BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just before taking the oath of office, Biden stops, says "I can't do this to America" and spills the beans about the whole campaign against Trump, the election steal and the Globalist plot to take over the planet.
View Quote
He already told everyone, they just ignored it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:41:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Whatever it is, there are plans for a lot of different things. All of which have to be rammed down our throats very fast and very hard.
And now that most of this shit goes down in the middle of the night with nobody on our side to really stop it......

Things are going to get very interesting.
They have to go for it.....all the way, now.

You will see Democrat politicians work at a feverish pace to fuck over and punish the citizens.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I remember watching people here LOSE THEIR MINDS when Obama took office.
And while he was a shitbag POTUS, he didn't enslave any of us, or collapse the economy.

My heart is in the camp that it's just another POTUS and we should just go on living, because 'why not?'.

HOWEVER, I'm concerned about the recent Right Wing Terrorism/Extremist shtick that just arrived conveniently after the 6th snafu.  

They're labeling us, with a giant fucking brush, as extremists and threats.

Where have I heard that before?

View Quote
wrong, the day it appeared Zero was going to win the markets tanked, and he didn't do shit to help it for 8 fucking years. Old Joe was right there with him and it will be more of the same until Kamelhoe takes the reins, then the chuckwagon is going straight off the nearest cliff because both of them together couldn't match Blaster in the brains dept. Inept laziness is our only hope of minor damages but the major damage has already occurred. Stealing the election was the biggest heist in history and we no longer have a country without free fair elections,

Go suck a dick FBI and everyone else.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We might not like what is is going on now, but we need to work to find a someone to support in 2022.

I believe in our country. I believe in our Constitution. I have hope. I have not lived 70 years to see our country fall to a socalist or communist rule.

And that is all.
View Quote
You should have done more while we were still free. We all should have, hell you guys could have stopped Al fuckwig Franken years ago but you couldn't even deliver that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I dont know much about payload capacities for drones but even if low, I am amazed that terrorists have not started using them to carry grenades or IEDs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone with a quadcopter sets it for autonomous flight from 3 miles away with a route that is set to hover right over the inauguration till it's battery dies and lands.

Would result in all kinds of knee jerk "emergency powers" declaration on day 1.

I dont know much about payload capacities for drones but even if low, I am amazed that terrorists have not started using them to carry grenades or IEDs.

Depending on the size of it a pound or two can be no problem.  Syrians were using them exactly as you described regularly, in fact there was a video floating around of a drone dropping a grenade into an open tank hatch.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I remember watching people here LOSE THEIR MINDS when Obama took office.
And while he was a shitbag POTUS, he didn't enslave any of us, or collapse the economy.

My heart is in the camp that it's just another POTUS and we should just go on living, because 'why not?'.

HOWEVER, I'm concerned about the recent Right Wing Terrorism/Extremist shtick that just arrived conveniently after the 6th snafu.  

They're labeling us, with a giant fucking brush, as extremists and threats.

Where have I heard that before?

View Quote

You say that like you know what you're talking about, but the reality is, it was as big a nightmare as what was feared- he helped set up all the shit that's going on now.  Did he do it alone?  No- but he was used as a useful idiot- to give them the cover of "you're racist" any time anyone disagreed with him- but the swamp grew immeasurably during his 8 years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And considering most of the Right is too chickenshit to even consider engaging in lawfare, the courts aren't even the answer.
View Quote

3% right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You didn't live in the 1970s with gas lines, inflation, and Jimmy Carter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keyword is "significantly." Higher gas prices, while unwelcome, have never ruined a single day for me
You didn't live in the 1970s with gas lines, inflation, and Jimmy Carter.
At least in the 70's people didn't want it. They didn't vote for politicians that said "your prices will necessarily go up"

You didn't have an entire generation (actually it's a movement that spans several generations) that thinks prosperity is bad and doesn't want it in the country.

We recovered from jimmah because we didn't have these things, and manufacturing was still in this country.

We also don't need the illegals to affect change. We have millions of our own indoctrinated youth that are in some ways more dangerous then illegals. If you lot at rioters and protestors, they are mostly white.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#9]
The beginning of the end times. We haven't seen nothin' yet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Be careful what you say here. My Commander In Chief Joe Biden thread got locked after 4 posts.
View Quote
A couple of those threads got locked. I should change my sig line to "all hail CIC Biden"

Ouch, that hurt to type.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top