BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
What do we get out of the deal?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#2]
OMG. Is that little stubby cuck still clucking? lol.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So all the quotes are the authors narratives and not actual quotes beyond a few words that are then weaved into the authors narratives.  We need a new Rate option labeled Sketti for shit posting troll.
View Quote
Your reading comprehension is far better than some.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So all the quotes are the authors narratives and not actual quotes beyond a few words that are then weaved into the authors narratives.  We need a new Rate option labeled Sketti for shit posting troll.
View Quote
Pretty much. Look what it does though. Pretty damn effective. But you know what do you expect from a Russian cock gargling website that's actually Bulgarian.
https://newrepublic.com/article/156788/zero-hedge-russian-trojan-horse
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

He'll speak well of the US for a couple of more months.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Obnoxious little self-important beggar
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Have you found the actual video of the comments to make your on conclusion or are you just sticking with the article that matches your opinion?  Also, the source they cite in the ZH article says about the same that that Reuters does just without the theatric editorializing.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's interesting that not-ZeroHedge sites don't use nearly the same words that they do.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/visiting-moldova-zelenskiy-says-ukraine-ready-nato-membership-2023-06-01/

Well, "news" sites like Reuters are pro globalist/Ukraine propaganda distributors so it's not unusual for them to try to mitigate outrageous comments made by their protectees.

Have you found the actual video of the comments to make your on conclusion or are you just sticking with the article that matches your opinion?  Also, the source they cite in the ZH article says about the same that that Reuters does just without the theatric editorializing.  

I went to my usual site (Rantingly) for news and the article was linked there (see below). I clicked on the link and skimmed the article. Based on what I saw, I'm satisfied with my basic comment on the article.

Just FYI, Ukraine bro objections and the using of bias leftist media articles hasn't changed my mind.  Sorry!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Dwarf King needs to stand in the corner for a year.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah, let's all jump into WW3 for Zelensky!

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is letting his frustration and impatience over the question of entering the NATO military alliance be known. "Our future is in the European Union. Ukraine is also ready to be part of NATO. We are waiting for NATO to be ready to accept Ukraine," he said Thursday to journalists just ahead of a summit of the European Political Community in Chisinau, Moldova."

"At  the summit, he demanded that Ukraine receive security guarantees "now" and emphasized the best way to ensure this is acceptance into NATO. But the idea of 'security guarantees' has also long been under discussion, with French President Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday having explained that the country could be given "something between the security provided to Israel and full-fledged membership."

Story Link

View Quote

Saw the thread title
Read the name of the OP
Mentally said 'Please be ZeroHedge. Please be ZeroHedge'...

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]
He’s just trying to milk money from everyone. He complains NATO won’t help him while negotiating with China to broker a peace deal and leveraging each to outbid the other.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I went to my usual site (Rantingly) for news and the article was linked there (see below). I clicked on the link and skimmed the article. Based on what I saw, I'm satisfied with my basic comment on the article.

Just FYI, Ukraine bro objections and the using of bias leftist media articles hasn't changed my mind.  Sorry!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Screenshot_20230601_145728_Brave_jpg-2836915.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's interesting that not-ZeroHedge sites don't use nearly the same words that they do.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/visiting-moldova-zelenskiy-says-ukraine-ready-nato-membership-2023-06-01/

Well, "news" sites like Reuters are pro globalist/Ukraine propaganda distributors so it's not unusual for them to try to mitigate outrageous comments made by their protectees.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Screenshot_20230601_145728_Brave_jpg-2836915.JPG

I'm not surprised you're still satisfied with your over the top comment or your level of critical readership.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#14]

No you are a troll which is why you post this troll constantly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Poor critical thinking skills and confirmation bias?
View Quote

Lol Snort
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Propogandist might be a better fit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#17]
“Defacto NATO member” lols.  Sorry  Zelensky your country was chosen to host the proxy war….
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on now, are you guys still mad because I was right about Bakhmut falling?!
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Defacto NATO member" lols.  Sorry  Zelensky your country was chosen to host the proxy war .
View Quote
How did they chose to be attacked?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sketti thread.  Rated troll as usual.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Yay! Another sketti thread!
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus have people not been paying attention for the last 30 years? Never heard of Brzezinski’s “geopolitical pivot”? Ukraine and greater Eurasia has had a target painted squarely on it since the end of the Cold War.  Putin is just dumb enough to engage. And Putin is a biproduct of the same mid 1990’s shit foreign policy implemented in Moscow. Albright, Talbot, Nuland, Sullivan.. all Brzezinski proteges.  There’s been a tug of war over Ukraine for decades now.

This is their wet dream, a protracted and geographically isolated proxy war with zero commitments to direct involvement….just buy them toys!
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#23]
There are South American shit holes that are more westernized than Ukraine.  Pound sand.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Defacto NATO member" lols.  Sorry  Zelensky your country was chosen to host the proxy war .

By deliberately provoking Russia after being warned by Putin on numerous occasions that if they attempted to join NATO he would invade.
Kind of similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis from the Russian perspective.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There are South American shit holes that are more westernized than Ukraine.  Pound sand.
View Quote

I don’t know why South American countries aren’t trying to get into the EU.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#27]
So many Russia lovers here, fuck Russia, I hope they're ruined for decades by this and fall apart as a nation.  They're the global nest of evil, giving birth to communism, Stalin, etc and threatened us with nuclear annihilation for ages.  We're destroying our greatest enemy for pennies on the dollar.  

They did this exact thing to us im Vietnam, basically costing us that war.  Well, this is their Vietnam and it's payback time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long did that take ?

100% Troll.

If Russia wasn't having extreme technical difficulties the entire country would have been rolled up in a month.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey, at least the man's consistent.

Besides, anyone still posting "Tyler Durden" articles from ZeroHedge by this point has no real interest in, well, reality.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Zelensky is a modern day General Lee fighting Russia’s war of aggression.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#31]
OP being dishonest again?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

More $$$$$$ to FJB ??
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sketti thread.  Rated troll as usual.
View Quote

Can you vote once for me as well please?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#34]
I guess this is the Zelensky thread.

Word for word speech-

Madam President of Moldova,

Mr. President of the European Council,

Dear colleagues!

Today, and every time we prepare and make decisions for the sake of our Europe, for the sake of our values, we must remember that every doubt we show here in Europe is a trench that Russia will definitely try to occupy. Whether these doubts are about vital security steps, or doubts about our unity, or maybe about our ability to meet the challenges of our time… every doubt brings more insecurity.

Here in Moldova, luckily, we don't hear air raid sirens or the sound of Russian artillery. But not so long ago, Russia's rulers were, unfortunately, convinced that between the evil they brought to Ukraine and the occupation of Moldova, there were only a few days, a week at most.

And now they think the same way. But we act, we all, and this brings more security.

Since February 24 last year, the limits of security in Europe have in fact been the limits of our determination, our ability to act together for the sake of the interests of our peoples and the whole Europe. As much as we can reject doubts, we can reject the evil of aggression.

There is no one among us who does not know what solutions Europe needs now.

The first is a full-fledged defense against Russian terror. Both on the ground and in the sky.

Russian missiles claimed three more lives this night in our capital, in Kyiv, ten injured. One child killed – in addition to the hundreds killed by Russian terror earlier! At least 484 Ukrainian children killed by Russia.

There are two decisive components now: a coalition of “Patriots” that will put an end to Russian blackmail by ballistic missiles, and a coalition of modern fighter jets that will prove that terror against our cities has no chance. And I thank those who are helping, those who understand that every step in air defense enforcement is literally saving lives, and the speed of forming these two coalitions – the coalition of “Patriots” and the coalition of modern fighter jets –

is literally accelerating peace.

The second is the full power of our unity. We do see who the aggressor is. We see where the aggression is taking place. Russia is afraid of NATO –  it’s true – and tries to swallow only those who are outside of the common security space. And Russia tries to leave a “frozen” war on the territory of its neighbors if it fails to swallow the entire neighboring country.

For example, why is the Russian contingent still in Transnistria? The Kremlin only needs it to unfreeze its attack on Moldova one day. How long will Europe tolerate this? This question is already more than thirty years old. And it is worth answering.

There should be no place for any "frozen" or hot war on our continent!

Recently, a Chinese journalist asked me – why NATO. The answer is simple: when there are no security guarantees, there are only war guarantees. We haven’t heard about the possibility of the security alliance between China plus NATO plus Ukraine… But we need peace, just peace. That is why every European country that borders Russia and that does not want Russia to tear it apart, should be a full member of the EU and NATO. And there are only two alternatives to this – either an open war or a creeping Russian occupation.

We see what is happening in Belarus. We see what is happening in Georgia. We see how these nations are being dragged, although in different ways, into the same state of

lawlessness. But what do they see?  

If even Ukrainians, who are proving our commitment to freedom and the values of a united Europe with blood, have not yet heard a clear positive answer about joining the EU and NATO, the hopes of others are becoming completely elusive. Think about this disappointment – the disappointment of both our soldiers who are fighting for freedom and those nations for whom our struggle in Ukraine is their hope.

This year – is for decisions. And this is the third point I would like to emphasize.

In summer – in Vilnius, at the NATO summit – the clear invitation to membership for Ukraine is needed, and the security guarantees on the way to NATO membership are needed. In fall, on our accession to the EU – clear positive decision is needed. And we are also preparing the Peace Summit, which will guide the world majority to implement the joint Peace Formula, and it is a global need. The time has come, and the doubts must vanish.

Positive decisions for Ukraine will be positive decisions for everyone. A security basis. Obviously, for Moldova. It’s very important. In the long run – for Georgia. I have no doubt that over time – for Belarus as well. And thus, for European peace. Because there will be no trench of doubt for aggression against anyone in Europe.

And I thank all of you who understand that Europe must be so far-sighted to be truly peaceful.

The Ukrainian approach is obvious and the most open. We openly proposed the Peace Formula, and its points are obvious. We speak openly about the importance of NATO and the direct link between the reduction of our doubts and the expansion of our space of real security. We openly say that only a strong air defense, namely the coalition of “Patriots”, namely the coalition of modern fighter jets can defeat Russian terror. It’s real life in which we live and fight every day. This is the openness on which our Europe is based, one of our main joint principles. These are facts, obvious facts. Openness and honesty. Now we need decisions.

Thank you very much for the invitation, Maia! Thank you very much for hosting us! Thank you for your attention!

Long live Europe!

Salut Moldova!

????? ???????!

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/kozhen-sumniv-u-yevropi-ce-okop-yakij-obovyazkovo-sprobuye-z-83305

Some interesting stuff at the summit.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... and he brags about it!
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Op literally quoting zero hedge lmao, might as well quote tass or something
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Zelensky is inflicting a shocking amount of damage on the Russians for a treasonous midget conman.  For a guy who sells all the weapons we send him his army, which Arfcom informs me is demoralized and doesn't want to fight, is inexplicably shredding Russian men and equipment in huge quantities and launching successful land, sea, and air raids across the Russian border and into Moscow itself.  Good thing he's not in NATO, the anti-Russian military alliance might accidentally succeed in crippling Russia and put themselves out of a job.

On Russian state-run TV analysts say "Russia currently lacks resources to establish control over Ukraine and won't get those resources in the near future", "In some Russian cities they are running out of men"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A90p75Qi1d4

View Quote

I'd counter to ask what do you feel is victory. Not just a talking point but honestly.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Op literally quoting zero hedge lmao, might as well quote tass or something
View Quote

It's funny, when I was trying to search the quote back to its source Tass was like the third link.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#40]
poop thread

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#41]
F him
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#42]
This sweet G550 just came on the market and Z-man feels left out flying a high time straight F2000.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He should come out publicly and demand whatever Joe Biden & Boris Johnson promised him to get him to burn down his country instead of taking peace deals that first week.
View Quote

Should have never agreed to give those nukes up
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Saw the thread title
Read the name of the OP

.../media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/350291/1D5984BF-43A2-4F71-AA2D-82698FE59DF0-2423502.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, let's all jump into WW3 for Zelensky!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/zelenskyangry_jpg-2836837.JPG

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is letting his frustration and impatience over the question of entering the NATO military alliance be known. "Our future is in the European Union. Ukraine is also ready to be part of NATO. We are waiting for NATO to be ready to accept Ukraine," he said Thursday to journalists just ahead of a summit of the European Political Community in Chisinau, Moldova."

"At  the summit, he demanded that Ukraine receive security guarantees "now" and emphasized the best way to ensure this is acceptance into NATO. But the idea of 'security guarantees' has also long been under discussion, with French President Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday having explained that the country could be given "something between the security provided to Israel and full-fledged membership."

Story Link

Saw the thread title
Read the name of the OP

.../media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/350291/1D5984BF-43A2-4F71-AA2D-82698FE59DF0-2423502.gif

I never understood bashing ZeroHedge when they give credit to FT right the article.    

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

By deliberately provoking Russia after being warned by Putin on numerous occasions that if they attempted to join NATO he would invade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How's that working out for them?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet NATO is opening an “office” in Japan.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Every cocksucker thinks they should be able to buy insurance after their their house burns down.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So many Russia lovers here, fuck Russia, I hope they're ruined for decades by this and fall apart as a nation.  They're the global nest of evil, giving birth to communism, Stalin, etc and threatened us with nuclear annihilation for ages.  We're destroying our greatest enemy for pennies on the dollar.  

They did this exact thing to us im Vietnam, basically costing us that war.  Well, this is their Vietnam and it's payback time.
View Quote

One things for sure Ukraine is ruined for decades without billions in help if this ended today .  But we got our proxy war. I guess we should give them billions in cash the day it ends
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top