BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a troll thread.

But Glenn Beck and what he is doing is the future of responsible news reporting.

I support him 100%
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They both suck.

Winner..attention Whore Vs Truther Fuckwad = BOTH Losers

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
both are marketing geniuses making a killing off of uninformed gullible idiots.

Yep, this is the media business. They are selling advertising time by delivering a customer base to advertisers.  No different than CNN or FOX , MSNBC or Rush.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
both are marketing geniuses making a killing off of uninformed gullible idiots.

Yep, this is the media business. They are selling advertising time by delivering a customer base to advertisers.  No different than CNN or FOX , MSNBC or Rush.

It costs a LOT of money to have a professional studio and broadcasting equipment, researchers and reporters.

How do you suppose they pay for all of that?

Taking your post to it's logical conclusion, ANYONE who pays for their costs by selling advertising is no better than FOX or MSNBC.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#6]
They've both got their nutty-factor. But I do regard Beck as generally having a grip on reality.

Jones, on the other hand, I view as a form of entertainment. I was "lucky" enough to come across him the first week he started his local radio show here back in about '93. Then his Public Access TV shows. Y'all think he's fucking insane now? Shoulda heard him back then, he's toned it down a LOT. Used to be much more into the lizard overlords, illuminati shit, if you can imagine that. I'll give him credit for being right about a few things before MSM or anyone else ever talks about them.

But his meltdowns.. He can be talking about.. popsicles.. and just go total spittle-flying batshit crazy... I find that hugely entertaining...

And anyone who buys any of his merch or gives him money is an idiot. He's a rich kid from a wealthy family who never has wanted for anything.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of people in the OWS crowd who can tell you how Beck isn't really doing something that he thinks is important because he's ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY OMG and of course the two are mutually exclusive.

Surprised nobody has called out Jones for trying to link Beck into the UN Globalists movement because some of his stations were running UN - affiliated commercials.  This is the same Beck who just published a book about the dangers of the UN called Agenda 21, look it up.  
Alex Jones is a paranoid conspiracy theorist who occasionally puts out real news.
Glenn Beck is a news guy who occasionally puts out a paranoid conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh God.  He had Jesse Ventura on today.

What a loon.  Ventura is defending himself on getting into a fight with Navy Seals.

Wait..I thought ventura said it never happened....
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Beck > Troll > OP.

Got em', coach.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh God.  He had Jesse Ventura on today.

What a loon.  Ventura is defending himself on getting into a fight with Navy Seals.

Wait..I thought ventura said it never happened....

It was the HARP system.

THERMITE PAINT!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:55:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beck > Troll > OP.

cute

bootlicker

if you want I can tell bootlickers easy ways to kill themselves

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#12]
They are both morons.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Jones never talked shit about my cats.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Both are nuts, by AJ is far more off the deep end.

I knew I could never take him seriously when I listened to him go on a rant about "foodies" being godless people and the heart of debauchery because they were enjoying the pleasures of this life and not setting themselves up for the next.

It would have been fun to call and ask him if he had a spice rack in his kitchen.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Jones never talked shit about my cats.

I specifically remember a show where he quoted a news story where this lady had suffered a stroke, and her worthless fucking cats ate her still alive body, then went on to talk about dogs will defend your lifeless body and starve to death next to you, and how dogs are far superior to cats.

And I agreed with him.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beck > Troll > OP.

cute

bootlicker

if you want I can tell bootlickers easy ways to kill themselves

My!  

Such anger.

Alex Jones fans are so angry.

I'm not angry

Bullshit...you're always angry...especially when my M&P shoots better than your Glock...

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They both suck.

Agreed.

Why do people insist on worshipping these TV and radio people?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They both suck.

Agreed.

Can't listen to Alex Jones because he's too far out there. I don't mind listening to other rational people's opinions even though I don't actually agree with them. Kind of like Bill O'Reilly.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They both suck.

Agreed.

Can't listen to Alex Jones because he's too far out there. I don't mind listening to other rational people's opinions even though I don't actually agree with them. Kind of like Bill O'Reilly.

LOL

rational?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Uhh....

Nope.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Bill O'Reilly > All

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Alex Jones is fucking brilliant.

He spins a few tiny nuggets of truth up with a whole lots of batshit crazy lies he makes up, knowing the gullible idiots who listen to him will believe everything he says if they find .02% of it to be true.

He then uses this to continually sell stuff to these idiots. Book, videos, website memberships, survival seed banks, gold, silver, whatever he can pass off on the idiots.

He is full of lies, he has been for the last two decades he has been on the air (I even listened in and laughed back in the 90's when he was shortwave only) and he continually pushes ne wlies and when a lie is exposed just acts like he never said it.

And he knows his fan base is stupid enough to keep going along.

Now he is pimping fizzy vitamin drinks and a dating site for paranoid idiots.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:31:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I like Alex...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I like Alex...

I like it when he goes on his wharggglllllbargggllll foghorn leghorn tears.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Just thought I'd pop my head in here....

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Beck needs to stop crying, Jones is a fucking poser.

Listen, if you consider yourself conservative that is fine. But please, PLEASE don't go out of your way to have gun discussions when you know absolutely nothing about the topic.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top