appeal.

it's better than that hamster you stick up your...
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
It's a chance one takes with ANY dog, since no matter how trained and/or small they are, they continue to have a wild instinct buried deep inside them.

That said, the dog has proven it's propensity for dangerous behavior. Next time it could be worse, do you want to tell you wife "He could have been trained." over your sons hospital bed?

SSS

Or how about over his grave?

SHOOT THE FUCKER NOW!
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was the kid teasing the dog? I've seen so many dogs bite due to kids teasing them.

Absolutely no excuse. The dog should know better. My dogs have let kids whack them, poke them, jump on their ribs, and everything else without doing anything but getting out of the way.

No excuse? The dog should know better? That's ridiculous! People shouldn't expect a dog to put up with costant harassment from a pesky human.

I've witnessed dogs being relentlessly harassed by kids. People need to discipline their kids and stop blaming their pet for their lack of taking action and responsibility. If you can't handle kids and/or pets, don't have them, period.

If another human pokes, pulls, pinches and kicks you, will you just sit there day in and day out and take the abuse, or will you take action?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Some dogs just don't like kids, who can blame them. We had a cocker spanial when I was little that didn't like me. We were just kept apart. Just keep them apart.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No excuse? The dog should know better? That's ridiculous! People shouldn't expect a dog to put up with costant harassment from a pesky human.

I've witnessed dogs being relentlessly harassed by kids. People need to discipline their kids and stop blaming their pet for their lack of taking action and responsibility. If you can't handle kids and/or pets, don't have them, period.

If another human pokes, pulls, pinches and kicks you, will you just sit there day in and day out and take the abuse, or will you take action?

True, to be sure.

But the dog and the kid aren't meshing properly.   If it happens again, the kid will LOSE again.  One of them needs to go.  It should be the dog.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#43]
find a good home for the dog
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
It amazes me how many people are ready to execute the family pet over a minor nip.

When I was about ten years old, my beagle nipped my arm in a moment of confusion a left a small scar. Not once did my family consider taking him out back and shooting him. The dog was punished and never again bit anyone. He did however chase a neighbor child out of the path of a car and was hit himself in the process. He also fought off a stray chow twice his size that tried to attack my little sister.

That little guy was my best friend until he died last year at 16 years old.

If all people and all dogs were shot when they made a mistake, there would be a hell of a lot more dogs than people on this planet.

Amen....... People forget dogs are just that, DOGS.... They are wild animals most the time and can be trained but it requires the owner to train them. No training or consistant correction and the dog will be a dog.
Both of my dogs know that any child is there boss.. They where taught with the help of my sisters children. My two year old lab actualy at command chased down my nephew, grabbed him by the back of his shirt, and drug him to the ground to keep him from running into a lightly travels hiway.  Again, dogs are dogs untill you teach them different.  getting rid of the dog would be like getting rid of a snake because it bit you when it was hungry. Its natural instinct for them to bite untill taught not too.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The dog bit your son in the face because that's how dogs establish dominance over one another and it also might have percieved your son as doing something wrong and "punished" it so to speak. He doesn't do it to anyone else because he know his place but your son is still considered to be below him and he will keep biting until you show your dog that he's the low man on the totem pole in your family. Next time he tries it, grab him by the snout and tell him no and keep repeating it and clamp down hard. You'll see the fear in those eyes and he won't do it again. And don't worry about the biting because it's just a natural instinct and once you show that your son is above him, that should cure it of it's tendency to do it.

A VOICE OF REASON.  

at last.  it's a dog.  you have to teach it how to do a lot of things including socialize it with the family.  don't dump it the first time it makes a mistake.  this is a dog not a running chainsaw.
if you don't teach this dog you will have to teach the next one.  

Dogs are Pack Animals, the family is their pack. The dog is above your child in the pecking order in HIS eyes. Same thing with a dog I once owned, would completely ignore or act snappy to the wife. I told her time and time again to lay into the dog and show who was in charge. She finally did one day and the dog was COMPLETELY different from that day on. ADORED her, in fact.

I do not know if you will ba able to change your dogs behavior, especially with a child, but you CANNOT take the chance of injury. Blood was drawn, and the dog "thinks" it won. Disiplining it now won't do anything. I doubt if it would understand in the least why it was being discplined. Find a good home and get a breed like a lab. They were bred to obey and are great family pets. Do NOT get a husky anything as they are VERY pack oriented and are apt to "see"who is the boss occasionally. Not a problem for me as I make sure my husky shepard mix knows who is the boss by throwing her on her back and holding her down by the throat [NOT choking] when she plays to hard and gets overly aggressive. YOU are the leader of the pack, what you say goes, period. Thats why I hate little shit yappy dogs, no one ever puts them in their place because they are so "cute."

Find a good home for your pooch because it will bite your kid again. It will not be worth it, and your wife will divorce you if she thinks you put your dog ahead of your kid. And I would agree with her.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I expect mine to put up with anything from a small child. If they can't put up with it, they are supposed to escape or come to me for protection.

I have witnessed it, too. My dogs don't bite. That being said, I agree the guy needs to do some training on the kid.

If a baby is poking, pulling, prodding, or whatever, I will take it -- because I know it is a baby.  All my dogs very clearly know the difference between babies and everyone else and act accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okay, our family dog, a Beagle who we have had for 2 1/2 years bit our 4 year old son in the face yesterday.  He has nipped at him in the past but this time he drew blood and our son needed stitches in his upper lip (they actually glued it).  Now the dog is not aggressive towards anyone else in the family.
 I believe this time it was unprovoked, I know in the past our boy would aggitate the dog but I don't believe he did this time.  Now my wifes reaction was to get rid of the dog, to the point where it is almost a he leaves or I leave scenario.  We have talked about obedience training, however it is a Beagle and I hear they aren't very trainible.  
I wanted to gather your thoughts and suggestions, would you get rid of the dog? How trainible are Beagles, does anyone here have experience with them.  If it were a more aggressive bread I wouldn't hesitate but the dog is loved by everyone and a member of the family.
thanks

Dog is not the problem here.

BINGO !   Give that man a Scooby Snack™

I would bet my money that the dog was being agitated when it snapped the child's face.

Completely NATURAL reaction of a dog trying to stop an annoying puppy...

I would like you to answer one question.  What did you do to your son when you witnessed him agitating the beagle in the past as you mentioned ?

LB
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#49]
The dog needs to go now. No IFFs, ANDs, or BUTs. Find a good home with out kids, or Put him down. He is a liability now.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

BINGO !   Give that man a Scooby Snack™

I would bet my money that the dog was being agitated when it snapped the child's face.

Completely NATURAL reaction of a dog trying to stop an annoying puppy...

I expect my dogs to know the difference between babies and puppies. You don't harm babies, period.

I would like you to answer one question.  What did you do to your son when you witnessed him agitating the beagle in the past as you mentioned ?

LB

Good question, and the kid needs some remedial effort here, but my dogs still wouldn't bite.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top