User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
As a teenager I thought that the stuff in the Anarchist Cookbook was true, and kind of cool.  Then I joined the Army and learned how to make the real stuff.

Like others have said, the AC is almost completely useless and even dangerous.  Don't waste your time.

You can find very detailed instructions for improvised stuff on the internet, but I wouldn't trust any of it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
i do have one.

you can still buy them.

if you really want my address to come and borrow it you can PM/IM me

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey.. It worked on pay phones for me.

'Ma bell.. LOL. Dial a 5 digit code and then the number.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a copy, I'll send it right over.

Please send my your address.

The number of people who live in your house.

Their work schedules.

The likelihood that they will be armed.

A list of pets you might have,

A detailed floor plan of your house.

A map of the closest location to your house park a communications van.

Thanks.

To state the obvious I am kidding.  

I heard about this book in middle school, never saw one.

I'm not  BATFE ()

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Is the Anarchist Cookbook anything like, or the same as, the Improvised Munitions Black Book volumes?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Barns and Noble sells it around here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I used to love all those txt files from the 80s/90s that told you how to make various "stuff" with fucked up ascii diagrams . Then there was pbx hacking, red boxing, carding...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The information in that book is so useless and incorrect it's been suspected of being FBI misinformation.

This kind of counterintelligence and disinformation woudl be expected from a FED
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Downloadable format:

The group responsible, the Earth Liberation Front look like a bunch of liberal hippy whackjobs.  Make the people on Whale Wars look like Ann Coulter.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:00:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Improvised Munitions Handbook.  Much much better.  Amazon has that and much more.  I've even seen it once at Barnes and Noble believe it or not.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I used to love all those txt files from the 80s/90s that told you how to make various "stuff" with fucked up ascii diagrams . Then there was pbx hacking, red boxing, carding...

I used to run a very large BBS in the Midwest that catered to these files/users back in the early 90s.  ToneLoc for the pbx h4XX0R win!  ;). I ran Oblivion BBS...veeeery '1337. ;)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:19:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Damn I clicked on it. Now I am on the list too.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:48:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The information in that book is so useless and incorrect it's been suspected of being FBI misinformation.

This.

You'll shoot you're eye out.

Pick up an "Improvised Munitions" manual.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:49:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

really ?

Yes.  Where have you been?  Anyways, I am pretty sure it talks about bananadine in it.  Any book that seriously discusses bananadine is a joke.

never had an interest when i was younger

Google TM 31-210.  Then look around.  You can find it pretty easily.

Yeah, that one.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:55:28 AM EDT
[#18]
The list. You are now on it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top