Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/5/2001 5:56:13 PM EDT
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/029/e6/9T/5j/2x32305.jpg[/img]

O.K. the screen printer finally got back with me the T-shirts will be $19 apiece plus whatever shipping will be.  Now I need to find out how many we want, and how much to tack on for the server fund.  Oh, anything over XL will be $1.25 more.  So what do you fellas think?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds good to me
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
cool I'll take one, but where did you get that backwards rifle? :)
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in...
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Will that graphic be on the front or the back of the shirt.  And how large will that graphic be?  Full size of the shirt or smaller?

Wizeass time...  Do I get a small mirror to carry around so I can see what the AR should really look like.   [;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]
erikm, the rifles were originally crossed, the computer simply made a mirror image of the original photo.  If I turned it the right way round it covers up .com and if I switch the .com it looks weird because most people read left to right.  That logo will be on the back and full size, you can be a wise a$$ all you want 7 and I'll like you just the same.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
erikm, the rifles were originally crossed, the computer simply made a mirror image of the original photo.  If I turned it the right way round it covers up .com and if I switch the .com it looks weird because most people read left to right.
View Quote

Cool with me I like the f/a showing view anyway better than a 2 position fire selector. I was looking at it kept thinking in my mind it was backwards, had to actually pick up mine to prove it to myself! What color are they btw?

Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#7]
CIB,

Ummm, what color will they be?  it will impact my decision.  having said that, if it is good quality tee shirt in, say, green, I'm in.

BUT, I leave for Thailand in 6 days.  I will be gone for 2 months.  So, if I don't place an immidiate order, you have warning.

James

PS - I really liked the crossed rifles, but, this will do.

PSS - I think the lefty thing is cool.  If someone notices - you know they are part of the team.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Is the logo or anything on the front. Also what color?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll sign up for two
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#10]
ILL TAKE ONE
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/Zi/h1/Ux/3B92915.jpg[/img]
Sorry fellas, I've got a 5 year old here demanding some of my attention, and I'm not thinking of everything.  This is the front logo, the shirts should be about the same color as the background in the jpg.  I requested heavy weight T's and I'll go look at them Tuesday to make sure.  I tried an OD green but the 2nd was hard to read on them.  jimmyb if you want one let me know what size and I'll hold on to it until you get back, I assume this is a deployment?  Oh, my wife is Thai, I've never been there, but we plan on going someday.

Hey, we need to figure out how much we are going to collect per shirt for the server fund?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Put me down for two and let me know how how  payments will be handled!
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#14]
CIB,

Ummm, not deployment.  Vacation (from what I don't know).  I visit 2-3 times a year as I love the place.

I'll take two XL.  Let me know payment details and maybe we can finish this before I leave.

james

PS - My wife is not thai, but has taken a lot of cooking classes there and is an excellent cook.  I have no idea how anyone lives without thai food in their life.

PSS - what part of Thailand is the wife from?  I've been to most of it by now.  My facvorite is Chaing Mai.  least favorite is bangkok.  Man, what a loud and hectic city.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll take two when they're done. Maybe L or XL, do these shirts run avreage size or a bit big, do you know?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice...let us know all the final details.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 4:28:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Misterhemi, I don't know about that but I'll find out.  jimmybcool, if you don't mind my asking how much were your plane tickets and what city are you flying out of?  I cna't remember the name of the town she's from, I think it's near the only other airport in the country besides Bangkok.

None of you guys has any ideas on how much per shirt we should colllect for the ar15.com server fund?  You guys are unusually silent on this, I figured half would be yelling $10 and the other half yelling $1? Come on guys we all use and enjoy this site, a little input, would be nice.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 4:36:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Ok I'll start how about $5.00 for the fund?

I'll take one. How long till you get them printed and ready for shipping?
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 4:45:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Greg3, as soon as we get the details like how much we want to collect for the server and the number of shirts we'll need, and sizes it should'nt take too long.  I have never used paypal tell me how it works and I'll look into it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 4:59:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Take a look at [url]www.paypal.com[/url] .  It's pretty straightforward.  Get a cheapie, low limit credit card, give them that number and they will deposit money into that account.  If you're braver than I, you can give them a savings or checking acct number and they can deposit/withdraw from that.  

It's worked well for me so far, about twenty small transactions and one in the $700 range.

$2 or $3 sounds better fr a server donation.  Sign me up for an XL shirt.  These beat the heck out of black shirts with skulls.

Norm
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 5:51:33 AM EDT
[#21]
This looks great.  Will the shirts be the tan color on the background or white?  I'll take at least 1 XL, maybe 2 depending on the color of the shirt.  Let us know how to order the shirts.  

John
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:21:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I want one XL. Let me know when and where to send the money to. I agree maybe $5 for the server.
Thanks
Tim
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:46:46 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm in for at least 1 -- LARGE
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#24]
I'll take 2 in XL. They look great!
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:59:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I'll be in for one in XL.

Link Posted: 5/6/2001 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm in for 2XLs.

Craig
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#27]
I really don't know about how much we should charge for the server fund, maybe a dollar or two, but I think its important to try to keep the total cost of the shirts to 25 or less.  Also I don't think we can order by just posting here, it seems too random and difficult to expect CIB to keep digging through this thread looking for orders.  I propse we set up some type of template that we can copy paste into an e-mail and then send them to CIB.  With that said maybe CIB doesn't want all the e-mails but we could always make an AR15dotcom@hotmail or something just for this reason.

So for example:

QTY   SIZE  PRICE  TOTAL
___   ____  _____  _____
___   ____  _____  _____
___   ____  _____  _____

Ship to:

Just copy paste this into an e-mail or something.  Let me know what you think CIB.

By the way put me down for two,   lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey... what about a baby tee or a halter t-shirt for the women?  Not trying to make your life difficult... just a thought... you know, guns and cleavage... [}:D]  

Either way, when the details are worked out I'd like one as well.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Put me down for one in 2XL. I'm OK with whatever you folks decide for the server fund.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Alright I'll check into setting up a paypal account tonight when I've got more time and set up a hotmail account as well.  Counterstrike I like the template ordering idea too, I'd like to try to keep everything straight forward so I don't mess anything up or get anybody myself included confused.

Miss Magnum anytime guns and cleavage are brought into the same thread lives are bound to become more difficult![;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Put me in for 2ea XL as well. I'll keep an eye out for further ordering info.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#33]
put me down for 2 one Xl and one m for the wife Email me where to send the funds.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey, NormG on the paypal personal account it says it will only receive up to $100 per month on credit cards otherwise I have to pay them a certain amount.  Now what I want to know is, when you use paypal do you normally use a credit card?  Also, we could use the old snail mail method and a postal money order as well.  As far as the server fund goes we've got $2, $3, and $5 as suggestions..........any more?

Here's what I'm looking at so far.
1 XXL
15 XL
4 L
1 M
and 13 who said they'd take one, but did'nt include any size.  For a grand total of 34 shirts.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Hey... what about a baby tee or a halter t-shirt for the women?  Not trying to make your life difficult... just a thought... you know, guns and cleavage... [}:D]  

View Quote
the baby tee is kinda cool Id get one for my 2
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#36]
CIB,

Put me down for 1 large and possibly 1 XL too.  I think the server fund should be $1 or $2.  Keep us up to date and how you are going to handle the transactions.

Thanks for your outstanding effort!!!!  

Steve
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

It was hard enough for him to put this thing together with all the guys disagreeing, and when they finally agree, a woman comes and screws it all up.... [wink]  just kidding!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

It was hard enough for him to put this thing together with all the guys disagreeing, and when they finally agree, a woman comes and screws it all up.... [;)]  just kidding!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Put me down for an XL.  If it's not too much trouble drop me an e-mail about payment.

ques
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Hello, I'm new to posting here, but I've been following this site for a little while. I will order 1-xxl and 2-xl, when you get ready for orders. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 1:04:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 1:15:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 1:17:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 1:34:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Put me down for one XXL, AND ONE XL. The server fund should be one or two $ to keep the shirts under 25$.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 1:45:43 AM EDT
[#45]
1 please. XL.

Server fund: $2 sounds good.

Guns and cleavage?  please post the graphic you're gonna use with this... [:P]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:11:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 4:10:40 AM EDT
[#47]
I want 2, in XXL.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 4:40:46 AM EDT
[#48]
CIB,  I normally use a credit card, but then I've not done much volume.  I had one large purchase through PayPay and they wanted me to be a "premium" member.  Cost me all of $2.00 IIRC.  I'll guess yours will be called a "commercial" account.  Not sure, but I think they might want a percent or two.  It's probably buried deep in one of those customer agreement pages.

HTH,
Norm
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Hey, like I said, I don't want to make your life difficult... is the image copyrighted?  Could I just pay a fee and have it screened on a halter top myself?  
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 5:14:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Put me down for 1 XL.

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top