Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  Ordered in the afternoon two days ago and delivered to my door less than 48 hours later.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I ordered another 211 and about $525 worth of Miller accessories. Came to $1,360 after the 25% discount was applied. So $960 after the $400 rebate. Figure I can sell the welder and spoolgun on craigslist for $1,000 or so and end up with a buch of accessories for free. Tracking numbers indicate that my order should arrive next week.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#3]
If you don't have time to build a cart for your welder, the Harbor Freight Welding Cabinet is tit's. It can be had for $149. It's on sale locally this weekend for that price, don't know if it's a national thing but coupons show up all the time at that price.

ETA. Submitted my rebate & spool gun form. Got the "looks good" email. Glad I waited on submitting the Plasma cutter rebate, submitting them together made the $400 rebate. If I had done it earlier, I would have lost out on an extra $125 since the plasma cutter rebate was only $75 by itself.

Link Posted: 8/13/2015 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and here I am

reading a thread

about tools I don't know how to use.
View Quote

Yeah, can't turn away..

My motorcycle dealer/friend is an expert welder and has a Miller he claims can weld two aluminum beer cans together.  I'v watched him fix broken engine cases and heads.  He can bring things back that others would throw away.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#5]
My rebate form is going out in the mail today.  Last minute to beat the "must be postmarked by" requirement for the free spool gun.  I just printed the email invoice zoro sent so I hope that satisfies that requirement.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#6]
How long did it take you guys to get these confirmation emails?  I sent my forms in two weeks ago and haven't heard anything.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How long did it take you guys to get these confirmation emails?  I sent my forms in two weeks ago and haven't heard anything.
View Quote

I got my confirmation email in 24 hours but I submitted everything by email. I don't know if they email you on a mail-in rebate.

I received my $400 rebate today with a letter saying the spool gun is on the way.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Check just showed up along with a letter saying it will be a few more weeks for the gun.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Zoro is awesome, but I think they trained a bunch of monkeys to pack orders.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Spoolgun arrived today, hefty sucker. Been one or two 30% off emails since then from Zoro. Still get a decent deal on a welder plus the Miller rebates. They revised the 211 design too.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top