User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hahaha "Its a whuppin, its supposed to hurt."

The guy seems pretty cool honestly, tells him hes going to give him number, take him to the park, help him with homework,etc.
Hats off to that guy.
View Quote

Then proceeds to upload the video to Wurldstar. He doesn't give two shits about that kid.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The guy seems pretty cool honestly, tells him hes going to give him number, take him to the park, help him with homework,etc.
Hats off to that guy.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Have you ever been hit like that?

The pain comes from the velocity, when you hear that crack sound that means the skin is stinging like a mofo.  

I don't like this kind of thing

I came from the generation where we got our ass whipped like that all the time, even in school, and all it did was make us hate our parents.  It never kept us from getting out of line.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha, that wasn't even much of a whipping. First time the kid had ever gotten why - explains why he was stealing.

The pain comes from the velocity, when you hear that crack sound that means the skin is stinging like a mofo.  

I came from the generation where we got our ass whipped like that all the time, even in school, and all it did was make us hate our parents.  It never kept us from getting out of line.

Lol, those must not been much of a whipping.
I came from that generation too and I know the idea of get a whipping always weighed into the decision of whatever mischief I was about to get into.
Did they stop me from getting into all trouble? Of course not, I was a kid.
Did they help me stay out of serious trouble? Yes.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Had a positive male role model been around to do that to him and teach him that shit he would not be learning it from other men.

Hope the kid changes but doubt it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Also, for every 9 guys that would do a proper job of it, there would be one dickhead who crossed the line into child abuse

when kids are concerned, it's better that 9 kids go without an ass whipping than one kids is subjected to abuse

I know this idea will be met with derision

but I interest myself in how things work instead of how things are supposed to work

the pretend version is boring
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha, that wasn't even much of a whipping. First time the kid had ever gotten why - explains why he was stealing.

Also, for every 9 guys that would do a proper job of it, there would be one dickhead who crossed the line into child abuse

when kids are concerned, it's better that 9 kids go without an ass whipping than one kids is subjected to abuse

but I interest myself in how things work instead of how things are supposed to work

Do you think that a public whipping, say 10 lashes, would be an appropriate punishment for some theft?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That guy might have saved that kid.   Hopefully it sticks.
View Quote

I think your right....dude cared about that kid.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Kid wasn't about to tell them where he lived because if his mamma found out about it she'd give him an even worse "whuppin'".
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me, where did the bad man touch you?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In for the follow up, the disciplinarian gets ID'd and charged.... The "it takes a village" days are over...

View Quote

No, no, it still takes a village...

It takes a village full of productive law abiding people to make enough for themselves and enough extra for all the criminals and thugs to steal too.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#10]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the follow up, the disciplinarian gets ID'd and charged.... The "it takes a village" days are over...

Yep

Clearly a racially motivated hate crime.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone should give belt guy a whupping for mangling the English language. "Tell um how old you is."
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm totally cool with this.

Yes it's tough, but in modern times any other avenue of punishment would have led him into a worse path.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Wonder if the guy will be seen in the same positive light as the mom who beat her kid to keep him from participating in the rioting?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Could have been worse,  at least he didn't get "the buckle end".
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't get where the hit him in the dick with the belt.... what the fuck.....
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
thank god the guy doing the belting was black
View Quote

And not wearing a Confederate Battle Flag T-shirt.

That would be in the news cycle for weeks with riots to boot.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#18]
That whoopin (if the kid learned from it) will have saved his life.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
The older one giving out that whooping appeared to have zero malice in his intent. Hope he follows through and acts as a big brother to that kid.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Then proceeds to upload the video to Wurldstar. He doesn't give two shits about that kid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hats off to that guy.

There were several people recording it.. no way to know if he had anything to do with it getting put on worldstaarrrr
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#21]
More kids need some old school discipline.

Good whipping.

But I'm sure there are people convinced that a timeout would have had the same effect.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Public flogging.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Good ass whooping, bad idea posting it online.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Hopefully the whipper doesn't get arrested.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I would say it was a decently applied ass whipping but the guy should have stopped once the kid really started crying
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seemed excessive.

I would say it was a decently applied ass whipping but the guy should have stopped once the kid really started crying

If that were the case, all my whoopings would have stopped before they started.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Lol, you can tell me where you live or take a whipping...  Good whipping
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hats off to that guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
This.

The older one giving out that whooping appeared to have zero malice in his intent. Hope he follows through and acts as a big brother to that kid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Yep. He gave the boy options. He didn't have to take that whooping. I would have chose the whooping too. Had I chose my mom, she would have hit me silly then told me to wait until my father got home, when I would have gotten it worse. Then they would have dragged me back to the guys house to apologize and offer to have me work it off by cleaning his yard or washing his car.

The guy did right ending it on a positive note. That's the way it should be. What's done is done and move on and learn. If he follows through on helping the kid then even better.

Don't know if he was involved in uploading it, but that is the only part I disagree with.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Damn, like a massa'.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Good whooping. I got beat worse than that when I was younger than that kid. I deserved it every time.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, yes I know about this. Was on the receiving end of plenty of whippings with belts, switches, plexi window curtain rods, and other objects. I agree it can be overdone and misused but there is a time and place for it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The DU is showing up in every damned post now.
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Seemed excessive.
View Quote

Is that your purse over there?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#35]
If the belt wasn't made from a motorcycle chain, then I'm not impressed.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Consider your piece of literary drivel derided.

But this wasn't child abuse was it?  It was an ancient but out of style expression of what is known as discipline.

Sometimes strong words and time outs work.  Hell it even works on most Boxer dogs I've trained.  But sometimes physical discipline is needed to get the point across, like most Doberman's I've trained.

People are different.  But you would rather see 9 kids go to waste before one got an ass whipping it shouldn't?

Personal and individual responsibility is is a foreign concept I've heard over at the DU.  Kind of like child discipline.  But how about the concept of parents/guardian s using appropriate discipline techniques based on the situation, and holding real child abusers accountable for their actions.  Better than a blanket condemnation no?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
While the the idea of a complete stranger doling out discipline on somebody else's child is fraught with peril, it seems like the kid picked it.  I've been "that guy" who stepped in on other peoples' kids when things were getting out-of-hand.  Sometimes it has to be done... you just have to be prepared to deal with the consequences.  

This kid could have chosen the police... or to have his mama do it.  He didn't... he chose the complete-stranger route (which gives you an idea of what his mama would have done to him).  

Gotta be careful stealing things from complete strangers.  At least this guy showed a modicum of mercy, and didn't bust up the kid's face, stomp a mudhole in his ass, or kill him.  People get killed in rough neighborhoods over far less than that.  

View Quote

+1

No physical part of his body was permanently altered, but for sure his outlook and understanding of how civilized society works was permanently altered; and I'm fine with it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:58:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
thank god the guy doing the belting was black

DOJ-CRS would have already packed their party van and been on it's way.

CPS might still get involved (gov reserves the exclusive right to coercion by force).
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:22:57 PM EDT
[#41]
maybe this will make a positive impact in the kids life,probably the first time a male has made the effort to educate him..

I got spanked with a belt a few times as a kid and it along with the discussion and not wanting to disappoint my dad pretty much kept me from doing the same thing twice.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Who knows, the man might have saved the kids life. I hope he's sincere about keeping an eye on him.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:48:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
While the the idea of a complete stranger doling out discipline on somebody else's child is fraught with peril, it seems like the kid picked it.  I've been "that guy" who stepped in on other peoples' kids when things were getting out-of-hand.  Sometimes it has to be done... you just have to be prepared to deal with the consequences.  

This kid could have chosen the police... or to have his mama do it.  He didn't... he chose the complete-stranger route (which gives you an idea of what his mama would have done to him).  

Gotta be careful stealing things from complete strangers.  At least this guy showed a modicum of mercy, and didn't bust up the kid's face, stomp a mudhole in his ass, or kill him.  People get killed in rough neighborhoods over far less than that.  

View Quote

yup. He is lucky that guy was nice about.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, never been hit like that.  But then I never stole someone's fucking wallet!!!  As some ARFcom sage once posted, when someone steals things from you, they are stealing time from your life.  The time you spent to buy those things.  You can never get it back.  When someone steals your wallet they are literally stealing your life.  They deserve what you decide to hand out.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Ya think it was a good idea to video that and throw it up on the internet.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Seemed excessive.
View Quote

DU is someplace else.  You should find it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Hopefully the kid doesn't forget his lesson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet NBC is having an aneurysm over this video.

Good on the guy giving the ass beating. Best thing that ever happened to that kid.

Hopefully the kid doesn't forget his lesson.

Hopefully the guy really does check up on him. He seems like a good neighbor.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The dickhead will cross the line irregardless of weather the other 9 are properly punished.   This isn't a court of law w/ single jepardy.  The kid is probably in the dickheads custody for 18 years, and dickheads are going to dickhead.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The guy wielding the belt can expect the police to show up any day now with a warrant for his arrest.

Why?

The statists cannot allow such disciplinary acts by the peasants (even if a parent) for that is a power they must retain solely for themselves, err the peasants get ideas about employing disciplinary acts upon the statists.

View Quote

He was with me. We were grilling cheeseburgers. That must have been some other guy that looked like him.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I got a few of these at or before that age. I don't hate my parents, and I made damned sure not to cross that line again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I got a few of these at or before that age. I don't hate my parents, and I made damned sure not to cross that line again.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top